Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can see why he’s single now. No social skills at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
603kchuntry,

What does someone as fhuqking Stupid as you,"do" for a "living"? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LipStick, I don’t do anything now, being retired. I made a lot of (to use your unique terminology) fhuqking money and no longer had to work. You’ve probably read about successful people like me. And we have social skills and expansive vocabularies. Fly on jet planes. Go to foreign countries for vacations. Drive nice cars. Maybe you could have driven a forklift in one of my fhuqking warehouses, but you’d have had to go through an interview process. Methinks you’d have not made it that far.

I don’t often have to interact with people of your social strata. We don’t have much in common. Heck, I don’t even have an ex-wife. If you drove to our little ranch for coffee, what could we possibly talk about. Probably not fhuqking much.

Statistically, successful people have all of their teeth. Do you even match up there?

Have a nice day (not really...just kidding). ES&D

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
603kchuntry,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

More than a "touch" fhuqking HILARIOUS,that a rifle scope whip's your ass soooooooo fhuqking convincingly...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think you need to pretend that what I said is a fabrication. But you know it isn’t. You try to stand with the big kids, but you never were good enough. Now you overcompensate. Profanity is the surest sign of a deficient vocabulary. Your mom told you you’d never be good enough, didn’t she? A self fulfilling prophecy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 603Country
I think you need to pretend that what I said is a fabrication. But you know it isn’t. You try to stand with the big kids, but you never were good enough. Now you overcompensate. Profanity is the surest sign of a deficient vocabulary. Your mom told you you’d never be good enough, didn’t she? A self fulfilling prophecy.

603kchuntry,

PLEASE find me "mistaken",you CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
big dipstick: Are you the same "big dipstick" that was banned from Handloader Bench Forum for not adding anything there but insults?
I feel sorry for you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
He's been so quiet lately but I'm sure he'll be back to grace us with his presence.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That'll do for now. This group is 14 rounds shot from a tailgate parked on a side hill with the rifle rested on a balled up jacket. It was decent out today and I was stir crazy, I'll get it really dialed this spring.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Sorry, Bill here. I think he's full of great information, I just gotta figure out his lingo so I can understand!!! Windshield I think means scope adjustment??? Kerpluckit?? Not sure but I'll get it, or am I pretending?? Not sure!!!! I'm out. Bill🐾🐾🐾👣

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Guys and followers of bigdickhead,,

He is the most absolute authority on any thing that goes "bang".

Sometimes in his hand .

He has the most knowledge on scopes and pictures and gibberish.

Not to be taken lightly. he has a 244 word vocabulary , hint , hint, hint.

Who can not bow to his computer skills?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
417 members (10ring1, 1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 43 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.