Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My neighbor kid is a fat white queer.
Their yard looks like chit.
Shovel a sidewalk?
Hell no, I do it........have school kids walking to bus stop (not mine, other people's).

Last edited by hookeye; 02/24/19.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I’ve tried hard most of my life “not” to be racist, but over the last decade or so.....it’s increasingly difficult! In the distant past, I had several black friends. I would much rather be with them, than many “whites” that I have known. But, they were a minority, within a minority. If those that defend the actions of this race would take the time to research the crime rates broken down by race, perhaps they would have a different view. Or, if they lose close, personal friends to senseless murders...perhaps they would see reality with 20/20 vision. If, you live near or in most any area with a high black population, you will quickly observe the “animal like” behavior that many of them exhibit.
I do agree that using inflammatory language is not right. However, if this were to happen to a loved one, anger prompts someone to react a less than ideal response. memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The great o did it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Wife is manager of a fairly upscale hipster bar/grill in the big city an hour and a half away. She had a group of around 6 baboons come in last night and had to ask three of them to leave immediately because they had no ID. They ran up a tab of over $250, and refused to close out for shift change(policy). They started cussing her out and fighting the door guy, and when my wife went to call the police one of them hit her in the back of the head with a full beer bottle. She got knocked out and was taken to the ER with a mild concussion. Didn't get home till almost 5 this morning. We're hoping that the police got them. The employees are getting more and more chit for not letting them in because of no IDs or the way they dress and using the race card. Fn pissed here. She was called a racist white trash beech for doing her job and assaulted. Don't like em. Never have, but I have always tried not to HATE but man oh man the word dislike is starting to lose its strength for me.

I don't think the apes in the movie acted this bad...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Smollett got some competition for sure.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Goosey
Are you seriously calling black people "baboons" and "apes" in 2019?

This site is in dire need of a few moderators.

You don't like it azzwipe? Leave. We won't miss you.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
My kids are taught that although words have meaning and can be insulting, the only things worthy of a physical response are physicality or believable verbal threats.

Language used makes a difference....both ways. If you're not honest enough with yourself to acknowledge that you likely lie to yourself about other things.
Reading comprehension do make a difference too...

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I didn't grow up racist and lived most of my life as not racist. I'm having problems feeling that way now.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You three wait in the car while we drink.

She going for the phone!

Whackawow!!!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
By the way...

Upscale hipster joints shouldn’t mandate the paying of a tab until the patrons are leaving.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good thing we Horatio Deflave on the case.. also what happened to the OP?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Goosey
Are you seriously calling black people "baboons" and "apes" in 2019?

This site is in dire need of a few moderators.

You don't like it azzwipe? Leave. We won't miss you.
Paul B.

I couldn't agree more. Go away you bitch Gooseass.

Mixed crowd at a Tennessee Walmart I just visited. There was a portion of them that were very baboonlike and that ain't no lie. Six year olds in diapers. Twenty something biotches with asses wider than a shopping car is long. How is that even possible?

I am woke after trucking around the country the past two years. In general, porch monkey is a compliment. If the truth hurts, GFY.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Good thing we Horatio Deflave on the case.. also what happened to the OP?

LMFAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by boatammo
I didn't grow up racist and lived most of my life as not racist. I'm having problems feeling that way now.

Who you gonna be racist toward in eastern Montana?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The dirty bastards who throw their fuucking garbage all over the place get rather annoying.

The local police blotter is rather telling............................................................

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
The dirty bastards who throw their fuucking garbage all over the place get rather annoying.

The local police blotter is rather telling............................................................

That's no reason to be racist!

They gotta cold cock the ol' lady with a beer bottle before you start feelin' the hate.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
When you live around them, it’s hard to have any love for them. We weren’t born hating blacks, exposure to them has made us that way. Before my boy left for the service he would get on anyone’s ass that made a racist comment. He has no use for them after seven years in the service and being stationed in New Orleans for a year.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
When you live around them, it’s hard to have any love for them. We weren’t born hating blacks, exposure to them has made us that way. Before my boy left for the service he would get on anyone’s ass that made a racist comment. He has no use for them after seven years in the service and being stationed in New Orleans for a year.

That's the truth.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When I went into the Army in 1956 I got along fine with Blacks. When I retired in 1976 I diden't want to be around any of the sons of BITCHES they had became the worst problem ever...I won't go into details , just too many problems.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I used to really be down on Lincoln because of the war between the states. He stomped all over the Constitution and he decreed that a state which voluntarily joined the union couldn't voluntarily leave the union.

But once you dig into the motivations of Lincoln, it's difficult not to have a bit of sympathy for his reasoning.

Lincoln didn't wage war on the south to end slavery. He waged war on the south in order to end an institution that had dumped vast numbers of Africans into America's western european society.

The transcripts of the Lincoln/Douglas debates explains Lincoln better than anything else.

Lincoln wanted slavery abolished and he wanted the slaves sent back to Africa where they belonged,...and out of *here*.

He was right.

Slavery had corrupted the demographic fabric of America,...and you can see the long term result of it today.

If John Wilkes Booth hadn't killed him, America would be a very different place today,...and Liberia would be much more populated.

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,911 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,695
Posts18,456,662
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.