Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",you've never even fhuqking seen one,even in your Opiate fueled Dreams? HINT.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",you've never even fhuqking seen one,even in your Opiate fueled Dreams? HINT.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
elkchunt,

Hint.

Tell us about your private shooting range and family outings. LMFAO. Poor sugar tits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Them that cain't do for themselves...simply GOTTA summons others. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual fhuqking HILARITY,of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities,which fuel Drooling Dumbfhuqks to do their BEST. At least plagiarizing is "affordable" for 'em,along with Imitation,as they "flaunt" their Imaginations and Pretend.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Laughing!........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
So for those of you that have killed game with the 338 scenars, performance was ????? Can’t argue with the ballistics and capacity for accuracy, being a bullet designed for targets not game makes me apprehensive. That’s a lot of lead though don’t imagine they will bounce off but wondering how well they open up at 338-06 velocities. Not saying they don’t work I just have no personal experience with them on game so I am asking, not compelling.

I don't have any experience with the Scenars, but for the velocity range of the 358 W, 35 Whelen and the 338-06 good old cup and core or Hornaday interlocks work great. Sierra bullets work just fine also. Been killing game for decades before the "premium" bullets hit the market. Now if your above 2800 fps or into the 3000 plus range then premiums would be in order.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KnightHawk
So for those of you that have killed game with the 338 scenars, performance was ????? Can’t argue with the ballistics and capacity for accuracy, being a bullet designed for targets not game makes me apprehensive. That’s a lot of lead though don’t imagine they will bounce off but wondering how well they open up at 338-06 velocities. Not saying they don’t work I just have no personal experience with them on game so I am asking, not compelling.

I don't have any experience with the Scenars, but for the velocity range of the 358 W, 35 Whelen and the 338-06 good old cup and core or Hornaday interlocks work great. Sierra bullets work just fine also. Been killing game for decades before the "premium" bullets hit the market. Now if your above 2800 fps or into the 3000 plus range then premiums would be in order.

Starting Velocity,ain't Arrival Velocity and that which factors sae the greatest in like atmosphers...is aero form. Hint.

Of course you've NEVER seen or shot a 250 Skinner,because if any of you Stupid Fhuqks had,you'd simply endorse same,due it's ability to kick the fhuqk outta everything cited.

Facts and Physics ain't subjective Ladies.

Hint.

Now you "know" that too.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I used the 250 grain Speer in my .35 Whelen and see no reason it would not work in the .358 Win.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by KnightHawk

Starting Velocity,ain't Arrival Velocity and that which factors sae the greatest in like atmosphers...is aero form. Hint.

Of course you've NEVER seen or shot a 250 Skinner,because if any of you Stupid Fhuqks had,you'd simply endorse same,due it's ability to kick the fhuqk outta everything cited.

Facts and Physics ain't subjective Ladies.

Hint.

Now you "know" that too.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Again what hunting experience do you have with 250 Lapua.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Dodging a simple question,again. Now there is a shocker.

How come you don't like me reading your posts?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

You remain at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...along with the Toxicology Report...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So it does piss you off that I read and respond to your posts.

THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmpf…………

Looks like Pigz Dik is back out from under the mossy rock and stroking his short little ego...……….sans lube.

Bless his heart.

Clue ??

Guffawing!...………...

Last edited by Yoder409; 02/18/19.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
I’m a 358/35 fan myself, but I tend to produce results, rather than bitch and whine on the keyboard daily..... 35 flat hurt shiit.... a 1 point Roosevelt for the lying cuunt..... haha
[Linked Image]

Feel free to hang a Rosie of this caliber, with your beady little eyes in the pic, with any chambering.... then you can say, toldjaso...... grin naw, ain't happinin.... what were the "odds"..... Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JudLady,

The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend...you "hard charger" you. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m a 358/35 fan myself, but I tend to produce results, rather than bitch and whine on the keyboard daily..... 35 flat hurt shiit.... a 1 point Roosevelt for the lying cuunt..... haha
[Linked Image]

Feel free to hang a Rosie of this caliber, with your beady little eyes in the pic, with any chambering.... then you can say, toldjaso...... grin naw, ain't happinin.... what were the "odds"..... Haha

Oooopsie!

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
This is the most attention you had since you wrapped those hot dogs around your neck and went to the dog show!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

You remain at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...along with the Toxicology Report...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,289
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.