Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paddler
I dream of touching Trumps cock.

I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't swing that way......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
So, Trump is said to weigh 243#. Once again, they misstate his height at 6'3". That's a BMI of 30.4. He looks more like 6'1", which would put him at 32.1, well in to the obese range. I think he weighs more and is shorter. I guess Big Mac's in bed isn't all that healthy. Why do they lie about his height? Everybody already knows he's disgusting pig.

Why, you're just a sad little man, aren't you?

This place is hard to follow, Is this "paddler " person a man or woman ???

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 57springer
So, Trump is said to weigh 243#. Once again, they misstate his height at 6'3". That's a BMI of 30.4. He looks more like 6'1", which would put him at 32.1, well in to the obese range. I think he weighs more and is shorter. I guess Big Mac's in bed isn't all that healthy. Why do they lie about his height? Everybody already knows he's disgusting pig.

Depends on your transgender beliefs

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jdunham

Depends on your transgender beliefs

Ok ......... laugh laugh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
................................Well Paddler...........Your little boy immaturity knows no bounds whatsoever.....Rumor has it on here that you are now in San Fran???......You should feel right at home with much of your own kind; a bunch of leftist radical Trump hating NUT JOBS.......And I sincerely hope, that more than a few used hypo needles and course lots and lots of human feces other wise known as crap left on the streets by the ever growing homeless population in that town,,,,make their way to you in a very big way.........Why not!... After all, CRAP DESERVES CRAP!...........In fact, after Trump wins in 2020, you will have the Golden Gate bridge at your disposal to jump from...........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

[Linked Image]

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Gee, how does he fit inside your head so well, I guess it's all the extra room left over from the lobotomy, huh? 'Cause DAMN, he sure does live there RENT free!
(And...... He's STILL YOUR PRESIDENT, YOU LUCKY, POLE SMOKING CHARLATAN PRIQK!)

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 02/16/19.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
So, it's weird that Trump's doctors would lie about his health, likely because Trump told them to do so. Of course, he's lied all his life. Remember when he said he dispatched investigators to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate and we wouldn't believe what they're finding? Or the one about thousands of Muslims across the river and cheering 9/11? Or how about the one about his inaugural crowd size being the largest ever? How do you guys swallow that crap, then smile about it? Sh*t for brains.

Last edited by Paddler; 02/17/19.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So, it's weird that Trump's doctors would lie about his health, likely because Trump told them to do so. Of course, he's lied all his life. Remember when he said he dispatched investigators to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate and we would believe what they're finding? Or the one about thousands of Muslims across the river and cheering 9/11? Or how about the one about his inaugural crowd size being the largest ever? How do you guys swallow that crap, then smile about it? Sh*t for brains.

LMFAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trumps hair is still a mystery to me. Doesn't seem to come out of his head...it just is there and like 3 feet long.

I'd like to see an investigation. I want get to the bottom of this.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 02/18/19.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So, it's weird that Trump's doctors would lie about his health, likely because Trump told them to do so. Of course, he's lied all his life. Remember when he said he dispatched investigators to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate and we wouldn't believe what they're finding? Or the one about thousands of Muslims across the river and cheering 9/11? Or how about the one about his inaugural crowd size being the largest ever? How do you guys swallow that crap, then smile about it?

Sh*t for brains.

You made a mistake...you are welcome.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Trumps hair is still a mystery to me. Doesn't seem to come out of his head...it just is there and like 3 feet long.

I'd like to see an investigation. I want get to the bottom of this.

Well, once you get under the comb around, over and back again, you'll see the scar where the dude actually had surgery to reduce the size of his bald spot. Who does that??? Weird!!!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
“Paddler” Native American word meaning “ touches patients inappropriately “...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That fat bastard is living in your head rent free... MEGA...

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dr told me that at 6'3 and 280 I was over 100 pounds over weight. I told him when I was lifting regularly a few years back my lean body mass was over 225. He said no way my lean body mass was that high, he said he was as competitive body builder for years and that 225 of lean body was huge.

He then did calipers, biofeedback, and displacement testing and came back to apologize and said I was still at a lean body mass of 228. He then said a healthy weight for me would be 260 or below so ignore the charts. I wore a 56" sport jacket and 38" jeans. He also sent me to the back surgeon and rheumatologist because he said he really wanted me to get a few things fixed and get me back in the gym. Still haven't made it back to the gym or lost the pounds and now after back surgery I'm only 6'2". I'm getting furniture disease, my chest is falling into my drawers.

Bb

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 3,215 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.