Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

It's the ONLY "chance" you've "got".

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Or my annual fuel vol to kill splendid beasties with ping pong balls and Leupold.... haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Delusion(s),feel free to convince yourself of whatever you need to hear. Obviously,your "life" is wayyyyyyyyyy shy on all facets and your Insecurities grow by the day and rightfully so. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest dangling one of my pics,saying something I coined or perhaps punctuate in accordance,if only to further you...from YOU.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You stupid fuucks really got it going on!!!! Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The epic dumbfuckitude of the mikulecky crew is not to be slighted..... you've won the dumbest/ cull of the year award..... grats

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The stupidest of fuucks; you're the only one that's bought a hacksaw!!!!

Most here refuse to slum such scabby bullshiit, yet again..... and another hint.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like BS' brain cell got hung up. lmao

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!..........

[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Eyes too crossed to type random crap, now just resorting to copy/paste?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

Hoped you were able and smart enough to figure what you like with out the need to suffer a prick of misery. I sure as hell can. 😉

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ooopsie!............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

Hoped you were able and smart enough to figure what you like with out the need to suffer a prick of misery. I sure as hell can. 😉

Hint.

Laughing!.............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

Laughing!.............

It’s the snow flake safe space response to a verbal beating of facts brutality true facts.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
It simply correlates The Washington Welfare Mission Statement. What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could use one them nice quiet rifles...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to beat a Vudoo,at it's own game.

Hint..............

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey dudes. What did I miss?

Someone replies: THE POINT!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,252
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.