Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by humdinger
Hint... don't listen to anything stick says.

cumslinger,

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Its my advice to the other people on how to deal with you.

You earn your reputation.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

I'm as at ease in reflecting wares that've graced my mitts,as you are in talking out your Whining ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is the name cumslinger a compliment from a man that has lost his ability to do so?
I'm sure you can buy pills for that somewhere. (Hint)

I view your little kernels of wisdom the same way as feeding cattle full kernel corn.

It passes through and you see it on the ground, but its not worth picking through the bull [bleep] to recover it.

Your comments are just that. With no data to back it up... its just comments.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Is the name cumslinger a compliment from a man that has lost his ability to do so?
I'm sure you can buy pills for that somewhere. (Hint)

I view your little kernels of wisdom the same way as feeding cattle full kernel corn.

It passes through and you see it on the ground, but its not worth picking through the bull [bleep] to recover it.

Your comments are just that. With no data to back it up... its just comments.

cumslinger,

I'm as at ease in reflecting wares that've graced my mitts,as you are in talking out your Whining ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint.

What do you "do" for a "living",which precludes your actually procuring wares?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

What do you "do" for a "living",which precludes your actually procuring wares?

You should qualify yourself to dispense your kernels of wisdom.

What is your expertise and profession that qualifies you?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

Your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities are spot on and you've high-pitched Nasal Whining is soothing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

i've simply 100's and 100's of blades to extrapolate and went Outdoors(once). Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
cumslinger,

Your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities are spot on and you've high-pitched Nasal Whining is soothing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

i've simply 100's and 100's of blades to extrapolate and went Outdoors(once). Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

So you have 100's of knives to base your opinion on, but no real details on why the OP's particular knife is not a poor choice.

If you really knew what a quality knife is, then you wouldn't have bought soo many mistakes. You really don't know what you are doing.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Your guidance is a waste of time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

So you have 100's of knives to base your opinion on, but no real details on why the OP's particular knife is not a poor choice.

If you really knew what a quality knife is, then you wouldn't have bought soo many mistakes. You really don't know what you are doing.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Your guidance is a waste of time.

Rather poor design,wearing schit steel.

Easy pass.

Hint..............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
And there you are with a weak opinion with no technical justification.

If you're selling knives at the bait shop you can use that tactic to get the person to buy what you have, but you can do better stick.

If you really know the knife product lines, you could point to similar designs or steel options that would work better.

You offered no value to the OP in your opinion.

Definitely no data.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

I don't cite "opinions" and simply deal in Facts. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
cumslinger,

I don't cite "opinions" and simply deal in Facts. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

You have offered no facts and just opinions with no validation. You can't even come up with a new witty phrase.

So here we are back at the start again...

You offered a unfounded worthless comment to the original poster.

And I commented your opinions have no value and people should ignore you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

You are at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my citing simplistic facts,founded in the first hand. Hint.

Easy pass.

Hint..............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I suspect you know so little about knife construction and design that you couldn't make a prison shank much less comment on knife design or quality.

You could offer a comparison of handle materials, blade steel material spec's, heat treatment, sheath material, and critiques on fasteners and assembly methods.

Hint: How to show you really know what you are talking about.

Last edited by humdinger; 02/19/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

S30V Shanktitude and now you can say you've "seen"one...you "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
You still have not offered any value or expertise on knife construction to this conversation.

You could offer a comparison of handle materials, blade steel material spec's, heat treatment, sheath material, and critiques on fasteners and assembly methods.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

You are at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Easy pass.

Hint..............

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I suspect you know so little about knife construction and design that you couldn't make a prison shank much less comment on knife design or quality.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumslinger,

Easy pass.

Hint..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He can't Humdinger, all he has is a rubber stamp that he uses on his laptop that says the same thing on every subject. He has no vocabulary greater than twenty words and it is so boring that the only way to get away from his bull crap is put him on ignore and read the other posts which many on here are still good. He has no family, no job, and spends 24 hours a day on this site trying to insult his way into the lives of those that will let him.He is a nothing. Don't let him be anything but what he is and that of smelly lowlife that you would not let in your house.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooopsie....
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,879 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.