Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
This one linked to news article provides proof ABSOLUTE that the MSM is biased in favor of the demonrats and anti-Americans!
This fact has been obvious to me for decades now but this one short article has stunned even ME!
I fear for the future of this country.

Link: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-russia-scandal-zero-no-collusion-report

How horrific!
Our founding fathers and true "journalists" are rolling over in their graves these days.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

BP-B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Disappointing... But not surprising...

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
That is the very reason we as conservatives have to stick together. We need to be like the democrats and not falter on issues that are unconstitutional. They are out to destroy us and our values. 2020 is going to be rough.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Nothing these D-bags do surprises me anymore. Things have gotten out ay of hand. Somethings gotta give soon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing new.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not been a doubt in my mind for many years. All you had to do was watch them schooze over obama for 8 years to know that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Proof of anti-conservative bias?

Watching the news for just 5 minutes at any point in the past 20 years is all the proof needed.

One shouldn't have to have that spelled out for them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Nothing these D-bags do surprises me anymore. Things have gotten out ay of hand. Somethings gotta give soon.

Yep, and when some conservative has his door pushed in and he fires to defend his life, his family, and his home, he'll be painted as a nutjob by the media. SOOOOOO< the first problem that needs "addressing", is the media.

Thankfully, they are accessible to "re-education", unlike politicians that hide behind layers of security.

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Roystu
That is the very reason we as conservatives have to stick together. We need to be like the democrats and not falter on issues that are unconstitutional. They are out to destroy us and our values. 2020 is going to be rough.

THIS ^^^^^^

The big problem is conservatives and in particular gun owners don't vote in lock step like Liberals do. Point in fact is I 1639 in Washington state. How many time have you heard "my vote doesn't count so why bother". This is our problem. The other problem is the purest, who won't vote for the (unfortunately) lesser of the two choices available because it doesn't match up with the correct position. While I agree with the purest ideals, standing by that and staying home because if it's not 100% "the right thing or person" is suicide. The left votes in lockstep, and achieves their goals in incrementally. They are playing the long game, we are shooting our selves in the foot.
The MSM is simple the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party and should count as campaign contributions.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
KnightHawk: I have said what you said on this forum numerous times in the past years!
My oft repeated quote = "Say what you want about the demonrats - when it comes to a fight or to a vote THEY stick together"!
I still don't think the Republicans fully realize "we" are in a WAR with the demonrats and what is at stake is our country.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Frankly, I'm not at all surprised. The MSM used to at least pretend to have some level of objectivity; but since Trump was elected the mask has slipped. It's obvious to any casual observer that they are nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC these days. They themselves don't care that we know either. Unfortunately, I dare say the majority of millennials are in lock step with them and their opinions. Just look at AOC, Omar and I forget the other muslim communist lady who was just elected to Congress. What is scary is the constituency who elected them. If enough of these radicals obtain power; It'll get ugly real quick.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 02/16/19.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Frankly, I'm not at all surprised. The MSM used to at least pretend to have some level of objectivity; but since Trump was elected the mask has slipped.

In some situations, you can't give equal weight to both sides.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Goosey; 02/16/19.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
You’re an idiot

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well we already knew that. The Propaganda Corps is the first of the enemy we are going to have to smear across the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you see all the white suite on the new democrats, where did they keep the hoods?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Goosey
Frankly, I'm not at all surprised. The MSM used to at least pretend to have some level of objectivity; but since Trump was elected the mask has slipped.

[Linked Image]

If you really think that's the way things are, you are a phuqing MORON, or (and I am certain this is true), a paid agitator for the left. So, which is it? Or is it BOTH?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Goosey

[Linked Image]

The thing that floors me is the "KKK" was and is the Democrat Party, and the Democrats and their propaganda department (MSM) have convinced people that it's the Republican Party

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They did the same thing last week with their new hero Andrew McCabe hawking his new book. Not one of them, including Fox, bothered to mention that McCabe:

1) Was fired after FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility determined he leaked information to the media and lied under oath on multiple occasions.
2) Committed a fraud on the FISA court by signing a warrant application he knew was based on unverified evidence (Steel Dossier).
3) Is under a criminal grand jury investigation for leaking and lying.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
658 members (1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 74 invisible), 2,909 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,658
Posts18,399,290
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.