Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kroo88
80gr TTSXs at 3900.

Bullets RELABLY fhuqk folks up.

Here's the 80 TTSX at 3900fps:

[Linked Image]

Here's the 224 Kreedmire with the 75 ELD at 3500fps for conversation. hint.

[Linked Image]

You'll note,that despite a 400fps launch disadvantage,that the 75 ELD arrives the 600yd scene 276fps faster,for a gross velocity swing of 676fps. 'Course it also boasts the wind drift advantage,starting inside the 100yd line to boot. Though in fairness,the TTSX does shoot 1/10 of an inch flatter at the 600yd line.(grin)

224 Kreedmire,257Wby and 300 Hunnert Whizzum cases,for the visual and it don't even seem fhuqking "fair"...mainly because it is NOT.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

'Course the 224 Kreedmire is gonna absolutely destroy the 25 in both Accuracy and Precision to boot.

Just saying.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
keep dreaming little stick lmao lol wafi

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's just more Stinkys drool drippings

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon Facts and Physics,crushing Window Licker's Delusions.

I simply shoot it all and then some.

Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've only got (3) 25-284's.

Hint..................

Crying laughing. Nothing like calling a guy stupid then tripling down to prove he ain’t got ya beat.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

I have a good bit of experience with the 25-06 and 257 Weatherby,and think the 257 WSM would be a good practical hunting cartridge. One thing that I noticed in my 257 Weatherby was the 115 Ballistic Tip shot flatter and resisted wind better than it's paper ballistics would indicate.

The same observation about Ballistic Tips in 25 Caliber was made by John Barsness and confirmed by Bob Oehler. Steve Tims told me by that he had experienced the same thing.

I think if I were going to build a 257 WSM,I would get a fast twist barrel as others have suggested,it would allow the use of some of the new heavy vld bullets and would not hurt the performance of traditional 25 caliber bullets.

NO bullet shoots "flatter" or drifts wind "better" than it's actual BC and Nuzzler has looonnngggggggggg "enjoyed" inflated BC values,to start with. Which is of course why the corrected(Litz) BC of the .257" 115 BT,is softer than advertised. HINT. Congratulations?!?

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint...............

It’s actually a G7 bc vs g1 and the difference between testing at a 100 yards or over the flight to say 1000.
POOR sugar tits let’s talk external ballistics. Then go home to our wives and enjoy a nice home cooked dinner. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fredIII

I have a good bit of experience with the 25-06 and 257 Weatherby,and think the 257 WSM would be a good practical hunting cartridge. One thing that I noticed in my 257 Weatherby was the 115 Ballistic Tip shot flatter and resisted wind better than it's paper ballistics would indicate.

The same observation about Ballistic Tips in 25 Caliber was made by John Barsness and confirmed by Bob Oehler. Steve Tims told me by that he had experienced the same thing.

I think if I were going to build a 257 WSM,I would get a fast twist barrel as others have suggested,it would allow the use of some of the new heavy vld bullets and would not hurt the performance of traditional 25 caliber bullets.

NO bullet shoots "flatter" or drifts wind "better" than it's actual BC and Nuzzler has looonnngggggggggg "enjoyed" inflated BC values,to start with. Which is of course why the corrected(Litz) BC of the .257" 115 BT,is softer than advertised. HINT. Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

It’s actually a G7 bc vs g1 and the difference between testing at a 100 yards or over the flight to say 1000.
POOR sugar tits let’s talk external ballistics. Then go home to our wives and enjoy a nice home cooked dinner. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Fredrica,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints in it's magnificent grandeur! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nuzzler inflated BC's are fhuqking Legendary. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
OP your choice of caliber even though completely sufficient for killing is bested by most all other calibers. The case you are using is a great .284.
That said it’s fun doing as one wishes so enjoy.

PS sugar tits is a β€œpeople person β€œ. LMFAO.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hint...............

Fredrica,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints in it's magnificent grandeur! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nuzzler inflated BC's are fhuqking Legendary. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Poor sugar tits. How’s the family is cooper been stopping by for a game of fetch! Here and there.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits do you think he hates you more or less than I. I bet more as you are a hoot

PS it’s the lack of Doppler and seems the fixed that recently. You fix your fΓ»ck ups or still paying

Last edited by fredIII; 02/25/19.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tell rick I said hi.
Sad he lets a poacher and first class scumbag like you pollute ever thread, sugar tits!

Last edited by fredIII; 02/25/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sugar tits do you think he hates you more or less than I. I bet more as you are a hoot

PS it’s the lack of Doppler and seems the fixed that recently. You fix your fΓ»ck ups or still paying

Fredrica,

Your keyboard is slurring(again).

I enjoy your very long list of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities,as much as your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only way Nuzzler could get a bullet right,is if they bought from Hornady outright. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When your name makes a head stamp and not the sex offender list I will listen. LOL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I enjoy your very long list of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities,as much as your Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only way Nuzzler could get a bullet right,is if they bought from Hornady outright. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

What’s the best brand of spotlight for killing driveway bucks sugar tits. Your stuck on repeat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When your name makes a head stamp and not the sex offender list I will listen. LOL.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh [bleep] this is fun.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tell rick I said hi.
Sad he lets a poacher and first class scumbag like you pollute ever thread, sugar tits!

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1234, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,099
Posts18,464,161
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.