Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Been looking to pick up some base layers.
Do they ever have anything but sm an xxl on sale.
I refuse to pay $50 for a pair of boxers or $75 for a ss t shirt.

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
This place is reasonable https://www.woolly.clothing/pages/mens-boxers This company has exceptional products and good sales https://www.ramblersway.com/mens/rambouillet-merino-wool/wool-jamb-boxer Unfortunately the moths thought they were delicious and picked these shorts over all the other wool I had. I treat them with Sawyers permethrine as soon as I get them now, this and a mix of diatonicious earth and boric acid keeps the moths at bay when the clothes are not sealed up for storage.

Just got some wool blend henlys from MPG Sport at a good price. Even though they are only 50% wool they perform well, I think the polyester they use is the wicking type.

Sierra trading post has first light sometimes but usually odd sizes. Even Walmart has Merino on line so look around. Me personally the concept of camouflage under wear is ludicrous and makes it easier not to spenf big $$$ on them.

Keep looking and if you don't care about the brand there are some good products and prices available.

Last edited by Tejano; 01/24/19.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Best prices on first lite I’ve seen are on black Ovis; they have end of season close outs.

I’ve gotten good deals in classifieds here & on EBay too.

That having been said, their stuff is well worth the asking price.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Just watch out for the Dobsons. Here's the best review I've ever read on any product, from the Firstlite website:

Fit

Small

Perfect

Large

Complicated 8/12/2018

Let me start off by saying how much my husband loves these boxers. Even though the crotch is completely blown, and his bare ass sticks to the seat of the kitchen table, he continues to wear them. I practically have to force him to wear cotton boxers just so I don't have to see his hairy balls spread eagle on the couch. Not to mention the eye roll I get everytime I tell him to close his legs when the children are present.
Like I said, he loves these boxers. A little too much. I'd happily stock up on them, but I strongly dislike the sounds of his butt cheeks flapping freely everytime he farts.

Nickname: Wife of man who's bare ass I have to see staring at me through these boxers
Height: 6' - 6'2"
Weight: 160lbs - 170lbs
Size: L
Use: Lifestyle

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I recently picked up 3 long sleeve Ts 100% merino at Costco. $17 each.

That was in fix. Anch store had none.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Same weight shirt at REI was $80.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 708 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.