Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I concur 100%

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Best kept secret on the planet.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Tin Foil is your friend. Hint.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Ok...

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I love how people “think” they know about something because they’ve been told all their lives that’s how that something is...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It proves one thing: As smart as astronauts are, one can still have a red wire connected to a blue one.

Can somebody explain to me how a phenomenon that is unexplained and unidentified can be so offhandedly explained and identified?

"We have no idea what that is, so it must be alien spacecraft."

Horsepuckey.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once you accept the fact that Government Officials are adept at coverups, the logical conclusion is that the citizenry will never know the truth about any controversial matter, and that includes UFOs.

To state with any degree of certainty that we have, or have not, been visited by extraterrestrial beings marks a man as naive.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Ok...

Confirmation Bias.

Educate yourself.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Once you accept the fact that Government Officials are adept at coverups, the logical conclusion is that the citizenry will never know the truth about any controversial matter, and that includes UFOs.

To state with any degree of certainty that we have, or have not, been visited by extraterrestrial beings marks a man as naive.

^This is spot on.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It proves one thing: As smart as astronauts are, one can still have a red wire connected to a blue one.

Can somebody explain to me how a phenomenon that is unexplained and unidentified can be so offhandedly explained and identified?

"We have no idea what that is, so it must be alien spacecraft."

Horsepuckey.

And the reverse applies. You can’t also say “We have no idea what it is, but we know it’s not an alien spacecraft”...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 02/17/19.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hubert
there are no space aliens. there is no yeti. there are no bigfoot there are no ghoasts.. there are no other imanganery chit walking around on this planet.. just people that have dipped into to many drugs... its time to stop all this bull crap.

I don't care one way or the other, so long as none of them interfere with what I am doing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I agree there is no Yeti, Bigfoot, or ghosts, but not so sure about aliens. We already have proof of an intelligent, space fairing society inhabiting one of the untold number of planets in one of the untold number of solar systems, in one of the untold number of galaxies that exist in this universe. What makes anyone think we are so special that we are the only ones? That is a virtually impossible likelihood in my opinion.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I agree there is no Yeti, Bigfoot, or ghosts, but not so sure about aliens. We already have proof of an intelligent, space fairing society inhabiting one of the untold number of planets in one of the untold number of solar systems, in one of the untold number of galaxies that exist in this universe. What makes anyone think we are so special that we are the only ones? That is a virtually impossible likelihood in my opinion.

Yeah, well...that is up for debate.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Can't say anything about Bigfoot, but I can say that I have seen a full figure apparition and have been around a presence of some sort,and I've seen a UFO with my own two eyes. Made me a believer. Never done drugs of any kind in all my life.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

Can't say anything about Bigfoot, but I can say that I have seen a full figure apparition and have been around a presence of some sort,and I've seen a UFO with my own two eyes. Made me a believer. Never done drugs of any kind in all my life.

Maybe you should have...........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yeah, well...that is up for debate.

I’ll agree the part about “intelligent “is up for debate.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Really might throw religion for a twist on what a higher power might be and has done....

Who knows......

Last edited by renegade50; 02/17/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It suddenly occurs to me that the NASA spokesman whose statements they used in the video might even be me. I was a NASA spokesman, and I said those exact lines many times.

Now, I was never TOLD to say those things. I was never "let in" on any "secret" studies or revelations. But the truth was that NASA did not study UFOs and had no opinion on them either way. So that's what I stated. The Air Force did at one time look at the UFO phenomenon and concluded that - whatever the unexplained cases were - they were not any obvious threat to the country. So they stopped collecting that kind of data. As far as I know, that's still the case: USAF is not interested in UFOs.

I believe that there must be other life in the universe. Some of it might even be more intelligent than yeasts and bacteria. But because of the distances involved, I do not believe that any "aviating" lifeforms will ever meet. And certainly that none of them have any reason to come here.

We keep discovering strange atmospheric phenomena. Sprites, a weird purple light in the polar region that isn't aurora, ball lightning, clear air lightning...the list goes on. As I said above, just because you can't explain something doesn't mean it has to be alien spacecraft. There are tribes in Brazil who see jets and probably "explain" them as gods.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by renegade50
Really might throw religion for a twist on what a higher power might be and has done....

Who knows......

yeah, that would really upset the apple cart.

the fact that we humans have all of a sudden come so far, so fast is quite unbelievable. but here we are. from covered wagons to micro-waves, to cell phones and walking on the moon, and sending rovers to mars and beyond.

Dr. Mitchell is deeply involved in the noetic sciences, the root of human consciousness. it's stuff the neurologists & psychiatrists don't understand much less the theologians and philosophers.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1Akshooter, 65 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,034
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.