Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Like the videos that are posted from time to time. Which country would be best and what are the approximate rates?

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Like the videos that are posted from time to time. Which country would be best and what are the approximate rates?

You and me both. Looks like pure joy and great practice.

LOL
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You and me both. Looks like pure joy and great practice.

It looks like dove shooting with pigs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd like to get a savage 99 250-3000 lit up on them squealers.

LOL
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Romania and Poland are both good .

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I hunted in Romania with Horia twice and had a great time. I would recommend winter for driven boar hunts. The leaves are gone, and the snow is a benefit highlighting the dark colors of the boar. These are free range animals, and you can have a lot of drives where it is "right place right time" situation. The people are great, and you will most likely see a lot of Brown Bear as well.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
ONLY 1300 euro all included !!! accommodation and trophy fee!

I have an excellent limited opportunity for a wild boar driven hunt in Vrancea /Romania / Europe
No limit wild boar can be shot !!!
I propose 3 hunting days/ 4 nights in, November or beginning of December for a group of 5-7 hunters and the total cost of the hunt is ONLY 1300 euro all included
10-14 boars guarantee/ group, accommodation, the organization of the hunt, all transportation in Romania.
The boars can be up to 200 kg
Last season 2 wild boars of about 300 kg were shoot

I propose to you November – December perfect time for wild boar driven hunt

you also can see a lot of bears !!!! 

Please see my reviews !\
http://www.unforgettablehunting.ro/reviews/

PRICE INCLUDE

• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania
• Hunt organizing
• Accommodation in a hunting lodge
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Professional hunting assistance
• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Preparation and conservation of the game
• Hunting invitation in Romania
• Interpreter during your whole stay
• Alcoholic Drinks, traditional strong drinks and wine on the house in moderation

The price excludes:
• Transport to/from Romania
• Firearms and cartridges
• Trophy export
•Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day/hunter
•Temporary hunting permit 150 / Euro / trip/hunter
•Hunting license 150 Euro/trip /hunter

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I am going to Polska this Nov. with a Gentleman named Stephen Duncan, the hunt is Nov. 7-12 2018. I fly into Tegel in Berlin, picked up at the airport (no extra fee) then we are going to Solonweic Poland. There will be 4 actual days of hunting all inclusive, except for booze & bier, 4-7 drives a day. The price was E2.200 as the hunt is full! There is a second hunt from Nov. 12-16 i think, have the email with correct dates if anyone is interested. Hoping this hunt is better than last years in Hungary! Artimis Hunting it was a bust! It was E2.200 also, but we didn't shoot but 5 boars and 3 Red Hinds! I think that in Tomo's defense he was robbed like the rest of us! After the 1st day hunt he was informed there were no boars, he called me and said not to give anyone anymore money! Three days and only 2 drives a day produced 5 boars! It's seems the only day of the year not purchased was sold to a group from Germany they shot up the placed and ran all the game off! My bar bill was 3,256 Ferna, which came to less than $60.00 US. All in all I had fun as I stayed in Zagreb and saw the city and met lots of nice people, especially the women who to quote a Friend from Scotland, "Bobby the must shoot all the ugly ones at birth"! You must understand UK humor! There were 20 chaps from the UK and they sure know how to make you feel at home away from home! In 2015 I went to Austria for a 2 day hunt right outside the city, shot a Keiler 18.2 cm tusks in the afternoon of the first day! My second day hunting, gun rental and ammo charge was to be refunded, but I elected to give it to the guides and outfitter who were such great host to me as I still had 6 days left in Wein to party shop and do others things! So, this my hunting in Europe so far and don't see me stopping as a friend I met in Zagreb, who drove me to Natyaga, Hungary has invited me to come and hunt his properties and stay with him and the family! He works for an outfitter there, also he takes people on hunts he sets up too!

Semper Fi USMC/0331
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

May want to avoid this Outfitter

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Otis
I am going to Polska this Nov. with a Gentleman named Stephen Duncan, the hunt is Nov. 7-12 2018. I fly into Tegel in Berlin, picked up at the airport (no extra fee) then we are going to Solonweic Poland. There will be 4 actual days of hunting all inclusive, except for booze & bier, 4-7 drives a day. The price was E2.200 as the hunt is full! There is a second hunt from Nov. 12-16 i think, have the email with correct dates if anyone is interested. Hoping this hunt is better than last years in Hungary! Artimis Hunting it was a bust! It was E2.200 also, but we didn't shoot but 5 boars and 3 Red Hinds! I think that in Tomo's defense he was robbed like the rest of us! After the 1st day hunt he was informed there were no boars, he called me and said not to give anyone anymore money! Three days and only 2 drives a day produced 5 boars! It's seems the only day of the year not purchased was sold to a group from Germany they shot up the placed and ran all the game off! My bar bill was 3,256 Ferna, which came to less than $60.00 US. All in all I had fun as I stayed in Zagreb and saw the city and met lots of nice people, especially the women who to quote a Friend from Scotland, "Bobby the must shoot all the ugly ones at birth"! You must understand UK humor! There were 20 chaps from the UK and they sure know how to make you feel at home away from home! In 2015 I went to Austria for a 2 day hunt right outside the city, shot a Keiler 18.2 cm tusks in the afternoon of the first day! My second day hunting, gun rental and ammo charge was to be refunded, but I elected to give it to the guides and outfitter who were such great host to me as I still had 6 days left in Wein to party shop and do others things! So, this my hunting in Europe so far and don't see me stopping as a friend I met in Zagreb, who drove me to Natyaga, Hungary has invited me to come and hunt his properties and stay with him and the family! He works for an outfitter there, also he takes people on hunts he sets up too!

when you will want to try Romania don't hesitate to contact me . We are the "first hand". We have here 30000 Hectares ...from rabbits to chamois, and we know to be good hosts

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
much cheaper and easier to go to Texas or Florida and ride around in the swamp buggies and lay them down with an AR15

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hunted exotics the YO Ranch recently and we drove hogs from a ranch pickup - lots of fun.
Killed a few and my bragging shot was on a running sow at 100 yards - you could heat the .308 bullet hit before she rolled. But they are tough and we had to ford a creek to close in for the final shot.
MUCH more fun than sitting in an elevated blind waiting for game to wander by.

OH, and we did shoot some exotics too.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
From the videos I've watched, Romania seems to be the place for big boars. It's probably a bit cheaper than Germany, and less "fancy", but still quite nice. They will spank you when you make your first kill, just so you know!

If I were looking for a REALLY big boar, I'd investigate Russia too, but as a stalking hunt, not driven.

The driven hunts require some seriously good shooting skill on running targets, plus the ability to quickly distinguish the "legal" targets on a particular hunt. Spray and pray won't get it, and it may cost you dearly if you futz up. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do either, so would probably opt for a stalk or stand hunt.

My cousin did a swamp buggy hunt in FL, and had a blast. He used his slug gun.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The swamp buggy hunts I have seen on YouTube look fun.

But, I wouldn't touch them.
Too many people on a bouncing, floping buggy waving guns around for me.
It looked like a recipe to get shot.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Well as stated my hunt to Poland was a total success, not only did we shoot many boars & stag, hinds and fox, we had a grand time every night at Tea! If you want a down home traditional driven hunt please look up Stephen Duncan who puts on a first rate hunt! Already down for next year and can't wait! Wonderful people from UK, Scotland, Ireland, The Republic of Georgia and I was the lone Yank! No matter where I hunt throughout the world real hunters are all the same! If you want any information let me know!

Semper Fi USMC/0331
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Please send me some information on the hunts you offer! Trying to make plans to hunt next year!
Bob Brewer Jr
479-216-0668
otiscampbell62yahoo.com

Semper Fi USMC/0331
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Shooting them at night is fun with suppressed loads and night vision.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i caught one onetime and threw it my trunk and drove it to my buddy's house, no kidding.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i caught one onetime and threw it my trunk and drove it to my buddy's house, no kidding.

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

What happened when you got there?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, Roger, do tell... Enquiring minds want to know.

Brian, how are you doing? Long time.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 91 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.