Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The compassionate Christian in me wants to offer the American Dream to those poor Bastards.
The hard logical side says you will have more problems than successes.

Any that come to North America should be harshly vetted.
Monitored,
And permently deported at the first problem. The whole famdamly.

I know this is considered racist, more so because I don't see it that way.

There is something in the brain, or just the culture, but these people have not
evolved, civilization wise, past the early tribal stages.

Blacks are farther along, but not here yet.

And it's not that I'm a race hater.
Give most Asians a chance to stand at the starting line, and watch them run.

The aforementioned.
They will spray paint it.
Claim it.
Fight over it.
Trash it.
While everyone else is running toward success.

Why should have compassion for them?? They breed and teach hate for Americans and Christians in all of their countries! They have 8-9y/o kids in training camps teaching them to be terrorist and suicide bombers. I have no compassion or feelings for them at ALL! They get to walk around our streets wearing rags on their heads and their cultural garb while we would be beheaded if we tried that in their countries. Our society welcomes them here and we would be THE hunted in their countries.

Here in south Louisiana, they own/operate just about every gas station around with the exception of RACETRAC’s and truck stops. They own Subway sandwich shops and Pizza Huts and fried chicken joints all over. I can’t help but to think their being here is simply nothing more than an R&D mission for their leaders. I also think large percentages of their incomes get sent back the ‘’their’’ countires.

A few years back I saw a video that showed how Muslims would take over the entire world over the next 50 years. Sure glad I won’t be here to see it! They are currently repopulating faster Than any other race/religion in the world. By the time people wake up and try to put a stop to this it will be way too late.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Seems they blocked that link, saw it just googled -Snake poem.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Look whats happening in Minnesota. They're now electing them to public offices. Soon to become Muslinsota.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Roystu
Look whats happening in Minnesota. They're now electing them to public offices. Soon to become Muslinsota.

Don't try to understand Minnesota.....it's a very sick state.

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by vapodog

Minnesota is almost completely red besides the Twin Cities Metro Area. There should be a system similar to the electoral college within each state, and it would take care of a lot of this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by John1187
Originally Posted by vapodog

Minnesota is almost completely red besides the Twin Cities Metro Area. There should be a system similar to the electoral college within each state, and it would take care of a lot of this.

AT one time it was and then the SCOTUS changed it; and that was where each county elected one Senator to the state house; it needs to be change back to what it was. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
A law that specifically condemns Islamophobia violates the spirit and substance of our Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Quoted from globe and Mail. I guess Sharia will not be in place unless Trudeau gets another 4 years.

There is only one solution to stop the spread of Islam taking over the western world.

and its not sending them back to where they came from...

the solution is to kill them and cremate their remains where ever they are found...

and mixing their ashes into whatever they feed to hogs.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
B
Nailed it ,,

B
B
I have now use for moslems, Islam, nor its murderous, intolerant theology. Fuggem !

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
sjr;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the fire's roaring at your house as well tonight - as it is here.

Indeed the attachment shows the irony of so many on the left.

If it wasn't so illogical it might be more comical, but since it's happening to us I find it much, much less amusing....

All the best to you and yours sir and do keep warm in this latest blast.

Dwayne

Yup. Funny how so many on the Left who think Islam is "cool" fail to realize what their lives would be like living under its precepts. All one has to do is look at a country dominated by Islam, even one that's nominally secular, to see that it's no place for homsexuals, women, or anyone who's lifestyle conflicts with Islamic laws and customs. Whenever more than two of them end up living in the same Western country, the first thing they do is start talking about imposing Sharia on everyone else.

Very similar to the Left, actually.

What fresh Hell is this?
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figure thats one of the reasons they want to take our guns away, civil unrest is sharply increasing in Canada,,, since there is no logical reason. I dont know how they will get my guns.
Ohhh, BTW... Trudeau is in trouble now and I dont think he will be able to cry his way out now and his government is going to be out soon.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've lived in this city of population less than 100,000 for 44 years, never had I seen a shoot out in a mall or anywhere in this city until the Somalis started arriving here by the bus loads, sent from the East of Canada by the Liberal government. Now we have mostly Somali, Yemeni, Syrians, other muslims countries invading our province and taking over the trucking and taxi businesses here. We had a shoot out here in a Mall among the public between 2 rival Somali drug gangs. Even Hells Angel who keep low profile and never do this type of attack in public. I suspect Hells Angel are losing business since many drug deals in this city are carried out in Taxis . Of course we were calmed by the Liberal gov that we have no problem here and that if we say anything we are racist. Now if you use the taxis and if your elderly mom or female relative needs help with luggage or groceries they just sit there on their fat assses watching the meter turn. Muslims don't help women elderly or young with babies. Colored folk from Africa are friendly and helpful if not from a Muslim country. By the way the handgun used in the Mall shooting was not registered and was borrowed from someone.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you bring a bunch of semi-civilized people in from schithole countries, you get their schithole culture, "values", and attitudes thrown in for free. This has nothing to do with race; just look back at the Sicilian migration to the U.S and what that resulted in. The Libs that push this crap on the rest of us are, of course, largely insulated from the negative aspects by their wealth and position.

What fresh Hell is this?
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somalies are complete azzholes,,,,, Ahmed Hussen is Canada's immigration minister and a Somali, WTF is that BS all about?? its unbelievable and frankly alarming.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is what we are dealing with, fake news, complete fake, this guy jumps into the pool, not thrown in as stated, then of course the muzzie comes in to save the day.
Fasal murdered innocent children then they found enough carfentinel to kill the entire country in his brothers apartment, the government covered it all up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtAAj1QrLxA

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Maybe it's time to bring back the Templars to straighten out the problem!!

A stranger is a friend we haven't met.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The compassionate Christian in me wants to offer the American Dream to those poor Bastards.
The hard logical side says you will have more problems than successes.

Any that come to North America should be harshly vetted.
Monitored,
And permently deported at the first problem. The whole famdamly.

I know this is considered racist, more so because I don't see it that way.

There is something in the brain, or just the culture, but these people have not
evolved, civilization wise, past the early tribal stages.

Blacks are farther along, but not here yet.

And it's not that I'm a race hater.
Give most Asians a chance to stand at the starting line, and watch them run.

The aforementioned.
They will spray paint it.
Claim it.
Fight over it.
Trash it.
While everyone else is running toward success.

I’m really almost speechless as I see what’s happening, not just in Canada, Western Europe, but the US also. This accommodation to Islam or Muslims is the glove over the hand of “civilization jihad,” a Muslim tactic to destroy a nation from within. Supposed assimilated (but not really), civilian Muslims gain population thresholds whereby some can be elected to office, moved up the ranks, and/or gain any position of political prominence or power. With enough population and power, they begin by imposing Sharia Law or begin the steps toward it.

Left unnaposed, a half century down the road (if we are still here), history will look back on it, naming the unabashed ignorance and stupidity of the ideology of the Left that facilitated this, or at best were neutral towards it. Their multiculturalistic silly sentimentality or worse will not preserve their safety either.

Of course, many Muslims are moderate and not radical now, but which way will they go when threatened by radical leadership?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course, many Muslims are moderate and not radical now, but which way will they go when threatened by radical leadership?

This is it....it's what needs to be understood.....and don't bet they will be helpful...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
YA>YA>> Its all good Trudeau should bring more Muslims in so they can cut the heads off goats in Tors hotels !! and we pay for it! >> Make them feel good like they are back home in the [bleep] they came from. Enjoy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,524
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.