Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Not sure why you allowed him back because he is a real ass. Seems to think he knows more than anyone, his stuff is better than anyones, and want's to criticize anyone who doesn't agree with him. His [bleep] is getting real old.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13456219/all/why-i-own-a-30-06

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So...don't read his posts.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cariboujack is correct..... there is nothing more pitiful than an aging narcissist..... it will only get worse.

Please don't feed the trolls!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So what are you going to ban next...knives...firearms...free speach?

You are not being forced to read his posts, and if you do then that is on you.

Personally I generally don't.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Put him on ignore if you don't like his posts.

I think he really needs this place. He isn't the most stable guy. I think it is actually a relief valve for him to come here and berate people for their preferences, and pick up a few who appreciate his experience. He's quite knowledgeable, and that is a valuable thing to have on this forum. He posts pictures that many enjoy as well. I ignore him when he gets really abusive.

No point in getting him kicked off, unless you want to prove you're more intolerant than he is. Remember that it is the middle of winter up there in AK, and while being really cold, it is also dark most of the time. BS is just doing what he needs to do to stay sane. Why would you want to take that away? Are gun owners and patriots now just sniveling tattlers?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I say keep her around, she is fun to victimize....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
I really enjoy him, since I put him on ignore... If it were not for this feature I would vote to ban... But this works great..

Molon Labe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It isn't a condition or qualification for membership here to like everone and be civil all the time. a way stick is a genius...… besides the depth of his firearms and shooting knowledge he knows how to piss off folks with a short fuze. You don't like him don't read him .MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Teacher, teacher, that boy talked mean to me!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He knows his stuff about guns, he suffers fools lightly, pay him a salary to keep him.

Face to Face, he would give you a shooting demonstration you would never for get.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm on record as having said numerous times that if it were not for B, I'd have not posted anywhere near as much as I have over the last 10 years.
He makes a great foil.

Perhaps his "schtick" is getting a bit old, but what the hey! Everybody's gotta be somewhere.

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/02/19.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, and unless he mouths the words as he types 'em, I think it's his fingers that are out of control......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Yeah, and unless he mouths the words as he types 'em, I think it's his fingers that are out of control......

I kind of get the impression that he does a fair bit of heavy breathing with some of his posts.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Put him on ignore if ya want but I dont put people on ignore. I just go right past his posts. Also, Big Stick does not know nearly what most think he knows . He is just good at being a big mouth. Also, I i dont argue with him cause he is two different persons , I think. I think sometimes his kid gets on, using is name and runs his mouth so a lot of times it just isn't him, it's some teenager. If it is him, he is mentally unstable. I say this cause there are definitely two different personalities , or maybe even three . If you get him mad, he may lash out to someone innocent on the streets or his kids or a neighbor, and that is real. I am surprised everyone thinks he knows so much . He just posts the same stuff over and over. I posted about accuracy in rifles and he does no know his stuff like he thinks he does. Anyone can " kiss, find pressure and rock on", for example. That does not make for an accurate rifle in itself by no means. Just ignore him, he is not likely to go away and if you kick him off he will come back as something else. He is also another name already too.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I agree, the folks that think he’s a “rifle genius “ I gotta wonder wtf ??? Shiit really isn’t hard, it’s only as hard as ya make it. He doesn’t do a whole lotta huntin, and he sure as fuuck doesn’t shoot competition, just busts rocks of unknown sizes at ranges game shouldn’t be shot at in the first place....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
I agree, the folks that think he’s a “rifle genius “ I gotta wonder wtf ??? Shiit really isn’t hard, it’s only as hard as ya make it. He doesn’t do a whole lotta huntin, and he sure as fuuck doesn’t shoot competition, just busts rocks of unknown sizes at ranges game shouldn’t be shot at in the first place....

Pretty much correct...but he does post some nice pictures when he wants to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gee! Put on your Big Girl Undies.
Some peoples kids. If you not care for BS then put him ignore. I see lots of people jump on his post, start to talk about having him on ignore, yet they know everything he has talked about.
Unbelievable.
Some of you, must have something better to do today.

Wishing you all the best.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I have no problem with Big Stick. Just as everybody else here he gets to post what he wants and we can either agree, disagree, ignore or whatever. Not much different than many with their political comments. We are all adults and need not be offended by the free speech of another. I have yet to see where his opinion(s) has diminished my ability to my own opinion(s), nor my ability to think or speak it. Now, that, would tick me off. I will say, I don't always understand his comments. But he is not alone in that category and it doesn't bother me at all.

If you are going to start banning or blocking people for their ideas, opinions or what they post - then this forum will start down the path that many others have gone before. Many good people will drop away and I would hate to see that. So many diamonds in and amongst the rubble on this forum that its loss would be very sad indeed. (i would estimate a high percentage of diamonds to rubble compared to any other site.)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
got more important things to worry about.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
As I see it, he does know more than the vast majority here. There is no question there.

For a site that the majority claim to be the strong independent types, he sure gets you panties in a wad in a hurry.

I have asked advice of the guy a number of times and he has been spot on. I unfortunately do not have the time to shoot and play like I'd like. So I appreciate a guy that can cut through the [bleep] and knows his stuff. Deflave is the same way. Guys that shoot a lot. Know their crap but piss a bunch of uptight a$$holes off. There is no doubt they are a great resource here. Far more so than a lot of the miserable a$$holes that frequent this place with no contribution other than to spread their misery.

Stick is kind of like Walt, he knows some of your buttons and when he pushes these buttons, it is a Pavlovian response of a bunch of hurt snowflakes.

Don't like him, don't read his stuff. Pretty damn simple. Grow the hell up.

Montana MOFO
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

479 members (160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 222ND, 1Longbow, 37 invisible), 1,736 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,229
Posts18,447,718
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.