Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
OP: maybe your thread title should be a black box on the meth package insert? grin

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Was the meth smeared on a pecker?

it is now

Did his butt buddies stop in for “ A Cold One” after the funeral ?

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well I’m glad this came up, because I was really thinking of doing just that laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So crystal meth now comes in suppository form? Huh, who knew!

wish to hell it was available for all the methheads around here....

we could use a Darwinian clearing out of the number of these clowns that reside around the county...
particularly out in Cave Junction, Selma, Takilma and O'Brien.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Well I’m glad this came up, because I was really thinking of doing just that laugh

Stormin Norman, crisis averted! blush

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Your intestines are designed to absorb stuff directly into your bloodstream as efficiently as possible. Scores of people have learned the hard way that putting alcohol, drugs, or other substances into your anal orifice will kill you deader than the fidget spinner.

And the rectum even more so. It’s why some medications are In suppository form.

Which is real handy when one is too sick to keep anything in their stomach.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

don't let the ah,hmm, er, door hit ya in the azz.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Words to live by......

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;........the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Romans 1:27

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His wife and children must be absolutely mortified.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
it's european , volunteers in bay area and chicago advise addicts to remove the needle and you know the rest..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Reloder28
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;........the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.Romans 1:27
You know, a lot of Mosaic law was founded in pretty valid concern for the public health and social harmony of the Hebrew people. Some of the dietary laws make perfect sense, as in not eating scavengers or bottom feeding fish and shellfish. The laws against wayward women and homo behavior certainly have a positive influence on the health of the tribe and social stability. The behavior and bad consequences that is the basis of this thread is nothing that wasn't going on thousands of years ago. The only exception is the meth that was so creatively applied.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I try not to put anything up there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;........the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.Romans 1:27
You know, a lot of Mosaic law was founded in pretty valid concern for the public health and social harmony of the Hebrew people. Some of the dietary laws make perfect sense, as in not eating scavengers or bottom feeding fish and shellfish. The laws against wayward women and homo behavior certainly have a positive influence on the health of the tribe and social stability. The behavior and bad consequences that is the basis of this thread is nothing that wasn't going on thousands of years ago. The only exception is the meth that was so creatively applied.

When I am stirred to comment on such topics I would normally supply an opinion. However, as God’s word will not return void, nothing I have to say is of any importance in comparison.

Your comment is very true.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
I try not to put anything up there.

Lol. I had a nice little Korean lady Doc that damn near lost a finger when she put it where it don’t belong.

There be some mighty strange folk in the world.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Pharmseller: Plain old "kalifornicationkopia" - what else need be said!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

When I am stirred to comment on such topics I would normally supply an opinion. However, as God’s word will not return void, nothing I have to say is of any importance in comparison.

Your comment is very true.

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One less Propaganda Corps scumbag to knock off the coming battlefield.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Gotta admit....the rear end approach ...saves on the teeth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ya, the Bible contains rules for human happiness here on Earth, I figure the Afterlife, if you make the cut, is just gravy.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,932
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.