Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Travis is the only LEO that can be counted on to condemn bad cops on one of these threads.

I wonder where all the “ play stupid games, win stupid prizes “ commenters are. How about those members who assure us repeatedly that if we just obey the law we have nothing to fear from the police.?

Some phony sons of bitches around this fire.

Did Travis start this thread? wink

I think there's more good ones around than you know.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Travis is the only LEO that can be counted on to condemn bad cops on one of these threads.

I wonder where all the “ play stupid games, win stupid prizes “ commenters are. How about those members who assure us repeatedly that if we just obey the law we have nothing to fear from the police.?

Didn’t figure you to be a cop. I thought you were a surveyor, or rancher.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
What ever came of the female cop that went to the wrong apartment and killed the resident, saying she thought the guy was in her place? Was she in Houston also?

Dallas, and they charged her with a crime, manslaughter.

Last edited by worriedman; 02/16/19.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Used to be. Seems like it was a different world then.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...the other is from Idaho where Africans have taken to raping the local women.

Yea......unlike KY where no negro has never raped a white woman we actually encourage it.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.niot.org/blog/spotlight-boise-idahos-refugee-program-our-town-your-town

After the Refugee Act of 1980 was passed, providing for the admission and resettlement of people fleeing their countries for humanitarian reasons, more than 19,000 refugees from approximately 50 countries eventually made their new homes in Idaho. Most recently, Boise’s largest groups have come from Iraq, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar, Bhutan, Afghanistan, and Somalia. By 2007 the Boise Police Department recognized the need for a full-time cultural liaison officer to build a bridge to these newcomers. When William Bones became chief of police in 2015 he continued to fund the position and expanded the program despite a tight budget.

CHIEF WILLIAM BONES: Boise’s grown quite a bit. You’re seeing a lot more youth, a lot of energy, a lot of that new business vibe. We’re obviously seeing a lot more diversity in the population base when you walk down the streets. It’s not just in somebody’s race or their religion, but it’s in what they might be wearing — a hijab or traditional central African tribal wear. Depending on what part of the city you are in, hearing the languages spoken, seeing the different cultures, seeing the different coffee shop or tea shop, or the great ethnic restaurants that are starting to open — it’s that kind of change. We’re starting to become more of a mixing pot, where we have always been so much of a homogeneous, white community.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Chief needs firing ASAP. If he has been I missed it.

It amazes me how far behind some huge departments can be in this country and the levels of fugk ups that have to occur before it's brought to the surface.

This and Broward come immediately to mind.

Two flagrant examples.

Both liberal controlled local govt.

^^^This^^^

Houston is a Liberal run schitt hole. They need a good purge from the Mayor on down!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol. Bristoe just can’t help himself.

You really should worry about Kentucky. You got plenty of your own refugees and a pole smoking mayor.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Evidently were targeted by the guy that was in charge of the operation.

He lied about buying drugs from the couple. Story says he'll likely face charges...

"Likely face charges"? BS He needs to be charged with Capital Murder. mad

Also, they need to hand this investigation over to Texas Rangers. A department "internal investigation" just doesn't cut it.

They also need to do something with that azzwhole that went on TV calling the couple that were killed "Scumbags".

***********************************************************************************

HPD Chief Acevedo says narcotics cop committed likely crime by lying in affidavit for deadly raid

An internal Houston police investigation has uncovered alarming deficiencies in the department's narcotics division that led to an allegedly falsified search warrant used to justify a southeast Houston drug raid last month that killed two Pecan Park residents and injured five officers, according to documents obtained Friday by the Houston Chronicle.

In a hastily called press conference, Police Chief Art Acevedo said Gerald Goines, the veteran narcotics case agent at the center of the controversy, will likely face criminal charges. The internal investigation revealed he allegedly lied about using a confidential informant to conduct an undercover buy at the residence on Harding Street. The buy led to a raid and a fatal gunfight at the house the next day, killing Dennis Tuttle, 59, and Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and injuring five Houston Police Department officers.The debacle, which has infuriated officers across the department and which critics say has damaged public trust in HPD, and infuriated members of the department's rank-and-file, also prompted Acevedo to order an "extensive audit" of the 175-member narcotics division and an examination of Goines' recent cases.

"We know that there's already a crime that's been committed," Acevedo said. "It's a serious crime when we prepare a document to go into somebody's home, into the sanctity that is somebody's home. It has to be truthful, it has to be honest, it has to be factual. We know already there's a crime that's been committed. There's high probability there will be a criminal charge."

Houston Police Officers' Union President Joe Gamaldi said that while he was "extremely concerned and disturbed" by the allegations that came to light Friday, they were "not indicative" of the performance of the rest of the department's 5,200 officers. He pledged to back any reforms needed to avoid similar misconduct in the future.

"We certainly feel this is an isolated incident," he said. "However, we will certainly support any review or changes to policy that need to be made in order to ensure that something like this never happens again."

The critical allegations were outlined in a sworn affidavit written by HPD Officer R. Bass, with the department's Special Investigations Unit, who asked a judge for a search warrant to examine the cell phone of officer Steven Bryant, an undercover narcotics officer relieved of duty after the shooting.

The Chronicle normally does not publish the names of undercover officers, but Goines and Bryant were identified in an affidavit related to a search warrant and both have been relieved of duty by Acevedo.

In the initial HPD warrant, Goines wrote that he monitored a buy at the home by a confidential informant, who identified the substance that was purchased as heroin and said there was a 9mm handgun in the house. Police obtained a no-knock warrant —allowing them to enter unannounced — and burst into the small southeast home the next day to a hail of gunfire.

At the end of the shootout, both Tuttle and Nicholas had been shot to death, and five officers were injured — four by gunfire. Police found 18 grams of marijuana — about half an ounce — and a little more than a gram of white powder, but no heroin or trafficking paraphernalia. After the fatal operation, neighbors pushed back on assertions by police the residence was a drug house.

HPD investigators have not been unable to locate the confidential informants who Goines claimed — in two separate interviews — made the undercover purchases at the Pecan Park home, according to Bass' affidavit.

When detectives talked to the informants, both said they'd worked for Goines but never purchased drugs at the 7815 Harding home where Tuttle and Nicholas were killed. Investigators then got a full list of Goines' confidential informants, and they all denied making a buy at the Tuttle house or ever purchasing narcotics from Nicholas or Tuttle.

Bryant told investigators he had retrieved two bags of heroin from the center console of Goines' police car at the instruction of another officer. That was not consistent with the affidavit used to obtain the warrant for the Jan. 28 raid, which said Bryant identified heroin brought out of the house. Though he took the two bags of drugs for testing to determine that they were heroin, Bryant eventually said he had never seen the narcotics in question before retrieving them from the car.

Investigators are reviewing Goines' past cases, Acevedo said, adding that he's assigned Assistant Chief Pedro Lopez to take a broader look "to make sure that we're not being myopic, that we look at our entire narcotics operation out there, in terms of the street level units, and they'll be conducting a very extensive audit."

The allegations of false information used to conduct a raid that led to the death of two residents and left five officers injured further stunned and angered residents. It marked one of most significant cases of police misconduct within the narcotics division in decades.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...ting-affidavit-confidential-13620120.php

Acevedo. Thats enough for me to hear... POS

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Didn’t figure you to be a cop. I thought you were a surveyor, or rancher.

Wow I kinda thought that was common knowledge. BUT when you have a chip on your shoulder from run ins with the law I guess its somewhat understandable.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Acevedo’s have a bad rep down there? Crooked family?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner

He had to blow a bad guy in one episode of The Shield.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lol. Bristoe just can’t help himself.

You really should worry about Kentucky. You got plenty of your own refugees and a pole smoking mayor.

I left that city and he's not the mayor any longer.

But anyway,..I didn't realize how converged Boise had become. It's got a very serious multiculti problem. I had no idea.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/l...boise-than-nyc-and-la-combined/312674885

More Syrian refugees in Boise than NYC and LA combined

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wife and I just got back from a trip to a more populace area to do some shopping. We hit at least three towns, two of 100K or more people, stopped at several stores.
I just ask her "did we see any blacks today" she had the same answer I had " not that I recall."
Let's see ya do that anywhere anytime in Dixie, or damn near anywhere east of the Rockies. This is common here not out of the ordinary at all. It might be months not seeing anything but Caucasian and Hispanics or maybe an Asian here and there.
If ya don't think so , check some demographics

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This explains it. First comes the Californians,...followed by the Middle East "refugees".

https://www.businessinsider.com/californians-priced-out-move-to-idaho-2018-10

Forget Portland and Seattle — people priced out of expensive California cities are buying homes in Idaho for 'Monopoly money'

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This explains it. First comes the Californians,...followed by the Middle East "refugees".

https://www.businessinsider.com/californians-priced-out-move-to-idaho-2018-10

Forget Portland and Seattle — people priced out of expensive California cities are buying homes in Idaho for 'Monopoly money'

They fug up whatever they touch.

Whatever states they move to, turn out to be just like CA.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d take Boise over Lexington.

And jeez Kentucky, way to be ahead of the curve! https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article213673399.html

And talk about miscegenation:

Lexington- 75.7% White, 14.5% Black or African American

Boise has its work cut out- 89.0% White, 1.5% African American

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

And jeez Kentucky, way to be ahead of the curve! https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article213673399.html

They are sneaking in those wetbacks under your noses.

Wetbacks don't fill out the Census.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

What's the stats for your city?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

He had to blow a bad guy in one episode of The Shield.

haha I hated that [bleep]. Can't ever see that name without associating it.

MAGA
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 21 invisible), 1,786 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.