Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’d take Boise over Lexington.

And jeez Kentucky, way to be ahead of the curve! https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article213673399.html

And talk about miscegenation:

Lexington- 75.7% White, 14.5% Black or African American

Boise has its work cut out- 89.0% White, 1.5% African American

What's the stats for your city?

I don’t live in a city. Smallish island out a bit.

We got a couple old dudes that ride around as “citizen patrol”. They seem chill. I got a neighbor down the way that has a Russian wife. Mail order I think. They’re pretty chill. Couple Asians around. They drive like schit but I ain’t heard of them raping anyone.

I like my neighbors.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by deflave
Acevedo’s have a bad rep down there? Crooked family?

He had to blow a bad guy in one episode of The Shield.

haha I hated that [bleep]. Can't ever see that name without associating it.

Never seen it. Guess Rost has. Left an impression!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And jeez Kentucky, way to be ahead of the curve! https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article213673399.html

They are sneaking in those wetbacks under your noses.

Wetbacks don't fill out the Census.

My nose ain’t in Boise or Lexington.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

A Texan telling ID about Mexicans sneaking in.....you gotta admit....that pretty funny Barry.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
https://www.niot.org/blog/spotlight-boise-idahos-refugee-program-our-town-your-town

After the Refugee Act of 1980 was passed, providing for the admission and resettlement of people fleeing their countries for humanitarian reasons, more than 19,000 refugees from approximately 50 countries eventually made their new homes in Idaho. Most recently, Boise’s largest groups have come from Iraq, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar, Bhutan, Afghanistan, and Somalia. By 2007 the Boise Police Department recognized the need for a full-time cultural liaison officer to build a bridge to these newcomers. When William Bones became chief of police in 2015 he continued to fund the position and expanded the program despite a tight budget.

CHIEF WILLIAM BONES: Boise’s grown quite a bit. You’re seeing a lot more youth, a lot of energy, a lot of that new business vibe. We’re obviously seeing a lot more diversity in the population base when you walk down the streets. It’s not just in somebody’s race or their religion, but it’s in what they might be wearing — a hijab or traditional central African tribal wear. Depending on what part of the city you are in, hearing the languages spoken, seeing the different cultures, seeing the different coffee shop or tea shop, or the great ethnic restaurants that are starting to open — it’s that kind of change. We’re starting to become more of a mixing pot, where we have always been so much of a homogeneous, white community.

Less and less possible to escape it by moving.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
https://www.niot.org/blog/spotlight-boise-idahos-refugee-program-our-town-your-town

After the Refugee Act of 1980 was passed, providing for the admission and resettlement of people fleeing their countries for humanitarian reasons, more than 19,000 refugees from approximately 50 countries eventually made their new homes in Idaho. Most recently, Boise’s largest groups have come from Iraq, Democratic Republic of Congo, Myanmar, Bhutan, Afghanistan, and Somalia. By 2007 the Boise Police Department recognized the need for a full-time cultural liaison officer to build a bridge to these newcomers. When William Bones became chief of police in 2015 he continued to fund the position and expanded the program despite a tight budget.

CHIEF WILLIAM BONES: Boise’s grown quite a bit. You’re seeing a lot more youth, a lot of energy, a lot of that new business vibe. We’re obviously seeing a lot more diversity in the population base when you walk down the streets. It’s not just in somebody’s race or their religion, but it’s in what they might be wearing — a hijab or traditional central African tribal wear. Depending on what part of the city you are in, hearing the languages spoken, seeing the different cultures, seeing the different coffee shop or tea shop, or the great ethnic restaurants that are starting to open — it’s that kind of change. We’re starting to become more of a mixing pot, where we have always been so much of a homogeneous, white community.

Less and less possible to escape it by moving.

You have to live somewhere that's not on the multiculti radar.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[quote=MadMooner]I’d take Boise over Lexington.

A Texan telling ID about Mexicans sneaking in.....you gotta admit....that pretty funny Barry.

FG, it's the internet, everyone's an expert! grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have to live somewhere that's not on the multiculti radar.

I keep telling everyone, Anaconda, MT, that's the ticket. (unless you don't like Irish)

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

They're all over now.

Was really surprised outside Grand Junction, CO when I pulled into a burger King off the interstate and there were nothing but wetbacks in there... That includes all the workers. Good thing I speakee Spanish. No telling what I would have ordered otherwise.. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If those two dead people were black Houston would already be burning. Art Assevedo seems to have a knack for being right in the middle of a bunch of drama, whether it was Austin or, now, Houston.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They're all over now.

Was really surprised outside Grand Junction, CO when I pulled into a burger King off the interstate and there were nothing but wetbacks in there... That includes all the workers. Good thing I speakee Spanish. No telling what I would have ordered otherwise.. laugh

Yea.....it's nation wide (cept for KY of course) but the numbers are greatly reflected by the states population and TX being the size that it is has a very large population and being a border state naturally has a greater number of wet backs.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You ought to see 'em down here, Charlie.

There's places that look like Old Mexico.

In Houston, there's Meskin neighborhoods, there are black neighborhoods, and there are poor neighborhoods. I much preferred having to go survey in black neighborhoods. Those Meskin neighborhoods were utterly filthy and worse. Probably due to 30 people per household living in them. Cartel presence is strong.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You ought to see 'em down here, Charlie.

There's places that look like Old Mexico.

In Houston, there's Meskin neighborhoods, there are black neighborhoods, and there are poor neighborhoods. I much preferred having to go survey in black neighborhoods. Those Meskin neighborhoods were utterly filthy and worse. Probably due to 30 people per household living in them. Cartel presence is strong.

I’d rather deal with blacks than meskins any ole day! At least I can understand what the blacks are saying about me. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Since Bristoe turned a thread about cops lying on a search warrant and killing innocent people into “Kentucky is Shangri-La”....and “we ain’t got no diversity in Kentucky”..... I’ll go ahead and play along. I live on an island of 16,000 people, Caucasian/White comprise 93%, blacks/African Americans comprise 0.2% (two tenths of 1%)....,.I’ve met the family, dads a physician and mom is a stay at home mom/attorney. 😉

I bet it wouldn’t be the same ANYWHERE in Kentucky that has a population of 15,000. I’m sure Kentucky has its multiculturalism spread throughout the state in a fairly consistent distribution, whereas here the multiculturalism is mostly contained within the densely populated cities.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
If it's capital murder to kill a cop, it should be capital murder for a cop to kill a citizen not in self defense.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I wonder where all the “ play stupid games, win stupid prizes “ commenters are. How about those members who assure us repeatedly
that if we just obey the law
we have nothing to fear from the police.?

Cops tend to get upset when you follow the LAW and stand up for your rights... instead of just obeying them.. wink

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I wonder where all the “ play stupid games, win stupid prizes “ commenters are. How about those members who assure us repeatedly
that if we just obey the law
we have nothing to fear from the police.?

Cops tend to get upset when you follow the LAW and stand up for your rights... instead of just obeying them.. wink

Do the cops where you live know what a POS back stabber their district atty is?

Should someone show them?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Vet sues for being arrested with bug spray, light bulbs
A veteran who was arrested for buying and carrying bug spray and light bulbs in downtown Charlottesville, Virginia, is suing local and state police for their actions, claiming they violated the Fourth Amendment.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/02/vet-sues-for-being-arrested-with-bug-spray-light-bulbs/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

.... .The debacle, which has infuriated officers across the department ....., and infuriated members of the department's rank-and-file,
also prompted Acevedo to order an "extensive audit" of the 175-member narcotics division and an examination of Goines' recent cases...

...Houston Police Officers' Union President Joe Gamaldi said that while he was "extremely concerned and disturbed" by the allegations
that came to light Friday, they were "not indicative" of the performance of the rest of the department's 5,200 officers. He pledged to back
any reforms needed to avoid similar misconduct in the future.

Cops can weed out their own troublesome garbage if they really wanted to, but they tend to complain through a talking head like that
gas-bag union rep. about how a few ruin the image of LE ,(or even get the police Chief to 'parrot' the same), but then they largely continue
to knowingly tolerate them within their ranks.

LE have a long established and deeply embedded endemic condition that they are just not willing to address.

A union culture inflated ego badge boys club cleaning out the azzholes and corrupt with its ranks?...well that'll be the day.... whistle, whistle, whistle

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What's the stats for your city?

Town 0.6, county 0.3

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (222ND, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.