Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I bought some of this a year ago locally here in PHX. It was for .243 Win. Someone here on the Campfire turn me onto it.
I have not loaded any of it yet.

Now I see that Mid South Shooters Supply is selling .223 brass for extremely competitive prices.

Has anyone tried GBW brass ? What is your experience ? Is it any good ? Accuracy ?

GBW Brass - Click Here.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
BP-B2

Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bump to top. Anyone ?

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BTT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does it have primer pockets like Peterson? crazy

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Does it have primer pockets like Peterson? crazy

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well, the lack of an overwhelming response tells me I ought to stay clear of this stuff.

But the other hand tells me that it's the best kept secret on the planet.

Guess I'll spend $40 and find out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, you could always start a thread like the Peterson Brass saga.

I don't think you will.

Report back on your findings.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Owl Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No kidding. Long drawn out saga.

For $40, I'm not out anything.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Interesting company. Founded as part of the Alaska Native program. They do all sorts of things but the reviews on the brass and ammo I saw were favorable. GBW = Goldbelt Wolf They have lots of military contracts it appears.

http://www.goldbeltwolf.com/content/history

I would give it a try.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the verdict is...?

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
IC B3

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Goldbeltwolf--- from their site it sounds like they are just a middle man. If it is made in US it was more then likely they are made by Jagemann in Wi.

Last edited by FatAlbert; 12/31/19.

Jim Gibson

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
749 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 86 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.