-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Will stuff stick to lubricant(s)? Yes...and reliably.(grin)

I reckon it ain't a "new" "phenomenon"...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
At least I don't have to buy Oneshot and powder doesn't clump inside the case necks! And the expander ball slides effortlessly back out of the case. As far as that goes if your going to neck up 308 brass to 358 Armaloy protectant has no equal as a lube for that project.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Newest 224 Kreedmire and Smooched 88's outta ASC's at 2800fps...with less than 10rds through the spout.

[Linked Image]

Gotta love 100fps+ per grain of powder,for a .545 BC................(grin)

Kreedmire or Grendel?

That magazine looks to be an AR-15 format?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
At least I don't have to buy Oneshot and powder doesn't clump inside the case necks! And the expander ball slides effortlessly back out of the case. As far as that goes if your going to neck up 308 brass to 358 Armaloy protectant has no equal as a lube for that project.

Feel free to "convince" yourself,of the things you NEED most to hear. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wayyyyyyyyyyy Grendel.

Kreedmire squirts 'em at 3250fps outta a 22".

Hint.....................

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
224 Grendel(1 of 3),in Final Form...from gunning some come-ups a coupla minutes ago.

[Linked Image]

Skookum parcel..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Darn it! A lot of us were hoping Fug Stick had finally sucked Lever smoke from the muzzle of an AR. Along with a 75.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Stupidity is THE Gift that keeps on giving and your cup runneth over. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Only you,can keep you....from saying something fhuqking STUPID and ain't it a fhuqking hoot,how that is IMPOSSIBLE?!?

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Darn it! A lot of us were hoping Fug Stick had finally sucked Lever smoke from the muzzle of an AR. Along with a 75.

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Not sure how a grown ass man can be so butt hurt by an Internet forum member that he’d wish something like that on him. You have some serious issues dude.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Melting Snowflake PERPETUAL Victim Routine...sure as fhuqk ain't an "act".(grin)

Bless her heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
whats the advantage do a 22 Grendel over a 224 Valkyrie?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lapua brass. Well established part commonality and greater capacity.

Hint..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

Not sure how a grown ass man can be so butt hurt by an Internet forum member that he’d wish something like that on him. You have some serious issues dude.

Blah, fugging blah, you pussy. Since you don't have it in you to call out his poor behavior, that leaves it to someone else. I do not enjoy cleaning up after you pussies.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And your behavior is.....?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

Blah, fugging blah, you pussy. Since you don't have it in you to call out his poor behavior, that leaves it to someone else. I do not enjoy cleaning up after you pussies.

Trybone,

Might I suggest 1000cc's of Vagisil,in your usual location? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps also consider holding your breath,as you stamp your itty-bitty feet. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The thing about Texas is we have more than our share of Stick like characters. If you think about it even a turd has value as fertilizer. We are after all proud of our $#!theads!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Since obviously you have not done it it wouldn't hurt to try the Armorall protectant next time you have to severely size something. I know you have everything covered but a bit of new knowledge hurts nobody.

Last edited by rickt300; 02/24/19.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey Stinky

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

It's what I see when you post. Kinda cool. It's like your drool cup is backed up and your eyes are bugging out of you pointed little head.
Ouh Ouh what that? I can't hear you. But that's the point. You got nothing to say, rather you can't say anything cuz your stupid.
You think because I have a picture of my dad as my avatar that I must have plagiarized it means you don't have any idea what plagiarizing means.
Well, That's because you are stupid and can only talk like an idiot and you will prove it right now.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 18 invisible), 1,381 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,216
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.