Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
Looking up something for yourself helps to remember it, makes it worth the time and trouble. We are so use to having every thing handed to us or answered by someone that we continue to help them dumb us down.
First its free money, now its free answers to questions we don't want to take the time to look up.
Maybe Bernie Sanders should be President!

Don't remember asking.

You are he one that responded in code. Again.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by K22
Who appointed and tasked HUBER?
Who appointed and tasked the OIG?
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Transfer from AG1 to AG2?
Why might that be important?
How do you avoid 'politically motivated/attack - obstruction - attempt to block/obstruct Mueller'?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Think Bill Clinton impeachment.
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?
Define 'thesis' statement.
What benefit(s) does this provide BARR?

Why do you and the other Q'bers always talk in questions and riddles, and code?

If this is so straight forward, why all the caveats?

Why not just tell it like it is, without the huge margin of error for failure, which can be spun into the next unbelievable narrative?

When I watch the weather forecast, I want to know what temperature it's going to be. I want to know whether it's gonna rain tomorrow or not.

I don't want the damned weather man to stand up there with a gray map and ask ME questions for the entire time...

Looking up something for yourself helps to remember it, makes it worth the time and trouble. We are so use to having every thing handed to us or answered by someone that we continue to help them dumb us down.
First its free money, now its free answers to questions we don't want to take the time to look up.
If this was in the Q thread then i'd agree with you but it's not, posting this stuff that nobody but the ardent Q follower would understand doen't help anyone but you guys.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
How do you avoid 'politically motivated/attack - obstruction - attempt to block/obstruct Mueller'?
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.

Why not just tell it like it is, without the huge margin of error for failure, which can be spun into the next unbelievable narrative?

When I watch the weather forecast, I want to know what temperature it's going to be. I want to know whether it's gonna rain tomorrow or not.

I don't want the damned weather man to stand up there with a gray map and ask ME questions for the entire time...

If this was in the Q thread then i'd agree with you but it's not, posting this stuff that nobody but the ardent Q follower would understand doen't help anyone but you guys.

The only thing that the Q'bers know for certain is that if anything is predicted and it doesn't happen, there was a good reason that it didn't happen. Q told 'em so. The rest of us missed it........ laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
The only thing that the Q'bers know for certain is that if anything is predicted and it doesn't happen, there was a good reason that it didn't happen. Q told 'em so. The rest of us missed it........ laugh

Yeah.

Missing it.

I stopped listening to Qber's after they so heavily invested in the narrative that Sessions was gonna save us all... That he was working for Trump. That there's 50,000 indictments handed down and all the crooked commies were going to be lead off in handcuffs to concentration camps.

Holy crap.

Anyone stupid enough to believe anything spoken about by that cult deserves the sign they are handed... "Here's your sign..." laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.

There is no evidence that Huber is or was investigating anything. Those that have testified in front of Congress have said that Huber has not only NOT inquired about their information into the Clinton Foundation and Uranium (1), the written evidence presented to Huber was LOST 3 times. Huber is a non issue as he is not investigating anyone or anything.

Speaking of Whitaker, what ever happened to the Scaramuchi Model, where Witaker the "stealth bomber" was going to come in, fire and bunch and leave. He didn't do any such thing, he came and he left with no fanfare of firings.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Thanks for clearing it all up for us weak minded non Qbers.

Welll, at least you have admited what you truly are..

"Cheers"..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.

Because he's a Russian troll

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.
Think Bill Clinton impeachment.as the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?

Because he's a Russian troll

Da Comrade. grin

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.

There is no evidence that Huber is or was investigating anything. Those that have testified in front of Congress have said that Huber has not only NOT inquired about their information into the Clinton Foundation and Uranium (1), the written evidence presented to Huber was LOST 3 times. Huber is a non issue as he is not investigating anyone or anything.

Speaking of Whitaker, what ever happened to the Scaramuchi Model, where Witaker the "stealth bomber" was going to come in, fire and bunch and leave. He didn't do any such thing, he came and he left with no fanfare of firings.

It then seems that what was intended, No Leaks, has worked quite well. Jobs well done wouldn't you say.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Don't remember asking.

Code? No, those are actually questions. Maybe we can get them to ask simpler ones, ones easy to understand.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah.

Get back to us after all the handcuffing takes place...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I could ask Trump one question at a Q&A, it would be
“Why after two years of your administration, do the American people still do not know who signed off on Fast & Furious?”.
Whose Idea was it to put this operation into effect, and why hasn’t the Trump administration been forthcoming with that information?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Optics are important.
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.

It then seems that what was intended, No Leaks, has worked quite well. Jobs well done wouldn't you say.

I would say that Victoria Toensing, the attorney for the FBI informant wist-blower that has all the good on everybody involved in Uranium One has it correct.

She has publicly stated many times that her client has yet to be interviewed by anyone from the FBI, the DOJ and especially Huber.

She has said many times publicly that if the Huber team was "real" and interested in the truth, they would have contacted her and her client months ago, yet still nothing. She has stated along with her husband Joe DeGenova that there is NO Huber investigation as if there were, her client would be FIRST on the list to interview. Yet, nothing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We will have to wait and see what happens

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
“Why after two years of your administration, do the American people still do not know who signed off on Fast & Furious?”.
Whose Idea was it to put this operation into effect, and why hasn’t the Trump administration been forthcoming with that information?

The answer to that is quite obvious.

Just think Sessions, Rosenstien, Wray, Preibus, Spicer, Barr, Mattis, Kelly, all members of his cabinet and all Deep State operatives strategically placed to undermine his Presidency, protect the swamp, and keep the truth from being exposed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by kwg020
I would like the next 6 years to look something like the recent hearing with the House and Matt Whitaker. Matt owned that place and had the liberals pissing up their legs. I want to see some more of that.

kwg

I for one would be quite good with this^^^^

I think Matt is warming up to get Charles Grassley's spot in the Senate when Chuck decides to retire.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff

The answer to that is quite obvious.

Just think Sessions, Rosenstien, Wray, Preibus, Spicer, Barr, Mattis, Kelly, all members of his cabinet and all Deep State operatives strategically placed to undermine his Presidency, protect the swamp, and keep the truth from being exposed.

So..... The one thing all those guys have in common is that Trump hired them.

I thought you were one of his admirers.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Barr is one of those 5 D chess pieces.

Don't you have a wood chipper that you can go stick your hand in or something?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Don't remember asking.

Code? No, those are actually questions. Maybe we can get them to ask simpler ones, ones easy to understand.

yes please just tell me the answers to your questions as I would rather not look them up

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 338Rem
We will have to wait and see what happens

The 15th has come and gone.

Did Barr answer their request, or did he do as Rosenstein has been doing and tell them to f*ck-off?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,254
Posts18,467,002
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.