-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That many negros and not one gun among em.....what's this world coming to?

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
My girls love dogs, I don’t let them near those dogs when we see them.
One of our old neighbors had one and it attacked 2 other dogs that were walking on the sidewalk (at different times).
Both times it came thru a closed screen door.
2nd time the dog went away and didn’t come back.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Sorry that happened, man. Hope your hands healed up okay.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Its funny when all the trashy facebook moms posts pics of their babies and kids next to the family pit bull just to show the rest of us how gentle they are.

I think I mentioned before they were picking up pieces of scalp from a 5yo the next street over from me when a pitbull got a hold of him. Gentle breed for sure.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by Springcove
That’s really surprising for such a gentle breed 😳😳😳

To much white trash thinking it's ok to raise a pit to be a bad azz to make up for their own insecurities. I've seen Pits and Rots so loving you'd think they were a cat..

My pit has been the best dog of my life. Very loving and interactive with people and other dogs. She has always been great with people and other animals, we even lived with a cat for a few months. A couple of years ago she was attacked two different times by the same chocolate lab. Now she’s alpha around other dogs since then, but still hasn’t attacked any. I agree with the idea that it’s how the dog is raised that matters. They are pack animals and need structure.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I'd have killed that dog. Hands, feet, twist its head to break its neck. Whatever with whatever I had. I ever see one in the woods it stays in the woods. I have a young child and that [bleep] scares the daylights out of me. The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull as far as I am concerned.

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by killerv
Its funny when all the trashy facebook moms posts pics of their babies and kids next to the family pit bull just to show the rest of us how gentle they are.

I think I mentioned before they were picking up pieces of scalp from a 5yo the next street over from me when a pitbull got a hold of him. Gentle breed for sure.

The breed attracts a lot of trashy people, no doubt about it. Sorry that happened to your boy. I hope the owners got what was coming to them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Dude had The Club in his car.

I can't believe they still make those.

I wouldn’t be surprised that every club ever made is still a club. Those things are stout.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
In that situation I wonder if stepping around to the rear of the dog and punting its nutsack for the endzone would cause it to let go?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by killerv

The breed attracts a lot of trashy people, no doubt about it. Sorry that happened to your boy. I hope the owners got what was coming to them.

wasn't my boy, the owners maid had brought her grandson over while she was cleaning. The owner thought the kid looked bored and he took him outside to play with the dog. Didn't go so well. Owner literally moved out within a couple weeks and just left the house sitting empty. I guess it was guilt or whatever. House sold a couple years later, yard was looking rough at that point if you could imagine. Walked past that yard many a times with my boys with nothing but a chainlink fence between us and that dog.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The dude with the 4lb hammer shoulda flattened that dog's head for him.

Use the club on the owner.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Check with your home insurance company. Mine (American Family) will not cover a homeowner for liability if they have a pit bull. That sure looked like a lead hammer that guy was waling that dog with and one between the eyes for as hard as he was swinging should have done the trick. I was pretty surprised to see that dog still upright in the later part of that video. The daughter has a pit (a sucker for a rescue puppy) and it always gives the family second thoughts about bringing the grand kids over there. Pointers point, beagles chase stuff and guard dogs bite people. Dr. sis has nothing positive to say about raising little kids with dogs because the bites are usually head and neck and serious.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Goosey
Nothing wrong with pit bulls, if the anti-pit folks had their way you'd only be allowed to own Pomeranians, Shih Tzus and Yorkies.

[Linked Image]

Where to you live, goosey? I want to report you to child Services.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
FUGG YEAH, detroit, gun control saving lives, AND mail carriers! crazy

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
That dog whooped the whole neighborhood.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
It would be a pleasure to watch the brains of that dog splatter all over the street. Then piss on it and start it on fire.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

To much white trash thinking it's ok to raise a pit to be a bad azz to make up for their own insecurities. I've seen Pits and Rots so loving you'd think they were a cat..

My pit has been the best dog of my life. Very loving and interactive with people and other dogs. She has always been great with people and other animals, we even lived with a cat for a few months. A couple of years ago she was attacked two different times by the same chocolate lab. Now she’s alpha around other dogs since then, but still hasn’t attacked any YET. I agree with the idea that it’s how the dog is raised that matters. They are pack animals and need structure.

Fixed it

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Quak
Shoot to kill...

I’ve let the air out of 3 in the past 6 months that found their way across the woods to my place. No regrets.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

My pit has been the best dog of my life. Very loving and interactive with people and other dogs. She has always been great with people and other animals, we even lived with a cat for a few months. A couple of years ago she was attacked two different times by the same chocolate lab. Now she’s alpha around other dogs since then, but still hasn’t attacked any. I agree with the idea that it’s how the dog is raised that matters. They are pack animals and need structure.

But like Roger said, his WAS raised right and still turned on him. I'm sure many owners of pits that have attacked people unprovoked feel they raised them right.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
That many negros and not one gun among em.....what's this world coming to?

Nobody wanted to risk the parole violation.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,395
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.