Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Ranting Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I like No one Talks about the Carbon Tax>> ITs BAD>>ITS BAD!!! Trump and the good old USA says no way !! But good old CANADA >>24 bucks for natural gas that you used but for this month 24 bucks for the carbon tax!! > this is no BS!!! >> When will people in Canada say NO MORE!!>> As I see they have no spin>> CanaDA Is Swedon of North America!>> Enjoy

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The carbon tax is going to be the end of Canada and, hopefully, Trudeau and the Libs!
I've seen bills posted since it started, ......5 tons of coal, $305 and $365 carbon tax, .........$19 worth of power and $27 carbon tax!!
Up here in the North, my power bill is around $450 monthly, and heating about the same, ................so it'll be double very soon, and the Libs are talking about it raising annually????
There is an exodus out of the North the past couple of years due to the high costs, especially for food, ........$200 roasts, $8 for a litre of milk or a loaf of bread, .....it's nuts, and the idiots in Ottawa will break the country economically with their policies.

A stranger is a friend we haven't met.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Justin Trudeau is being a major inspiration to our Lesbo Governor here in Oregon...

Figuring out how to get every penny out of every working person's wallet is her mission in life..

to make life so much better for all of those who contribute nothing to society except being a financial drain
on it....

when are every day citizens going to get to the point that they have had enough of these liberals world wide,
and start a revolt against them.. by force.

Stupid ought to hurt and the liberal left needs to be hurt and hurt bad....

maybe it will knock a big dose of reality into their existence.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I travel to Canada every month for work. You get what vote for and you are Big trouble Friend.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
I think there is more of a threat from goo goos like Ranting.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

Pretty much what I was thinking.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hate to disagree with you, Ranting has a good topic that is irritating a lot of pensioners that really can't afford any more costs of living in their budgets. When your on a fixed income and costs keep coming up, well the Canada food guide is out of the question for them to follow. So they eat poorly and their health detoriates to a point that any bug that comes along pretty well hospitalizes them. Maybe that is their goal, to kill off slowly the pensioners since they are such a burden for the Liberal government.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1100RemingtonMan
I travel to Canada every month for work. You get what vote for and you are Big trouble Friend.
No shiit

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Hate to disagree with you, Ranting has a good topic that is irritating a lot of pensioners that really can't afford any more costs of living in their budgets. When your on a fixed income and costs keep coming up, well the Canada food guide is out of the question for them to follow. So they eat poorly and their health detoriates to a point that any bug that comes along pretty well hospitalizes them. Maybe that is their goal, to kill off slowly the pensioners since they are such a burden for the Liberal government.

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. Ranting is a putz. If you wish to engage in thoughtful debate, post like an adult. He doesn't, in any of the areas on this board.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is an answer to this problem:
[Linked Image]

. . . and then go find yourself a bunch of similarly dressed folks and have fun:

[Linked Image]

Best of luck.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
+1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ranting
I like No one Talks about the Carbon Tax>> ITs BAD>>ITS BAD!!! Trump and the good old USA says no way !! But good old CANADA >>24 bucks for natural gas that you used but for this month 24 bucks for the carbon tax!! > this is no BS!!! >> When will people in Canada say NO MORE!!>> As I see they have no spin>> CanaDA Is Swedon of North America!>> Enjoy

I had abit of trouble interpreting your post, but if you are against it, I am with ya 100%.

What part of Canada are you from?

R
Ranting Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Well >>S AND J>>> There will be people like them on every forum!! >something that brings a smile to your face {STUPIDS} they are every where these days>> you say night>they say day>You say left they say right!!>> its just the sign of the times! Its called DEPRAVITY OF THE MIND! Enjoy

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Please go to night school and take a couple of English courses. Your posts are difficult to read and interpret. You are probably not as foolish as you appear, but we've no way of knowing. Frankly, you strike me as a troll.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Ranting Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Please go to night school and take a couple of English course> I see>>S> can not stop !!>> moral corruption or perversion as shown by a capacity for extreme and wanton physical cruelty. MM>whos the Troll?

R
Ranting Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
It started with the carbon tax , but with these people they end to destroy you with no threads about the thread!! Theses people are BAD!! SSS>> what do you think about the carbon TAX!!!! No time for that I see!! slander and put downs are the name of the Game I see >>SSSS>as in snake!

R
Ranting Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
This is the way the Libs in America work S!! And Its Bad News!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Get help.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Justin was elected because Conservatives didn't get out to vote. We have a good young Conservative leader...let's support him. Trudeau doesn't have much time to do much of anything and ot can be reversed.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
No idea if Ranting is a troll or not.....but he is spot on in his assessment of the carbon tax. I have seen some of the increases and to put it bluntly, it will put some businesses out of business entirely, and god help those on a fixed income. Even now some are having to choose whether to pay their heating bill or buy food. The only silver lining is that I think the carbon tax will be the death of the Liberal party in the next election.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.