Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Cause I have owned most magnums and finally realized they kick too much, use too much powder, etc. The 06 kills well at reasonable range and doesn't have the downsides I mention and I like it.

Last edited by Mac284338; 01/21/19.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All my '06's are stamped "7-08".

Hint.................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Works well from antelope to moose which encompasses our game here

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pass the 7-08 and hold the fluff.

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
All my '06's are stamped "7-08".

Hint.................(grin)

I hear you can get that remedied?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
KchuntShoot,

Facts and Physics aren't "subjective". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of Vudoo...but your WELL founded Insecurities are SCREAMING loud and clear.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

I love it! I have few insecurities, Stick. Because I actually work toward bettering myself daily, and have for the last 30 years. I have a very successful life, despite many hurdles, which I am quite pleased that I have overcome. I certainly base next to none of my worth on my understanding of gun gack. Why? Because I understand that it isn't vitally important in the scope of my life. I enjoy shooting, handloading, hunting, fishing, just like you, but I also have other goals that have nothing to do with these things.

What you don't seem to grasp is that the majority of us on this site are like this: we have lives and families and goals outside of the shooting sports which often take precedence. I feel sad for you for this reason: at the end of every day of your life, all you have is all that crap, all that knowledge, and emptiness. You make that clear when you fling endless insults at those who simply disagree with you on things that are subjective anyway. This thread is a prime example. A guy posts why he owns a 30-06, and you attack the cartridge, using YOUR subjective criteria, then extrapolate to all the rest of us using the cartridge, attacking us for using our objective criteria instead of yours. And you still can't see how small-minded that makes you. And you still can't see how much you interact with a mirror whenever you post.

Good luck with all that gun gack and all that that stuff to keep you company in the years to come, when you have alienated yourself from everyone who might have ever truly cared about you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KchuntShoot,

There's no need to wax eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities,your Dog Dick "job",your hilarious Stupidity,nor your fhuqking Cluelessness...not that it ain't all hilarious. Hint. congratulations?!?

Rest assured,that nobody can "make" you appear as a Dumber Fhuqk than you actually are,than yoy can by you simply doing your BEST.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Smallest animal I killed with a .30/06.
[Linked Image]

Largest...
[Linked Image]

Second largest...
[Linked Image]

And even a mule deer here in NM.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I like the one on the left.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!................

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Two ground squirrels with one shot from a CZ 455 .17 HMR.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

What "camera" do you "use",because your "pictures" are very "impressive". Didja buy a homebuilt pinhole camera at your last Jerry Lewis Telethon. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

.460 Wby with a 500 grain Hornady DGX and 95.0 grains of Var-Get at 100 yards. The average velocity is 2316 fps.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Secondhand Lady Lion's,hand holding and a pinhole camera...THE fhuqking Trifecta. LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie!..........

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You a real idiot, and to top it off you are a fool! Haven't posted a positive post ever.............Bitter old man

Hint.....................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Get ready for ramblings having to do with imagination, pretend, and general assholitude, in which he has a phd.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
KchuntShoot,

Facts and Physics aren't "subjective". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even heard of Vudoo...but your WELL founded Insecurities are SCREAMING loud and clear.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

I love it! I have few insecurities, Stick. Because I actually work toward bettering myself daily, and have for the last 30 years. I have a very successful life, despite many hurdles, which I am quite pleased that I have overcome. I certainly base next to none of my worth on my understanding of gun gack. Why? Because I understand that it isn't vitally important in the scope of my life. I enjoy shooting, handloading, hunting, fishing, just like you, but I also have other goals that have nothing to do with these things.

What you don't seem to grasp is that the majority of us on this site are like this: we have lives and families and goals outside of the shooting sports which often take precedence. I feel sad for you for this reason: at the end of every day of your life, all you have is all that crap, all that knowledge, and emptiness. You make that clear when you fling endless insults at those who simply disagree with you on things that are subjective anyway. This thread is a prime example. A guy posts why he owns a 30-06, and you attack the cartridge, using YOUR subjective criteria, then extrapolate to all the rest of us using the cartridge, attacking us for using our objective criteria instead of yours. And you still can't see how small-minded that makes you. And you still can't see how much you interact with a mirror whenever you post.

Good luck with all that gun gack and all that that stuff to keep you company in the years to come, when you have alienated yourself from everyone who might have ever truly cared about you.

You expressed my sentiments very well...thanks. Great post imo.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,209
Posts18,466,141
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.