Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I know where I stand and how I feel about some left-wing bitch that commissions herself as the arbiter of everyone else’s speech. What I don’t know, unless I missed it, is what she looks like. 😁

I hate drawing conclusions only to find out that my conclusion was right but the bitch was cute, I doubt that’s the case here but I’m doing my due diligence first. 😂

Either way I hope they fire her and her cohort, if she’s cute then I hope she gets objectified in a publicly offensive way before she gets fired. I truly hate useless government employees that feel empowered because of the header on their paycheck and god knows there’s no shortage of them.

Fugly witch

I'd do it...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
But I hold grudges...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this woman should be fired but in the world today this is probably what will happen,: it will be washed under the rug and she will get a promotion in a year or two,seen it where i worked before ,biggest losers seem to get promoted .

Last edited by pete53; 04/03/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’m never surprised at far stupidity goes anymore.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rumor has it a few "decisions" by the perp have been swept and she is being reviewed for more than a single incident. CA SJW moves to AK for that position... What could go wrong?

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, the board is a bunch of serial leftists, as one would expect of such a board, but it is hard to imagine having enough balls to let that slide.

I hope the victim files a suit just to help it sink into the idiots on the board that she is not the right person for the position and will cost them more.

I also want to know what happened to the PO that left his card with hers..

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yep. I'd throw a few dollars in support of that on behalf of the contractor. As for the PO, he managed to keep his profile in the shade of the whole deal. Trying to get the contractor fired was the biggest deal and was not (apparently?) covered by the board.

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trying to get him fired was the worst part of it, to my mind...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Has this really gone viral?

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Like I said before: I just hope the "gov" dosen't sweep this under the rug!!!!!!

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I lived in AK, I think that I'd put them on all 4 side of my truck and about 3x the size - Just to pizz of those azzwipes

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Owl
If I lived in AK, I think that I'd put them on all 4 side of my truck and about 3x the size - Just to pizz of those azzwipes
Honorary Alaskan!

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just took the time to read some of the grand work done and highlighted by them... time I will never get back... dysfunctional office spats and minimum wage losers fighting over nothing.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
7 drones with 20 cases..... backlogged....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Yeah, the board is a bunch of serial leftists, as one would expect of such a board, but it is hard to imagine having enough balls to let that slide.

I hope the victim files a suit just to help it sink into the idiots on the board that she is not the right person for the position and will cost them more.

I also want to know what happened to the PO that left his card with hers..

Fully agree- but we know what happened to KR . Nothing. No mention/review/reprimannd. Nothing, apparently. We know why.

Gov needs to drop kick the board, victim needs to file a suit against Marti, and possibly the state.

I can hear lawyers drooling already - not even a drip, drip ---- more like the sound of pissing.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fact is she will never be able to testify or assert a thing in any workplace pissing match because she has already been given special treatment and her input is tainted.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fact is she will never be able to testify or assert a thing in any workplace pissing match because she has already been given special treatment and her input is tainted.

Umm.....yeah....sure. I don’t know how she will live with herself.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Please don't talk about her taint.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Taint taint off limits, is it? Hate to taint the taint...

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,639
Posts18,398,984
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.