Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Im thinking of putting a new barrel on my first hunting rifle. It’s a Weatherby Mark V 6lug synthetic .30-06. I plan to place it in a McMillan Sako Classic and to install a timney trigger. I know almost nothing about barrel manufactures and who’s the best for the dollar. I checked out Hart just tonight and they seemed reasonable. I was thinking of going with a .280 AI or a 6.5x284. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Kyle

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
BP-B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Kyle, do you reload?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you already have the barrel Kyle?

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I do with my grandfather. He’s got the setup

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Only the factory 06 barrel

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Oh yeah, or .270 Win. Strong chance of that

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Model70Fan
Im thinking of putting a new barrel on my first hunting rifle. It’s a Weatherby Mark V 6lug synthetic .30-06. I plan to place it in a McMillan Sako Classic and to install a timney trigger. I know almost nothing about barrel manufactures and who’s the best for the dollar. I checked out Hart just tonight and they seemed reasonable. I was thinking of going with a .280 AI or a 6.5x284. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Kyle

Trip the POS Japperby and go 700 for the Win.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Nope, that rifle means a lot

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If schit is a "lot",then you are WELL on your way.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Done great with it so far

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Describe your version of "great",as applied to a 6-lugged Japperby and dog schit COAL latitude...if only as an opening "move".

Hint.

Laughing!................

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Not sure what your deal is. Looking for info on barrels not actions. Not sure just discriminating someone’s rifle is much help.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My "deal is",I simply shoot it all and 6-lugged Japperby's simply suck heavy fhuqking ass and by literal design.

Hint.

Twist rate,throat geometry and COAL latitude...matter more than a "smidge".

HINT................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not sure what your deal is. Looking for info on barrels not actions. Not sure just discriminating someone’s rifle is much help.

You won't get any help from Big Stick. His participation is little more than a way for him to indulge in his narcissism. I recommend the ignore feature.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I recommend that you TRY to find me "mistaken",as you fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report,to quell your very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I just don’t understand the reason behind it

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Kyle,

Many have put on more barrels than I; I've had 12 or so installed.

I recommend putting Stick and Boxer (same dude) on ignore. He knows his [bleep] but his language is abusive and he will ridicule any question you have.

As for barrel I recommend you come up with some logic train for choosing your barrel maker.

Do you want a stainless barrel or a chrome moly (i.e. so it can be blued) barrel?

Do you want a cut rifle barrel (some are picky about cut rifled vs button barreled)?

Do you want a hand lapped barrel? Lapping is typically done by high end barrel makers, but not all, i.e. Douglas. And not everyone likes Douglas as a barrel maker.

Do you have a gunsmith to install the barrel? From reading your post above I think you want a gunsmith because you also want stock bedding done and I would want them done at the same time. Or alternately will a barrel maker/installer bed the stock and change the trigger for you?

How heavy do you want the barrel and total rifle weight? Many people choose WAY too heavy a barrel for their first aftermarket barrel.

If, for instance, you decided you want a #2, stainless steel, cut rifled barrel you've eliminated most barrel makers. I think only Rock Creek Barrels (I have 2, both before Mike Rock retired) and Pederson barrels (I've never used them) make thin contour cut rifled barrels.

If, for instance, you decided you want a #2, chrome moly, barrel and you don't care about cut rifling you have more options. Krieger, Brux, Bartlein, Shilen, Lilja, Pac Nor, X-Caliber, and many more make that barrel. But I don't think Hart makes a chrome moly barrel.

So come up with some criteria and then narrow down to the right maker for you. I personally have or have had Brux, Bartlein, Rock Creek, Lilja, Rock Creek, Pac Nor, and Obermeyer barrels. I haven't installed the Obermeyer or Lilja yet. All the others shoot better than I can, so I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of them. You will be disappointed if you get any of them too heavy.

v/r
Joel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Honey,

Stupidity ain't a "reason",it's a Plight and few are Plighteder than you.

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by joelkdouglas
Kyle,

Many have put on more barrels than I; I've had 12 or so installed.

I recommend putting Stick and Boxer (same dude) on ignore. He knows his [bleep] but his language is abusive and he will ridicule any question you have.

As for barrel I recommend you come up with some logic train for choosing your barrel maker.

Do you want a stainless barrel or a chrome moly (i.e. so it can be blued) barrel?

Do you want a cut rifle barrel (some are picky about cut rifled vs button barreled)?

Do you want a hand lapped barrel? Lapping is typically done by high end barrel makers, but not all, i.e. Douglas. And not everyone likes Douglas as a barrel maker.

Do you have a gunsmith to install the barrel? From reading your post above I think you want a gunsmith because you also want stock bedding done and I would want them done at the same time. Or alternately will a barrel maker/installer bed the stock and change the trigger for you?

How heavy do you want the barrel and total rifle weight? Many people choose WAY too heavy a barrel for their first aftermarket barrel.

If, for instance, you decided you want a #2, stainless steel, cut rifled barrel you've eliminated most barrel makers. I think only Rock Creek Barrels (I have 2, both before Mike Rock retired) and Pederson barrels (I've never used them) make thin contour cut rifled barrels.

If, for instance, you decided you want a #2, chrome moly, barrel and you don't care about cut rifling you have more options. Krieger, Brux, Bartlein, Shilen, Lilja, Pac Nor, X-Caliber, and many more make that barrel. But I don't think Hart makes a chrome moly barrel.

So come up with some criteria and then narrow down to the right maker for you. I personally have or have had Brux, Bartlein, Rock Creek, Lilja, Rock Creek, Pac Nor, and Obermeyer barrels. I haven't installed the Obermeyer or Lilja yet. All the others shoot better than I can, so I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of them. You will be disappointed if you get any of them too heavy.

v/r
Joel

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Congratulations?!?

Any/all barrels can be contoured. None of which circumvent a schit receiver.

HINT.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WTF is Plighteder......haha

Been waiting for your wisdom to resurface.

Kyle I would recommend you listen closely and read between the lines to what is being suggested to you.

Hint.....

I ignored it myself and went with a Bartlein and I am sending it to a gunsmith that nobody suggested.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And the vicious begins yet again . . . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FishinHank
WTF is Plighteder......haha

Been waiting for your wisdom to resurface.

Kyle I would recommend you listen closely and read between the lines to what is being suggested to you.

Hint.....

I ignored it myself and went with a Kreiger and I am sending it to a gunsmith that nobody suggested.

Plighteder,is a Technical Term...for Stupidity +P.(grin)

Unfortunately,i've never seen or used a Krieger,so cain't comment.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And all of my rifles are Factory offerings................

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Thank you for the info Joel. I’ll think on it more. I’m just starting to learn when it comes to custom work.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I mis typed before, its actually a bartlein. Gonna get screwed onto my 300saum with a saami chamber. I plan on launching 165-168gr TTSX or partitions at all kinds of animals like I did with the last one. 10t, the same as the factory. I don't have any interest in launching the heavy pills, this will do just fine.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A 30 ShamWow squirting the 165/8 TTSX,is simply a heavy recoiling 7-08,that don't shoot as flat,drifts far more,holds less in the belly,is louder and more expensive to shoot...if only for starters.

Rather poor arrangement,both in Theory and Application.

Hint....................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know, but I have 400+ pieces of brass and it is the first centerfire I bought. Gonna roll with it. I do have some 7saum brass coming though and that rifle might be a bit different. What actions do you like Stick? I'm looking at a pierce ultralight titanium for a lightweight build. I've read enough to know that the 7mm bullets trump 30 cal all day.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brass sells...Stupid is forever. Hint.

A Barrett Fieldcraft 7-08 and 180's,smokes it all and then some.

Hint.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess I will just disappoint you, again. Haha. You know you have an open invitation to come fish here. I did buy my buddy a 7-08 but it wasn't a fieldcraft. Pretty sure he isn't going to shoot 180's out of it either. Most likely 120 BT and 140ttsx

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I guess I will just disappoint you, again. Haha. You know you have an open invitation to come fish here. I did buy my buddy a 7-08 but it wasn't a fieldcraft. Pretty sure he isn't going to shoot 180's out of it either. Most likely 120 BT and 140ttsx

Coal in the stocking buddy, coal in the stocking. <grin>

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I catch more fish on "accident",than the "esteemed" do on "purpose". Hint.(grin)

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps,whether one has an inkling or not. I simply shoot it all and have the luxury of gunning every chambering/bullet,thus far cited.

The less one "knows" and "does"...the "better" everything is.

Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would like to tag along on a steelhead trip sometime. I know that bullets matter more than headstamps but I am not trying to kill critters out at 1K yards. Inside 300 yards is there really a difference among them? I tried to source some 162 AMAX for my 7mm build. You have any you wanna sell to the cause? I'm pretty sure you have a pile of them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Akbob5

I have a "hunch",that the .545BC 88gr ELD in .224" at 3225fps ala Speedmire,slaps THE schit outta a 7-08 with 120/40's...though I've "only" shot 10's of thousands of same. Hint.

COAL is far friendlier too.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some.

Just saying.

Hint.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick

I have a "hunch",that the .545BC 88gr ELD in .224" at 3225fps ala Speedmire,slaps THE schit outta a 7-08 with 120/40's...though I've "only" shot 10's of thousands of same. Hint.

Just saying.

Hint.................

What good is the 88ELD for shooting a moose? I am talking about real world bullets, not max BC bullets. If I shoot a mountain goat in the neck with a 168ttsx it isn't going to go any further than it would with a 180....I am not doubting your knowledge but does anyone use target bullets for actual hunting?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would like to tag along on a steelhead trip sometime. I know that bullets matter more than headstamps but I am not trying to kill critters out at 1K yards. Inside 300 yards is there really a difference among them? I tried to source some 162 AMAX for my 7mm build. You have any you wanna sell to the cause? I'm pretty sure you have a pile of them.

Only landed (18) Steelhead,the last day I fished. Nothing huge,but a 38" Buck spit a hook.

GOOD bullets have the advantage at muzzle burn distances,to their transonic slip and that Fact is one that everyone loves to overlook. Hint.

Trajectory is Physics,Wind is Voodoo and BC mightily hangs on to velocity,like NOTHING else. Hint.

Inside 300yds(and WELL beyond),I'm giddy with an 18" Krunchenticker and Rifle Gas,with 75gr Hornie HPBT's. The Hornie .224" 75BTHP wears a .395BC and the .284" 120TSX a .349BC. HINT.

I shoot the 162 'Max,BTHP and ELD all. The 180 is THE one and nothing else,even comes close.

Re-hint....................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just saying.

Hint.................

What good is the 88ELD for shooting a moose? I am talking about real world bullets, not max BC bullets. If I shoot a mountain goat in the neck with a 168ttsx it isn't going to go any further than it would with a 180....I am not doubting your knowledge but does anyone use target bullets for actual hunting?

Lotsa Elk have been crushed with 88's. Mooseses are pussies. Pass placement,over a Boob doing her "best". Hint.

A CNS shot,is a CNS shot,no matter the wares. Neck shots are a POOR percentage affair,no matter the wares.

I enjoy your "critiquing" wares you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone used!

Hint.

Laughing!.......................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Like I said, I'd like to tag along one day to fish steelhead with ya. Thanks for the advice Stick, it hasn't fallen on deaf ears and it gives me something to think about.

Got any centerpins? smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everyone wants a piece of the pie. That is OLD "news".(grin)

I fish light and am a GL3 1141-S Slut,wearing a Shimano Coffee Grinder (typically a Stradic 2500 or mebbe 3000).

[Linked Image]

If Centerpins were worth a fhuqk,I'd simply have a few dozen. Beings they ain't,I've none.

Hint...................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That was a test....:)

Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Certainly was.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least we can agree on one thing, shimano's. I beat the hell out of mine and she keeps on ticking. Sedona 5000 that I beat to hell catching coho for a hand troller. We can fish for them here with hand gear over on the other side of the bay, and it works. You ever see a coho smash a sassy shad?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Coho would hit a sheet of soiled toilet paper. We're only allowed 20 a day Subsistence and 6 more for Sport...doubt I've seen much more than 300 landed/bonked/konked in a single morning.(grin)

Crashed multiple Sedona's,have yet to see a Stradic(in any version) bobble and I tend to toss 30# PP on 'em.

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps.

Hint..................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You never fail to impress smile The Stradic is twice the price but I am down with good equipment. Thanks for the tip, ordering one now. My Sedona will be the loana, Haha. Its served me well even when those big bastards grab your fish and take off with it. My freezer is full of coho caught with my [bleep] sedona

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All "new" to me.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every loomis I have ever had has snapped. Not really a fan. I like my temple forks though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've "only" 2500+ Steelhead on this GL3 1141-S Loomis alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]

TFO's are fhuqking Dog Schit in "comparison".

Hint...................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe they are like the noslers of the rod world, they just get it done and piss you off. Haha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just saying.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You cork me on that McMillan?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do not know what a McMillan is....................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought so....haha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
McMillan boots here..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I get the reference

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doubt it...........

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice coho. Those look like you got them out of a river. This is how they look when you pull then straight out of the salt.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I bought a 7mm blank here on the fire - forget the brand name by KArl at Campfeld recommended it, sent it off for chember and love it. saved some $$$ along the way.

Not sure why you'd do a 284 based on a long action, maybe a 6.5/06 AI if you want to go exotic?

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I saw a barrel blank...once.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hancock27
I bought a 7mm blank here on the fire - forget the brand name by KArl at Campfeld recommended it, sent it off for chember and love it. saved some $$$ along the way.

Not sure why you'd do a 284 based on a long action, maybe a 6.5/06 AI if you want to go exotic?

MUCH prefer 7-08,to my 284's and 6.5-06.

Hint................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Look up the definition of narcissism and the reason behind his rude and boorish behavior will be as obvious as a rat turd in a bowl of sugar.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Irather enjoy the heartfelt Whining,from you CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all,as you park your kchunt perpetually,upon your couch. Hint.

Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Irather enjoy the heartfelt Whining,from you CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all,as you park your kchunt perpetually,upon your couch. Hint.

Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Where’s the pack that bipod makes you look stupid. new normal Craig security gaurdS Lying his fat yapping jaws in a fish post to prove she shoots.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my having it all and then some,as you set on the sidelines and Whine about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Laughing!............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Hop on a different thread if you can’t be helpful.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" and do NOT slight the magnitude of that fhuqking humor. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Am I supposed to be impressed or something, you’re getting ignored

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I would like the rifle to be less than 8 closer to 7lbs scoped with a VX3i 3.5-10. Possible fluting of the barrel. No more than 24in barrel. I’m guessing a featherwieght or mountain taper is the way to go, maybe a step heavier, not sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The action sucks and you are 100% fhuqking CLUELESS. In fairness,the scope sucks too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Why does it still show up that this kid big stick keeps commenting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am I supposed to be impressed or something, you’re getting ignored

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He's short on everything except chromosomes and he got one extra of those.

Being an internet bully makes him feel taller and validates his existence to himself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that all you can do is Whine. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Makes sense. Might have little PP syndrome. So is there any real reason a 6.5x284 wouldn’t work?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Makes sense. Might have little PP syndrome. So is there any real reason a 6.5x284 wouldn’t work?

That said, building a custom gun from a 700 will be a lot easier than using the rifle you have. Why not keep the '06 as is and build another in a different chambering?

Way more options for aftermarket trinkets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What were the "odds" of CLUELESS Fhuqks,waxing eloquent on their Man Lust Fantasies? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are in sooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy fhuqking head,that it is plum amazing and the ONLY reason it's fhuqking Hilarious...is because you are doing your BEST. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub

That said, building a custom gun from a 700 will be a lot easier than using the rifle you have. Why not keep the '06 as is and build another in a different chambering?

SuperKchunt,

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,never fhuqking disappoints,in it's magnificant grandeur. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There is no "difficultry" associated with said receiver,they are just schitty,due mechanical design.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I’d probably go with a Winchester action if anything else. Had a bad taste for anything 700. Mostly because of little experience and that they make a lot of cheaply made rifles now. Maybe I’ll come around eventually

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
He’s still commenting? This kid

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’d probably go with a Winchester action if anything else. Had a bad taste for anything 700. Mostly because of little experience and that they make a lot of cheaply made rifles now. Maybe I’ll come around eventually

Your Stupidity,is the "gift' that keeps on giving. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I would talk with Redneck on this site about what you are wanting as he can do wonders on the Model 70 action. He is doing a project for me presently.

PASS IT ON!
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I might do that. I only have one model 70 on hand. I bought it in 2017 before I became a member and discovered all the different makes as far as when and where they were produced. It’s an RMEF BACO in .300 win mag. Smooth as glass but nobody seems to like them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I might do that. I only have one model 70 on hand. I bought it in 2017 before I became a member and discovered all the different makes as far as when and where they were produced. It’s an RMEF BACO in .300 win mag. Smooth as glass but nobody seems to like them.

Your Stupidity,is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
I’m assuming the child is spewing more nonsense and gibberish? I find it weird that it still pops up that he posts on here when I have him on ignore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey I got an idea guys!!!!
Why don't ya all go look at the BRNO mauser thread I started and give a brother some advice.
From my pics and description of it.

Wanting to know if I should scratch the fugging itch and get it????

Might be something constructive some of you guys can do instead of having a keyboard war.

Hammer the liberal socialist Democrats on the general forum instead
Them mutha fuggas need the heat rounds on their azz,s .

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Agreed. 450 doesn’t sound bad if it’s a proven action. But then again, I don’t know much in detail

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed. 450 doesn’t sound bad if it’s a proven action. But then again, I don’t know much in detail

Your Stupidity,is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

SuperKchunt,

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,never fhuqking disappoints,in it's magnificant grandeur. Hint. Congratulations?!?

There is no "difficultry" associated with said receiver,they are just schitty,due mechanical design.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

I didn't use the words "difficulty" and/or "mechanical design" , you did. Please re-read above quote. Maybe a reading coach could help with those big, multisyllabic words.

I made the association between "a lot easier" to build on a 700 given the "way more options for aftermarket trinkets" for 700s. I'm sorry that you weren't able to piece together those two simple thoughts and figure it out. Being stupid is hard sometimes, isn't it?

Laughing! .........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

SuperKchunt,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

I didn't use the words "difficulty" and/or "mechanical design" , you did. Please re-read above quote. Maybe a reading coach could help with those big, multisyllabic words.

I made the association between "a lot easier" to build on a 700 given the "way more options for aftermarket trinkets" for 700s. I'm sorry that you weren't able to piece together those two simple thoughts and figure it out. Being stupid is hard sometimes, isn't it?

Laughing! .........

SuperKchunt,

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the Long Action aftermarket advantages the 700 has,over the schitty 6-lugged Whetherbee. Spare no fhuqking details and be certain to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you can muster,as you fall well shy of a first fhuqking clue,yet again. HINT.

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,never fhuqking disappoints,in it's magnificant grandeur.

Bless your heart for TRYING. Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

SuperKchunt,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Laughing! .........

SuperKchunt,

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the Long Action aftermarket advantages the 700 has,over the schitty 6-lugged Whetherbee. Spare no fhuqking details and be certain to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you can muster,as you fall well shy of a first fhuqking clue,yet again. HINT.

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,never fhuqking disappoints,in it's magnificant grandeur.

Bless your heart for TRYING. Hint.

Laughing!..................

Once again you miss the simple things that are, for most, easy to understand.

The reference to a long action is yours, not mine. Try again, dum dum.

Laughing ........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being unable to keep pace,you are also a CLUELESS Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than try try and cite any rifle "particulars". I wonder why. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!............

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
158 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 13 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 829 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,904
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.