-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my having it all and then some,as you set on the sidelines and Whine about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Hop on a different thread if you can’t be helpful.

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and do NOT slight the magnitude of that fhuqking humor. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Am I supposed to be impressed or something, you’re getting ignored

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I would like the rifle to be less than 8 closer to 7lbs scoped with a VX3i 3.5-10. Possible fluting of the barrel. No more than 24in barrel. I’m guessing a featherwieght or mountain taper is the way to go, maybe a step heavier, not sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The action sucks and you are 100% fhuqking CLUELESS. In fairness,the scope sucks too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Why does it still show up that this kid big stick keeps commenting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
Am I supposed to be impressed or something, you’re getting ignored

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just don’t understand the reason behind it

He's short on everything except chromosomes and he got one extra of those.

Being an internet bully makes him feel taller and validates his existence to himself.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that all you can do is Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

Laughing!.................

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Makes sense. Might have little PP syndrome. So is there any real reason a 6.5x284 wouldn’t work?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Makes sense. Might have little PP syndrome. So is there any real reason a 6.5x284 wouldn’t work?

That said, building a custom gun from a 700 will be a lot easier than using the rifle you have. Why not keep the '06 as is and build another in a different chambering?

Way more options for aftermarket trinkets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What were the "odds" of CLUELESS Fhuqks,waxing eloquent on their Man Lust Fantasies? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are in sooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy fhuqking head,that it is plum amazing and the ONLY reason it's fhuqking Hilarious...is because you are doing your BEST. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub

That said, building a custom gun from a 700 will be a lot easier than using the rifle you have. Why not keep the '06 as is and build another in a different chambering?

Way more options for aftermarket trinkets.

SuperKchunt,

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,never fhuqking disappoints,in it's magnificant grandeur. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There is no "difficultry" associated with said receiver,they are just schitty,due mechanical design.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I’d probably go with a Winchester action if anything else. Had a bad taste for anything 700. Mostly because of little experience and that they make a lot of cheaply made rifles now. Maybe I’ll come around eventually

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
He’s still commenting? This kid

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’d probably go with a Winchester action if anything else. Had a bad taste for anything 700. Mostly because of little experience and that they make a lot of cheaply made rifles now. Maybe I’ll come around eventually

Your Stupidity,is the "gift' that keeps on giving. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I would talk with Redneck on this site about what you are wanting as he can do wonders on the Model 70 action. He is doing a project for me presently.

PASS IT ON!
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I might do that. I only have one model 70 on hand. I bought it in 2017 before I became a member and discovered all the different makes as far as when and where they were produced. It’s an RMEF BACO in .300 win mag. Smooth as glass but nobody seems to like them.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,376
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.