Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
For a 22 rifle with SV ammo for comfortable minute of squirrel shooting?

BP-B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For squill shooting I'm really liking the Leupold 4 - 12 with A.O. Mine has the fine duplex reticle which can be a little tough in low light but I like it when just trying to shoot small groups.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
There are tons of good options. The Leupold VX-2/3s, Weaver Classics and Grand Slams, Sightron S2s, and Bushnell 3500s, and the Vortex Diamondback HP. Everything from 3-9 to 6-24 all with AO or side focus.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Longarm,

My favorite rimfire scope is the Weaver Rimfire 2 to 7 power. A nice compact scope. Japanese built.

I recently bought Leupolds 'Freedom' rimfire scope, a 3-9. Glass is good, I like the reticle, but it is about 50% larger than the above Weaver. Kind of overpowers some 22's. Made in America.

I also have a Simmons 22 Mag (Chinese) 4X rimfire. Glass seems fine, though not quite as good as the above scopes. I keep it on my beater 22.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I like to put the Nikon Prostaff 2X7 on my 22s. Decent size. Great power range and though a centerfire scope does great service for me. Looks great on my 455 full stock.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
I have several Leupolds in 2-7.. Just put a Nikon on my 10-22.. On my Rem. 513 I have a 6-24 Tasco.. What ever suits your Taste...

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of my walki' and killin' .22s one has a Leupold 3-9xAO Rimfire scope, one wears a 2-7x Weaver Rimfire scope & the other wears a 4x Weaver RF scope

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Mine is the Leupold 3-9x AO Rimfire VX-2. Last year when Field & Stream put out an issue listing the best of the best, their gun writer picked the Leupold 3-9x AO Rimfire. The Duplex it a little fine for my taste, but that AO sure calms down the parallax when you move your eye around behind the scope. I wouldn't have believed that it made that much difference. Kind of a pia to fiddle with for a quick shot if you have it set at some other distance, but for squirrel hunting or target shooting I like it better than the 2.5-8 Leupold that is on another .22.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
4X fixed power for me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ive got the Nikon 3-9x40 AO EFR on my 10/22 target, I really like the fine cross hair with target dot

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by longarm
For a 22 rifle with SV ammo for comfortable minute of squirrel shooting?

What sort of rifle? Bolt, lever, pump, semi-auto, or single-shot?

Heavy or light contour barrel?

2-7x28 or 3-9x33 on light contour barreled rifles.

4-12x40AO or 4-16x42AO on heavy contour barreled rifles.

Not long ago I bought some Bushnell A17 scopes for some 17HM2 and 17HMR rifles. This is a 3.5-10x36AO that CDNN sells for $50. I'm not a hyper-critical optics guy and if you are, you probably will find something not to like about this scope.

My #1 tree squirrel rifle is an Anschutz 1502 that has a Weaver V16 installed on it. I've tried dozens of rifles and scope combination for squirrel hunting and like the V16 as well as any that I've tried.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Every scope cited thus far,is a piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Scopes are steering bullets and wares that don't hold zero or track,are fhuqking useless.

Re-hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by dave284
For squill shooting I'm really liking the Leupold 4 - 12 with A.O. Mine has the fine duplex reticle which can be a little tough in low light but I like it when just trying to shoot small groups.

This is my favorite rimfire/squirrel scope.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The AO doesn't do fhuqk all,they don't track for schit and they wonder like a mad woman taking a schit...in regards to zero "retention".

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 300Savage
4X fixed power for me.

Yep.......Leupold and Weaver both make a good 4X Rimfire scope.....flip a coin.

R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Depends on the gun and the use....

For bolt guns used for longer ranges, a 1" tube Leupold 4.5-14AO preferably with the VH recticle. Second would be the Shepherd 3.5-10x40 AO....

Semi-autos, pumps and lever guns will often get the Leupold VX-III 1.5-5....

Wish that someone made a QUALITY 3/4" tube scope like the old Redfield 4X..... That would be perfect for the Marlin 39 and Winchester pump guns....

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I like the "Baby Redfield" 4x and the Leupold 4x rimfire Compact models on my .22 RF's. My current .22 RF's a Winchester M/52 Sporter and a sporterized Springfield 1922 M2 both have Lyman Alaskan scopes wtih 2 minute LEE dots. I just target shoot and plink with them and the old Alaskans are fine for shooting from the bench @ 50yds., they'll put 50 shots of CCI S.V. in one ragged hole.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJM
Depends on the gun and the use....

For bolt guns used for longer ranges, a 1" tube Leupold 4.5-14AO preferably with the VH recticle. Second would be the Shepherd 3.5-10x40 AO....

Semi-autos, pumps and lever guns will often get the Leupold VX-III 1.5-5....

Wish that someone made a QUALITY 3/4" tube scope like the old Redfield 4X..... That would be perfect for the Marlin 39 and Winchester pump guns....

Bob

The short lived Leupold Alaskan series 7/8" tube scopes are nicely proportional to most rimfires. I had 4x on a Miroku 52 Sporter, but got tired of both the rifle and the scope and moved on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Barbie Scope Brigade,is fhuqking hilarious! Hint.

Laughing!.....................

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

That's what lives on my .17 HMR. All in all very good, sort of wish it had the VH crosshairs. There are times, when I'm tucking a bullet between small twigs, etc between me and the squirrel, a little more magnification could be useful.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Only thing funnier is the "I can't hit a f u c k i n g squirrel at 30-40 yrds without a $2000 hubbel telescope" brigade.

Laughing......

Hint......

Couch Chunt....

Etc......

Etc.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mostly just a 2-7x, which is what's on my 10/22 and CZ-455, and a 4x on an old Winchester 121-D. They do all I need to do for general purpose 22LR usage and squirrel hunting.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The sugar tits ballad.

https://youtu.be/RJOrwjj44Yc

Crying laughing cuz it’s you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Same scope on my 77/22 and I shoot CCI SV.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
El Paso Weaver K2.5

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Tasco 4X with TV view.

Actually I do have one of those somewhere in my stash and I'll bet it was responsible for a few 1000 gophers before I moved up to a higher dollar scope.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Older Leupold 3.5x10 a.o.is my favorite-thicker duplex than the 4x12 or 4.5x14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Only thing funnier is the "I can't hit a f u c k i n g squirrel at 30-40 yrds without a $2000 hubbel telescope" brigade.

Laughing......

Hint......

Couch Chunt....

Etc......

Etc.....

FieldMaid,

Your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY,never disappoints...you poor poor(literally) Brokedick Whining Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"hubbel" was a nice touch,if only because you are doing your best. Hint. LAUGHING!

Scopes are for steering boolits and now you "know". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_O_M

That's what lives on my .17 HMR. All in all very good, sort of wish it had the VH crosshairs. There are times, when I'm tucking a bullet between small twigs, etc between me and the squirrel, a little more magnification could be useful.

Tom

The guts suck and the reticle sucks. Hint.

A 6x MQ has 10yd parallax and a reticle that'll actually fhuqking steer a boolit and happily subtend a Hummer to the 500yd line,from a 17gr 'Max 125yd zero. No thang to amass Bever dope on the ocular cap in 10yd intervals,for needle Threading. Be sure to nod your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

1717D HB here,though I've more than a few Hummers. Bob 75MOA extended 1913 and right at 40 Mils remaining on the erector,for 50 total. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Guilty of same glass on my LW 18" Clark Hummer 77/22. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Same goes 17 Whizzum Krunchentickers. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!

Forgot Hummer Krunchentickers too.

[Linked Image]

Hint............................

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have a Weaver 3x9 rimfire on my 22lr and a Weaver3x9 Classic on my 22 mag. They stay zeroed and I can see well enough through them to kill what I shoot at.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Annie Hummer shoots fair to middlin',at the 100yd line.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................................

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Thats a smidge better than my Salvage will do. It and my Cz do that at 50.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very FEW folks,have ever seen wares worth a fhuqk...let alone have a FIRST Fhuqking Clue.

Hint.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For my woods walking, tree rat rifle I like a simple 2-7 variable or fixed 4x as I tend not to have shots beyond 30 yards or so. Late winter hunts though when the forest is bare and you can get shots out further then I might take one of my 22’s with a bit more glass on it.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
None of which hold zero,let alone track.

Hint..........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hint..........

Little Twig, I have never needed benchrest accuracy to take head shots on a friggen squirrel I have shot them for nearly 50 yrs now and not one of those dead critters ever jumped back up after being shot because it had been killed with less than top of the line equipment. Good enough is actually good enough. Now you want to talk competitive shooting or long distance then all bets are off. You need top of the line. However if you want to set me up with top of the line glass or rifle for me to use I’ll happily take it out to the woods with me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupidity...stacked upon Stupidity,do not a sound "choice" make.

Hint.

You CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!..........................

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Leupold vx-2 in 4x12 with AO, at night the big 24 or 36 will be worthless. The AO will let you shoot accurately close or far with a crosshairs that you will be able to see, and not float around.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by oremi
Leupold vx-2 in 4x12 with AO, at night the big 24 or 36 will be worthless. The AO will let you shoot accurately close or far with a crosshairs that you will be able to see, and not float around.

I used a 4-12 on my 17HMR when I had it and thought it was perfect for the cartridge. But with my .22lr if I’m not shooting targets predominantly I prefer a little less scope. But then again I set up some rifle for hunting and some for range work.lots of options out there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals be SURE to chime in,once you've "seen" your first good scope. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I very much enjoy,on how being an AMAZINGLY Slooooooowwwwwwww "Learner" is held in esteem heremby you Clueless fhuqks. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL

Hint..........

Little Twig, I have never needed benchrest accuracy to take head shots on a friggen squirrel I have shot them for nearly 50 yrs now and not one of those dead critters ever jumped back up after being shot because it had been killed with less than top of the line equipment. Good enough is actually good enough. Now you want to talk competitive shooting or long distance then all bets are off. You need top of the line. However if you want to set me up with top of the line glass or rifle for me to use I’ll happily take it out to the woods with me.

I agree with you, good enough is good enough for most situations and most people don't have unlimited discretionary funds with which to purchase top of the line everything. Besides, most people don't possess the skills necessary to squeeze the maximum potential accuracy out of average gear, so top of the line gear is just wasted potential. I was happy shooting squirrels with a Marlin 917M2S before I got a too good to pass up deal on an Anschutz 1502. The Anschutz is a nicer rifle and slightly more accurate than the Marlin, but not enough more accurate to make a difference to the 140 or so fox squirrels that I try to harvest annually.

Engaging in a discussing with Larry seems like a waste of time, as he will never explain why he favors one thing over another or make any attempt to add value to a discussion, he will just respond in his usual rude/boorish manner and attempt to discredit the other party in a vague and general way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Hint..........

I agree with you, good enough is good enough for most situations and most people don't have unlimited discretionary funds with which to purchase top of the line everything. Besides, most people don't possess the skills necessary to squeeze the maximum potential accuracy out of average gear, so top of the line gear is just wasted potential. I was happy shooting squirrels with a Marlin 917M2S before I got a too good to pass up deal on an Anschutz 1502. The Anschutz is a nicer rifle and slightly more accurate than the Marlin, but not enough more accurate to make a difference to the 140 or so fox squirrels that I try to harvest annually.

Engaging in a discussing with Larry seems like a waste of time, as he will never explain why he favors one thing over another or make any attempt to add value to a discussion, he will just respond in his usual rude/boorish manner and attempt to discredit the other party in a vague and general way.

You CLUELESS Droolers and your excuses...never do not peg the Oblivious Hilarity Meter!. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I very MUCH enjoy Melting Snowflakes playing their Perpetual Victim Card(s),as a "bargaining" chip,to "explain" their fhuqking STUPIDITY. You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",as you wax eloquent upon your never ending Vagina Monologue. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way i look at it the twig is free entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. And definitely nothing serious.

Last edited by JimHnSTL; 03/24/19.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The way i look at it the twig is free entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. And definitely nothing serious.

I VERY much enjoy your "bragging" about being THE Dumbest Fhuqk in every conversation,due a Half Century of you doing your "best",with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as "guidance" . Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Folks who "know" as "much" as you...will always be wayyyyyyy better off asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart,for doing your best though!

LAUGHING!..................

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
El Paso built K4 w/ cross wires has served me very nicely over the years.

I’m pretty sure there are no squirrels in Alaska.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
THAT is your version of "good"?!?

Wow!

Hint...……………………..

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by efw

I’m pretty sure there are no squirrels in Alaska.

You are wrong about this. I know about one , there could be more.

Grin........

Last edited by mibowhunter; 04/10/19.

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Bless your heart.

Hint...……………………….

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
About as much entertainment value as CNN.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots...and who don't.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And 8 billion people in the world--- don't give a sh*t about the Alaskan braggart and what he shoots, and how much he shoots, His knowledge is wasted on all but himself.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bought a Simmons 22 Mag 3x9x32 recently for the kids.

Seems to be just fine.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
whineahhhhhh,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I bought a Simmons 22 Mag 3x9x32 recently for the kids.

Seems to be just fine.

I'd not give the kids,wares I'd not use myself.

Hint...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Twiggy, come on why aren’t you sharing all this wealth with the optics forum?
Hint .....
Btw I notice you have a Ruger M77/22 in your arsenal, surely a top of the line shooter such as yourself doesn’t slum it with a sub par rifle like that? Tell us it ain’t so Joe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimKchunt,

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
BIG STICK'S FIRE POSTINGS..

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did the voices come back ShortStack?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'16,

No need to burst outta yet another closet.

Hint...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimCumrag,

Hint...............

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dont let them tell you anything ShortStack.

Stay away from the ledge.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
On your BEST day..this is the "results" of your "wares".
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimCumrag,

Pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,due the simplistic fact that I shoot it all and then some...while you Windowlicking CLUELESS Panhandling Fhuqks try to Out Stupid one another.

Hint.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'16,

Your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is rather fhuqking impressive. Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
'16,

Your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is rather fhuqking impressive. Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

You DEFINITE insecurities- you bald little.midget..:)

Thus the sad reality of your pathetic existence..

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16
'16,

Hint....................

You DEFINITE insecurities- you bald little.midget..:)

Thus the sad reality of your pathetic existence..

[Linked Image]

I'm enjoying your slur.

Hint...............

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Try to forgive those priests.

Its the only way.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimCumragf,

Ain't it a hoot,how you STUPID Fhuqks clamor to put even more in your mouths and asses? Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
S
JimCumragf,

Ain't it a hoot,how you STUPID Fhuqks clamor to put even more in your mouths and asses? Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

And YOU just....

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Stay away from the light ShortStack.

Its not your time.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling STUPID Fhuqks are a hoot! Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No means no ShortStack.

Always remember.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimCumrag,

What's it like to always be THE dumbest fhuqk,with the schittiest wares? Congratulations?!?

Hint...............

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Very sad.

I saw an After School Special about you once.

Very sad.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nope. I am cheap and happy.

You should try the happy sometime. Its pretty good.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JimCumrag,

Hint..................

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No, seriously.

Try happy sometime.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What kind of squirrels? Good sized tree rats or the hay field ground squirrel variety? If the latter, I'd go with all the magnification and parallax adjustment one can afford. When the youngsters emerge, they are about house mouse size and quite challenging targets.

Tree rats typically larger and less challenging.

No guessing on hints here. Simply the facts.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/12/19.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hear through the Grapevine,that a 6x MQ will shift parallax to 10yds,offers 10 Mils on the windshield alone...and will probably even hold zero,from REAL use.

Hint..................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell...I mighta just poked one aboard a 17 Whizzum,just seconds ago.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
SWFA SS MQ's in 6x or 10x have found there way on to all of my rimfires, nothing else comes close.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

Hint...................(grin)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
711 members (10gaugemag, 204guy, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 77 invisible), 2,942 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,767
Posts18,401,495
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.