Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My approach to it all is pragmatic.

Don't want to deal with azzhole cops?,.....then don't live in schitthole cities.

24% Caucasian+black mayor=schitthole city resulting in azzhole cops.

Your solution isn’t pragmatic it’s wistful dreaming at best and flawed logic of a coward at worst. You folks in the south sure bitch about blacks a lot but yet you don’t move away from them. Moving or running from your home, job, friends and family is NOT pragmatic....it’s downright chickenchit cowardice. It’s unbelievable how many surrender monkeys there are here rather than men willing to take a stand in their community and fight the gestapo state. JFC...

This family was inside their house when the “good guys” broke in and murdered them. Moving to another place doesn’t garner you immunity from being murdered INSIDE your home by the cops. To blame this on the racial composition of a city rather than at the feet of the police department is a cop out (no pun intended). This chit happens all over the country on a fairly regular basis and is a product of police culture and attitudes. Moving does NOTHING to change overall police culture, just ask Jack Yantis.

Another speech.

So what are you doing today to make your community less of a schitthole?

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
What ever came of the female cop that went to the wrong apartment and killed the resident, saying she thought the guy was in her place? Was she in Houston also?

Dallas.

Charge was manslaughter I believe.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The most pissed off people in America are those who live in the Pacific northwest and lack the gumption to move away from that Commie schitthole.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve been over this ad nauseum before but for the slow people here......I live in a place where our 2 deputies are friends and are a part of the community. I don’t have the problems you folks have because of where I live. I interact frequently with our deputies on the island and we’re “friends”. We volunteer at the same places and we help our deputies if they’re in need.

Quit being a dipshitt just to stir the pot and pay attention.

Your “nice speech” reply might’ve gotten a laugh from your buddy W4bear the first time but it’s boring, predictable and not funny.....it just makes you look like an ignorant hillbilly that’s trying to impress her friends. You might only be able to string 4 or 5 words together in coherent thought but those of us that are able to elucidate beyond that aren’t making a speech, we’re contributing our thoughts to an open forum.....there IS a difference and the fact you don’t understand that is not my problem. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I’ve been over this ad nauseum before but for the slow people here......I live in a place where our 2 deputies are friends and are a part of the community. I don’t have the problems you folks have because of where I live. I interact frequently with our deputies on the island and we’re “friends”. We volunteer at the same places and we help our deputies if they’re in need.

Quit being a dipshitt just to stir the pot and pay attention.

Your “nice speech” reply might’ve gotten a laugh from your buddy W4bear the first time but it’s boring, predictable and not funny.....it just makes you look like an ignorant hillbilly that’s trying to impress her friends. You might only be able to string 4 or 5 words together in coherent thought but those of us that are able to elucidate beyond that aren’t making a speech, we’re contributing our thoughts to an open forum.....there IS a difference and the fact you don’t understand that is not my problem. 😉

You're very emotional for a male.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The most pissed off people in America are those who live in the Pacific northwest and lack the gumption to move away from that Commie schitthole.

Now that Bristo has KY cleaned up and turned into a drug free conservative paradise he seems to have turned his attention to the PNW.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Lol....you don’t have clue but you do have almost 58,000 posts of bitching and complaining. Congrats?

I love this state and it’s been my home for 48 years.....while we do plan to move, having bought property up north, we have children in school and they’re more important than what some dumbfuk from Kentucky thinks. You lived in a liberal chithole and bitched about it endlessly until you retired and moved a few miles away, now you regard yourself as the greatest American hero.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Now that Bristo has KY cleaned up and turned into a drug free conservative paradise he seems to have turned his attention to the PNW.

LMFAO

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well that's you Bristo, but you are the type that runs from a fight the rest of us stand a fight the fight and vote and get others to vote. The PNW is worth fighting for.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lol....you don’t have clue but you do have almost 58,000 posts of bitching and complaining. Congrats?

I love this state and it’s been my home for 48 years.....while we do plan to move, having bought property up north, we have children in school and they’re more important than what some dumbfuk from Kentucky thinks. You lived in a liberal chithole and bitched about it endlessly until you retired and moved a few miles away, now you regard yourself as the greatest American hero.

Bristoe needs to go back to work.

This internet all day thing ain’t doing him any good. Lo.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I retire only to sit around watching YouTube videos all day, fuggin’ shoot me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

hmmmmm,...I don't recall saying anything about being a hero.

What you so worked up about?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Two people bitchin' at me in this thread. One is from a Commie Washington state,...the other is from Idaho where Africans have taken to raping the local women.

I'm not sure why they're pissed off at me about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain’t nobody pissed at you.

Just laughing a bit.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Ain’t nobody pissed at you.

Just laughing a bit.

Aces ain't laughing. He's having a damn fit because I don't like Houston.

I'm not sure why.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Travis is the only LEO that can be counted on to condemn bad cops on one of these threads.

I wonder where all the “ play stupid games, win stupid prizes “ commenters are. How about those members who assure us repeatedly that if we just obey the law we have nothing to fear from the police.?

Some phony sons of bitches around this fire.

I wasn't a real cop, so my thoughts may not matter. I was an LEO for the Coast Guard for 20 years and a reserve deputy for a few years before I shredded my shoulder. This schidt pisses me off beyond belief. One bad cop can do more harm that one hundred good cops could ever undo. The bad guys make the good guy's job much more difficult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure why everybody so concerned with where other folks live either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If guilty charge them.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Not sure why everybody so concerned with where other folks live either.

My post that set Aces off concerned the relationship between schitthole cities and their azzhole cops,..in particular, a city about 1000 or so miles away from him.

Somehow he constructed something in his mind that made him think that he needed to jump up and down and have a snot blowing fit at me over it.

That fella is *way* too high strung.

They make a pill for that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If guilty charge them.

Generally speaking, they have a shield around them that makes this difficult.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,986 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.