Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The tree still hasnt given up its informational fruit. It is hanging withered upon the limb.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by glockdoofus
The tree still hasnt given up its informational fruit. It is hanging withered upon the limb.

You look like a lazy, argumentative fuuck to me. If you want information, go find it. It's not our job to give you sources, data. It's not our job to interact with ass holes on the campfire, either. You should get out of your mom's basement more, man. Your social skills are....lacking.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
By the way, I have the dregs of an 8lb can of Hercules 2400, and identical loads with a very recent lot of 2400 give identical velocity in a few handgun loads and several rifle loads, including pressures from <20k PSI to >50K PSI. I could not distinguish between the two powders, even in accuracy. Pretty cool. About 40 years difference in manufacture.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

You look like a lazy, argumentative fuuck to me. If you want information, go find it. It's not our job to give you sources, data. It's not our job to interact with ass holes on the campfire, either. You should get out of your mom's basement more, man. Your social skills are....lacking.

Thank you for your accolades. Any time I get a complinent I am happy. No, i never said pressures were moved either way. It was started by someone else and I invited them to show where there were factual evidence they were. The ball was put in their court by their declaring bloviating declarations. If I had made a statement the pressures had gone either way or stayed the same I would have at least offered some information that would at least resemble factual.
The least the declarator could do.

Have a good evening.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Between the potifacation, the misspellings, and the general misuse of language, you have the doofus part down pat.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Can we re-title this ruined thread?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by kellory
Between the potifacation, the misspellings, and the general misuse of language, you have the doofus part down pat.

Again thank you for the instrucsnal instrucuale words. With all mi mistpellings and mistuse of the anglesh linguage mi are sorrie fur hit.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again thank you for the instrucsnal instrucuale words. With all mi mistpellings and mistuse of the anglesh linguage mi are sorrie fur hit.

Doofus, don't bother with PMs unless you actually have something useful to say. Such games are boring.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
[quote=kellory]Between the potifacation, the misspellings, and the general misuse of language, you have the doofus part down pat.

Doofus, don't bother with PMs unless you actually have something useful to say. Such games are boring.[/quote

Just wanted to thank you for you concern. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you again and again and again and again.
Still no information from the factories or SAAMI on the pressurefication on said directional direction of said pressure directional direction.

Last edited by glockdoofus; 02/08/19.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't realize Porky Pig had a sock puppet on the fire.
https://youtu.be/lBkUz6cQnPY

Who knew?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Good point, Jim...the question posed by the OP was most likely answered in the first page of responses.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I didn't realize Porky Pig had a sock puppet on the fire.

Who knew?

I like that. I believe I will include in my posts. Thanks for the link.

HE MENTORS ME.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Good point, Jim...the question posed by the OP was most likely answered in the first page of responses.

What would be good is for the ones in the know to post loads we can use to duplicate the aforementioned atomic loads that were used back then in the factory loads of yore. I have Hornady, Nosler and Sierra 240 gr bullets as well as the "KEITH" bullets.
I will be using the HOT Remington 2 1/2 Magnum primer.
We can have a "Loads of Yore" list.

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nope.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Nope.

Thank you. I guess that was a request that was too requestfulness

Last edited by glockdoofus; 02/09/19.

HE MENTORS ME.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was just hoping someone was just going to post a good load for joint use between Ruger Blackhawk Revolver and Marlin carbine that would not be a wrist nor stock breaker but would put down a black bear or muslim if need be. I'd think that could be a happening if guys like Big Jim or Flave ran this place and keep doofus da he11 out o here.

Jus say', W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Pretty sure **everyone** who handloads for .44 magnum 429421 already knows what that load...is.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Pretty sure **everyone** who handloads for .44 magnum 429421already knows what that load...is.

Thank you and may the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose

HE MENTORS ME.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I was just hoping someone was just going to post a good load for joint use between Ruger Blackhawk Revolver and Marlin carbine that would not be a wrist nor stock breaker but would put down a black bear or muslim if need be. I'd think that could be a happening if guys like Big Jim or Flave ran this place and keep doofus da he11 out o here.

Jus say', W. Bill

Rem-6MM, here you go, this is good for me in my Ruger Redhawk and Marlin 1894 Cowboy.

17.5 grains of 2400 and 240 grain cast RNFP. Gets 1204 fps out of the Redhawk and 1554 fps from the Marlin. Kills whitetails very decisively, and is very pleasant to shoot.

I also shoot those same 240s and a batch of Keith style that weigh 260gr. with 18.5 grains of 2400 from those same two guns. (just haven't run them over the chronograph.}

I would not hesitate to shoot any game we have here in MT with the either one of those loads.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I always used 22 grains of 2400, that seemed to give me the best accuracy. For a plinking load with cast bullets I used 14 grains.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 160user, 10Glocks, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,011 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,193
Posts18,465,845
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.