Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can't speak for Fred, but she doesn't rent shiit from me. I however, love calling flipping her [bleep] and calling her out on her lies, which with her redundant bullshiit ain't hard. This has been going on longer than most have been members here, 10-12 years or better, I actually get quite a few laughs out of it personally. Why let a rogue cuunt flip shiit on everyone and not give any back? Never been good at taking shiit, guess it's one of my faults???....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Snowed in and avoiding doing something useful so will comment.

Stick knows a lot more about rifles, optics, reloading, shooting, photography and several kinds of hunting than I do. I have learned from him here on the campfire, especially in his early years here, and through personal contact. I am not sure why he morphed into such a scratchy mode after several years of more civil exchanges, but why does not matter.

He has a life beyond internet with its own stresses and he obviously got tired of suffering fools -- to the point of instant flashback. He has a quick intuitive read of people that is accurate more often than not, but he can be stubborn when he reads somebody wrongly. His creative command of English is hilarious, though difficult to translate in recent years, and he has coined phrases in wide use.

I consider him a distant friend, who has done me good with no bad, though haven't read one of his posts in months. He must be posting where I seldom look.

As others have said, if you don't like what he posts, don't read it. A post complaining about the guy is a puzzlement to me, not about Stick but about the poster. I ignore a number of people on this forum, (though not the entertaining Stick) but have never used the ignore feature. It ain't that hard. If a poster is a consistent jerk, dull witted, usually wrong, predictable in what he will say and boring, I know that whatever he posts is a waste of my time so I don't waste time on his posts. Try it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There you go Okanagan. Trying to confuse folks with logic.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by travelingman1
There you go Okanagan. Trying to confuse folks with logic.

Right!

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Call out threads are never Not fun!

Hint....

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Call out threads are never Not fun!

Hint....

Congratulations?

Sean
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
majority of these folks bagging on Stick defended Safariman, so yeah they have no credibility.. lol...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lot's of people I dislike, even some here, and stick and his insults and "hints" are high in that list. However unless somebody just has to quote his drivel I seldom see it.
If Rick ever sees fit to ban him, I may smile and be happy but in the meantime he's just another loud waste elimination orifice that isn't doing me any harm.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
Lot's of people I dislike, even some here, and stick and his insults and "hints" are high in that list. However unless somebody just has to quote his drivel I seldom see it.
If Rick ever sees fit to ban him, I may smile and be happy but in the meantime he's just another loud waste elimination orifice that isn't doing me any harm.

You must not be able to shoot, or care to even try. It's ok

Hint

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By now, doesn't everyone realize that Stick's gonna do what Stick's gonna do? The whiners need to put a little more starch in their BVD's. Deflave made a living off of telling everyone to GFY and didn't incur half the wrath Stick has. If you don't like his comments, don't read them.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Name calling is inappropriate behavior in civilized company. It degrades the whole experience here at the 'Fire. Whatever knowledge and expertise Big Stick brings to the platform is negated by name calling. I don't find it amusing or acceptable.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jerseyboy: You are right on - I contend the CampFire would be better off and attract better folks if dippschidt (he called me names first!) dipstick were eliminated/flushed.
FLUSH stick.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate the way Stick treats people, but I gotta admit I like punishing him for it. I especially like it when I can tell he's so mad he has spittle running down his chin.
As for people who think he knows so much, I give you this set-up. It is useless for anything other than making neck cricks and (maybe) shooting off a bipod. LOL!
[Linked Image]
laugh I'm sorry, I just can't help but laugh! This is the reason you keep BS around.

I can just about see him shooting with the ocular touching his beady little eye. laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Isn't that a collapsible stock in the collapsed position?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes, if you haven't noticed, I've posted several pms about his lying bullshiit.... I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say, that's probably a staged pic, like a lot of the other ones..... Not hard to read through the bs....pun intended

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hasn't he posted that same deer in multiple poses with different rifles?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You gals are hilarious. Use the ignore function.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Big Stick i enjoy his posts he is very entertaining when he gets rolling. you guys that don`t like him, he feeds off your comments old Stick is very funny with his comments. from what i see and read many of these comments are from people who shoot or reload very little. i hope old Stick gets rollin soon again he makes me laugh. If you guys can`t handle Old Stick`s comments don`t post against old Stick he`ll eat you up even more ,but i do like when you dudes try to out smart Old Stick !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
your a real smart dude Tyrone and observant.....ocular almost touching his eye....

Of course you noticed the stock is collapsed...………..didn't you....not

LOL

Lefty

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 21, 222Sako, 222ND, 68 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.