Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Never heard of ASC..................(grin)

You've been led to water.....................but some can't figure out how to drink. laugh

MM

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm taking notes..................(grin)

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Extrapolations,are often handy.

Hint.............

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow! +40 thou on the ASCs!! I'll bet that longer than your dik!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Wow! +40 thou on the ASCs!! I'll bet that longer than your dik!

Oh my...she still cain't read calipers and defaults to Wanton Man Lust. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!................

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I christen ye "Mr. 40 thou". laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And you still can't outshoot a girl. And get this boys and girls, Big Stinky said I plagiarized my dads PICTURE for my AVATAR! Only Stinky can come up with some with something that stupid.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I christen ye "Mr. 40 thou". laugh

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon something as simplistic as calipers,soooo very reliably stumping you. Here's to the innate HILARITY,of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
And you still can't outshoot a girl. And get this boys and girls, Big Stinky said I plagiarized my dads PICTURE for my AVATAR! Only Stinky can come up with some with something that stupid.

You took that picture of The Gut Eater? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my having wares that actually exist,as you "flaunt" your Imagination and all of it's Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hint...Laughing... I'll put in Hint here but I don't know what it means though. HINT Chunt Congratulations Bless your heart. Pretend simplistic

HILARITY,of you doing your BEST. Bless your heart. Bless your heart. LAUGHING!..............It's your Imagination,simply

This the best of Big Stinky Vocabulary HINT: really has no meaning so far

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. But what other "move" do you have,than to ride my shirt tails? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Laughing!

Oooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

P-mags rule!.................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, I could get real short and ugly... and stupid

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

You Brokedick Whining Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

P-Mags rule!

Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
As an aside,pass the 10's...............

pass means good or bad?

Aluminium or Stainless steel ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pass means don't walk away...fhuqking run.(grin)

S/S................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So I don't mind being the clueless one here. Stick are the longer mags in your comparison pictures ASCs? Also what do you think of the older 20 round USGI mags?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Assuredly ASC's. Elder vintage Colt mags,do nice thangs...but I muchly prefer 10-rounders and S/S construction.

Hint...............

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ph uck you see what they are asking for these day for vintage colt 20rd mags. Couple gun shows ago, guys asking $20 bucks a pop. One is better off buying the ASC mags, than buying vintage colt mags. I ordered up the 20rd ss asc mags. They were sold out of the 10rd ones. I will admit like a clueless dumbass, I bought pmags when I got my AR, even trying load 2.260 oal rds, they were binding up. Say what you want but stick lead me to water..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
TWR Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Gen 2 20 round Pmags are fetching $30 a pop on arfcom. Forget the 20 round GI's.

Looks like the prices have dropped a little but that's still insane.

Last edited by TWR; 02/17/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Ph uck you see what they are asking for these day for vintage colt 20rd mags. Couple gun shows ago, guys asking $20 bucks a pop. One is better off buying the ASC mags, than buying vintage colt mags. I ordered up the 20rd ss asc mags. They were sold out of the 10rd ones. I will admit like a clueless dumbass, I bought pmags when I got my AR, even trying load 2.260 oal rds, they were binding up. Say what you want but stick lead me to water..

Pass the 10rd S/S ASC's,for Utility and hold the Fluff.

Hint.(grin)

Toldjaso...............

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (808outdoors, 338reddog, 257_X_50, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 11 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,116
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.