-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Judging by the replies to this thread I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I just might be what they call "old school".

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Aint a damn thing wrong with any of that FG! cool

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Gunner,
I played with one of those Sig Legion 226 models at my buddy’s gun store a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit I was quite impressed by it. And I’m not & never have been a a Sig fan until I bought my Sig P365 a few weeks back.

Neal, I have 3 226s. And the legion has the best grip by far. The trigger is heads and feet above the others. It's quickly becoming my favorite

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Judging by the replies to this thread I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I just might be what they call "old school".

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I would say you’re “Well Heeled” 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I would say you’re “Well Heeled” 😎

I seldom carry concealed but when I do it's the 38....the 1911 lives in my night stand but I bought a holster for it should I ever need one.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not a thing wrong with old school. Two great, classic, choices. I've carried both, myself, over the years, and was well armed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Gunner,
I played with one of those Sig Legion 226 models at my buddy’s gun store a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit I was quite impressed by it. And I’m not & never have been a a Sig fan until I bought my Sig P365 a few weeks back.

Neal, I have 3 226s. And the legion has the best grip by far. The trigger is heads and feet above the others. It's quickly becoming my favorite

Agreed! I loved the Trigger !!! Like Gunner, I foresee on in my near future! 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Gunner,

Good deal Neal, I'm getting a handle on that big Gen 4 model 21 I bought off you, plus, my dumbass has been shooting the chit out of my P226 again today, for fu-ks sake, i still cant figure out what in hell high bore axis is. crazy guess I just need to shoot some more. grin

Me too buddy! Glad your enjoying that Model 21. I bet you can conceal it better than me! 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am right there with you. After years of plastic fantastic, I could happily go back to a lightweight Commander and a snub.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the Commanders (a lot) Sarge but I also like the traditional mil spec 1911 and I got such a good deal on that one I couldn't pass it up.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sig P290rs, 9mm, Compact - Didn't like it much when I first got it. It's grown on me since, and I like everything about it.

S&W 432 PD, .32 H&R Mag. Snub-nose - It was the least expensive S&W revolver at Gander Mountain when I bought it.
Now On Gunbroker one's starting bid is - $750.
It shoots well and is perfect for carry in any pocket with an Uncle Mikes felt pocket holster.

Beretta 30-32, 'Tomcat' INOX, 32 ACP - I carry it (sometimes) because I can and I like it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I owed at different times a couple of the original Sig P225 single stack 9’s...Every time I owned one, I really liked both shooting, and carrying it. I always parted ways with them after several years of good use. Now, I wish I had just kept them. The P225 was always one of my favorite Sig to own. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blue, That’s the first duty weapon I’ve seen an LEO carry with a Deltapoint on it. Your Liberal Dept actually approved that ??? 😜 it’s good to see you posting again. I’ve missed your informative posts.

We allow RMRs and DPs and will the new ACRO when they're finally on the market. I only carry the DP off duty. It's been good so far. I put a Duracell in on 12/31/18 and have carried it around 60 hours a week since then on full brightness. The battery life worried me at first but not now.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glock 31 in cooler weather but now mostly something that I am very familiar with and it's very comfortable to carry. The down side is only seven rounds"

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Sig P365, because it is small enough to disappear in my front jeans pocket and it holds 11 or 13 round depending on magazine.

[Linked Image]

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500
Gunner,

Good deal Neal, I'm getting a handle on that big Gen 4 model 21 I bought off you, plus, my dumbass has been shooting the chit out of my P226 again today, for fu-ks sake, i still cant figure out what in hell high bore axis is. crazy guess I just need to shoot some more. grin

Me too buddy! Glad your enjoying that Model 21. I bet you can conceal it better than me! 🤠

LOL, I wore that thing slap into the courthouse to pay property taxes a couple months ago under a button up shirt, none the wiser. grin

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No detectors at the entrances?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No Sir, not in hickville, just an annoying sign.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Signs don’t count for those of us that can’t read

Great thread guys and I too will add great to see Bluedreaux posting on this forum.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, no, guess if they wanted to issue me a citation, I'd take it, turn around and leave with their tax money, make em wait till the deadline, may even pay a little interest out of spite and string it out the whole year. grin

And 10-4 on Blue!

Trump Won!
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 20 invisible), 1,947 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.