Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by sse
when i first saw this i thought it was probably between muslims, happens all the time in the mid-east

That right there is the whole problem, it didn't happen in the middle east.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse
when i first saw this i thought it was probably between muslims, happens all the time in the mid-east

Happens seemingly often elsewhere too.

[Linked Image]

Do you think the response from the Islamic world will be to create a hashtag?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Stickfight
He had quite a bit of text written on his rifle mags and other gear, as well as some accessories on the body armor he had/wore. Seems a little over the top be so public with this before the shooting.

I see a reference to the 14 words, as well as the Global Migration Compact. Also some black suns.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Related to Big Stick?...🤔

They did say he is quite short

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JSTUART
An Aussie Senator's press release. Could anything close to this ever come from one of our politicians?

[Linked Image]

Pretty close to what is happening, the government here seems to be blissfully unaware of the absolute and crushing anger that is manifesting in this country.

They're not at all 'unaware' ...
My theory is that the politicians on every predominatly white continent are being paid by the globalist to populate with muslims . Think saudi sheiks would chip in a few bucks to greedy churchs/politicians - I do ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
An Aussie Senator's press release. Could anything close to this ever come from one of our politicians?

[Linked Image]

Pretty close to what is happening, the government here seems to be blissfully unaware of the absolute and crushing anger that is manifesting in this country.

They're not at all 'unaware' ...
My theory is that the politicians on every predominatly white continent are being paid by the globalist to populate with muslims . Think saudi sheiks would chip in a few bucks to greedy churchs/politicians - I do ?

So do I.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
And they say Jews and Muslims don't see eye to eye!

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Regardless of religion, race or sentiments, these are indeed warped, sick people.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What would the reaction be if it was a terrorist training camp here in the USA that was targeted and wiped out?

Of course, the president EX came on as quick as he could and spoke out against it and against the hatred for his brotherhood. If the tables had been turned and it was another tablecloth extremist shooting up a church the only thing he would have said is we can't jump to conclusions or accuse a certain group because of one person's actions.

Last edited by KenMi; 03/15/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"so many targets I didn't have time to aim"

IC B3

C
C
I did not enjoy the video. I saw some things in Vietnam that resembled that, but not done by our guys. I feel a great sadness.

All that said, if it was a Muslim gunning down Americans the press would treat it differently. i.e. the California shootings a couple years back.
The press would start to look for the reasons why it occurred. They will not in this case.

If you study history you will find this religion comes with different names. A few hundred years ago they were called the "Moors", and almost
completely conquered Europe and Asia until they were defeated. Prior to that they captured the Holy Land and many wars were fought over
that. They have murdered millions of people over the centuries, but so have the Communists, Nazis, and even Western religions.
There is evil everywhere.

I would suppose that most of those people in that Mosque were completely innocent. I don't think that all Muslims are murderers and that
certainly is not how a civilized people deal with problems.

Becoming them is not the answer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He is of course, absolutely correct. He also found the killings to be abhorrent, which is also the "sane" reaction.. HINT...

+1. Killing defenseless women and children lowers the perpetrator to the same level as those he despises.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
He is of course, absolutely correct. He also found the killings to be abhorrent, which is also the "sane" reaction.. HINT...

+1. Killing defenseless women and children lowers the perpetrator to the same level as those he despises.

This...in spades.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Thanks.

Payback's a bitch. I appreciate his thoroughness.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I assumed the music playing in his car had some significance. Someone on another blog linked it from youtube.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ironic, that it has happened in a city named ChristChurch.

what were the Muslims that moved there thinking? they must have had an underlying point to make about
Islam is going to take over anywhere and everywhere...

I learned in High School sports... you play by your opponents rules.. and nice guys finish last.

it is sad to see women and children killed... yet "our opponent" seems to have little concern about killing women and children in Israel or anywhere else they have their little Jihad fest...

My grandfather taught we boys when we were young... what goes around comes around... so you better make it good.... Islam hasn't made their journey good.

maybe if these people would be denouncing Jihad attacks like this one was, westerners with any balls would be looking at this in a different light...

liberals want to have diversity as their wet dream.... they just didn't tell the same thing to Muslims, illegal hispanic immigrants etc....

Look for this to be a more and more common thing in the news... and confiscating firearms isn't going to slow this down at all... As the Muslim mayor of London Said "Get use to it"...

maybe Islam needs to re evaluate their game plan...

prayers for the women and children who lost their lives...

which is more than they do for the women and children they kill senselessly all the time.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
1.Islam is NOT compatible with Western Cultures or values

2.They are slowly and inexorably creeping in and fundamentally changing the American cultural landscape, but for that matter, so are many Americans such as all democrats and the likes of Paddler, JeffO and the rest of the commies on this site, not to mention what is pouring into our southern borders.

3.Islam represents a clear and present danger to the West and must be stopped (See #2 as well)

4.I've probably had a hand in sending more Moslems to their maker than 99% of the posters here, but if you relish, condone or enjoyed what this sickfuck did your personal values, issues and mental state represent and equally clear and present danger to our culture and values.

An absolutely coherent representation of the POV of a warrior. Many here will consider you weak and call you names....but never to your face.

mike r

Jorge has earnt his place and any that gainsay that can go to hell.

(well, apart for that abysmal Weatherby fetish that is...no seriously, it is really weird).

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

gain·say
/ˌɡānˈsā/Submit
verbFORMAL
deny or contradict (a fact or statement).
"the impact of the railroads cannot be gainsaid"
synonyms: deny, dispute, disagree with, argue with, dissent from, contradict, repudiate, declare untrue, challenge, oppose, contest, counter, fly in the face of; More
speak against or oppose (someone).

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

(well, apart for that abysmal Weatherby fetish that is...no seriously, it is really weird).

+1, what's up woth that anyway?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
184 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 24 invisible), 2,061 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.