Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
All white nations are toast.

this

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wow, and just like that people forgot about Hollywooders scamming their kids into college.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well that was pretty sickening to say the least, the little Christmas tree air freshener says it all !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Officials said they were working to remove "extremely distressing footage" taken at the scene and urged social media users not to share it.

Now why would they censor that?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/multiple-...sque-024735764--abc-news-topstories.html

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Because a raw video, unedited and less any commentary, leaves opportunities for manipulation on the table.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Because a raw video, unedited and less any commentary, leaves opportunities for manipulation on the table.

Yeah.

Lets ban the video. Then let the MSM just post what portions of it fit their narrative and show that news story to billions of people.

No opportunity for manipulation there, is there? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is what I mean.

CNN wants to show you excerpts of the video, prefaced by Anderson Cooper telling you how awful it is and how offensive you are going to find it. After 5 excerpted seconds, Anderson will lie about his believing Diversity is Our Strength and that obviously what we need is more mosques in the west so people won't view them as foreign. And no one needs to own a rifle of any kind. Remember also that unless you vote for the guy who sends money to Israel so they can build a wall to keep Muslims out, you are an anti-semite!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
That is what I mean.

CNN wants to show you excerpts of the video, prefaced by Anderson Cooper telling you how awful it is and how offensive you are going to find it. After 5 excerpted seconds, Anderson will lie about his believing Diversity is Our Strength and that obviously what we need is more mosques in the west so people won't view them as foreign. And no one needs to own a rifle of any kind. Remember also that unless you vote for the guy who sends money to Israel so they can build a wall to keep Muslims out, you are an anti-semite!

I kind of like the wall in the flick "World War Z".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by gitem_12

3000 plus people were killed at their job or in travel minding their own business by these goat fugging heathens....I don't care how many get killed or by who.

You're probably in support of them charging that SEAL with murdering and isis bomb maker too, aren't you

If you think some piece of filth of any colour or creed wandering in to a place of worship and killing everyone he can is a good thing then there is something intrinsically wrong with you.

Who the hell gets off on killing people praying...you lot bitch about it when some filthy muslim nut does it, yet you are all throwing a party when some filthy australian nut does it.

Any prick that thinks killing innocents is fun has serious issues.

Our thoughts line up here.

I hold no fondness for this guy or what he did.

But the reality is, some of the responsibility for these types of things, which I believe we will see more and more of, lays at the feet of these effete elitists who know so much more and better than the commoners and force this immigration/diversity crap upon their citizenry.

Last edited by Tarkio; 03/15/19. Reason: spelling

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Our thoughts line up here.

I hold no fondness for this guy or what he did.

But the reality is, some of the responsibility for these types of things, which I believe we will see more and more of, lays at the feet of these effete elitists who know so much more and better than the commoners and force this immigration/diversity crap upon their citizenry.

No...it appears we have a few thoughts in common.

Here it all lays at the feet of the filth in the labor party and the lunatics in the greens.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With regards to all the so-called "innocent" people slaughtered in the Mosque in New Zealand . . . the Australian Senator, whose letter was posted earlier in a different thread, got it correct when he quoted the words of Jesus as recorded in the book of Matthew . . . Matthew 26:51-52 . . .

Matthew 26:51-52
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Religions make the world go around.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Islam is not a religion. A religion doesn't make you worship their god, for fear of death.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Islam is not a religion. A religion doesn't make you worship their god, for fear of death.

BFD

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Churches just became target #1.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just became? You're about 1,400 years late.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

How about everlasting death? That sounds kinda serious.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just became? You're about 1,400 years late.

grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every link I have tried so far either will not play, or has been taken down. Any working links to the livestream shooting at this time?

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

333 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 43 invisible), 2,760 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.