Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
At this point, the HRC cannot function?

All for big mike to do away with it for bugetary reasons raise your hand.

Or just call it out for what little they do, and that in a biased manner.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 340boy
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Good! I've been following this thread-glad they final got rid of her. Good riddance.

They didn’t get rid of her. She retired.

Same result, no?

Probably made a big difference in her severance package...

True. I hadn't thought of that. Still, it seems like a 'win' for you folks in Alaska?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Good! I've been following this thread-glad they final got rid of her. Good riddance.

Same result, no?

Sounds like it was more then just semantics then doesn’t it.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Same result, no?

Sounds like it was more then just semantics then doesn’t it.

Reread the posts together and see if you get it this time around...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Congrats, none the less for Alaskans this is a BIG win. The fact that you also had 2 commission board members who were in favor of her staying resigning makes it even sweeter. Now put the pressure on the remaining Commission members to ask for Kendall Ryhnes resignation also, as you all recall he lent his influence against the plumber too. As second in command he has also shown his in ability to perform in an acceptable manner. High level left wing liberal swamp dwelling bureaucrats done away by a plumber. This is great, an ordinary works with his hands man takes out upper level asshats. Push this Rhynes turd out too. A man than fixes toilets as well as other plumbing functions shows us how to flush lightweight turds down the toilet and away. The left, for so long has pushed and shoved to get their way on every aspect in our lives to the way they want it, defeated. They took off their gloves along time a go to engage in dirty politics while the right has stood there wringing their hands saying oh we can't do this or that it wouldn't be fair. The thing is there is no working with the left, you give a half inch and they take a mile. They have 90+% of the media spewing their dogma propaganda. A lot of moderates in this country still can't admit to the fact that the left(democrats) would stoop as low as they have to achieve their ends.
This has been a very large contributing factor to the lefts success. DJT said we need to drain the swamp, he can't do it by himself, he needs to have more plumbers to help him ,he needs all of us to speak up and object to liberal crap put out by people like Marti Buscaglia. Flood the commissions with e-mails, the governors office ,your represenatives and senators. Keep talking up the policies and injustice of bureaucrats every time they wrongly use their office for political means. On November 8th of 2016 the angry white males and their women swept the trash out of the Whitehouse and made sure more didn't re-enter it. It is our turn again to help DJT drain the swamp of these same people in our gov't, he can't do it all by himself. It is time to play the game as dirty as the left does.

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 04/10/19.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

See if your pea brain can grasp that she left on her own terms not fired. Maybe find someone and have them explain the difference between quitting/retiring and getting fired. Ask this person that’s explaining it to you what the difference is. I guess accountability doesn’t mean anything to your kind.

A win would have been the whole department going away. A [bleep] second place would have been the committee firing her. This is nothing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

See if your pea brain can grasp that she left on her own terms not fired. Maybe find someone and have them explain the difference between quitting/retiring and getting fired. Ask this person that’s explaining it to you what the difference is. I guess accountability doesn’t mean anything to your kind.

A win would have been the whole department going away. A [bleep] second place would have been the committee firing her. This is nothing.

You obviously suffer from a total lack of reading comprehension... it is a gift... try again.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You obviously suffer from a total lack of reading comprehension... it is a gift... try again.

What you totally lack is comprehending what a win is. Which is understandable because you are a loser.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are the one that cannot understand simple English... a one word statement is over your head...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You are the one that cannot understand simple English... a one word statement is over your head...

Try using a word with fewer letters in it. Maybe then the Crysgale will get it.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not worth the effort for a pathetic idiot not interested in adding anything of value anywhere.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Not worth the effort for a pathetic idiot not interested in adding anything of value anywhere.

Way to much “value” being added by the most important man in the state that has everything figured out. If they would just listen to you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Way to much “value” being added by the most important man in the state that has everything figured out. If they would just listen to you.

Now you at least understand something correctly. Coming in like you did, a bar bully, with absolutely nothing of value to add and telling yourself you are special is not a productive path. Good luck.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Now you at least understand something correctly. Coming in like you did, a bar bully, with absolutely nothing of value to add and telling yourself you are special is not a productive path. Good luck.

If anyone gave half a [bleep] about what you value maybe your statements might mean something. That won’t ever happen.

Funny you drunk drooling dumbfucks mention bar bullies. Must have some real mental, physical and emotional, scars from some beatings.

I don’t need luck, Jerk Off.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If anyone gave half a [bleep] about what you value maybe your statements might mean something. That won’t ever happen.

Funny you drunk drooling dumbfucks mention bar bullies. Must have some real mental, physical and emotional, scars from some beatings.

I don’t need luck, I Jerk Off.

You left out a letter...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Don’t be mad because that requires a pill for you.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Another one bites the dust.

‘BLACK RIFLES’ MATTER FALLOUT CONTINUES

Sarah Monkton, the acting executive director of the Alaska Human Rights Commission has resigned, Must Read Alaska has learned.

Earlier this month, two volunteer members of the commission resigned after the agency became embroiled in a national controversy stemming from abuses by its previous executive director, who has also resigned.

Monkton was serving as the acting chief of the beleaguered agency.

More:
http://mustreadalaska.com/breaking-acting-director-of-human-rights-commission-resigns/

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Show us on the doll where you were touched?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Another one bites the dust.

‘BLACK RIFLES’ MATTER FALLOUT CONTINUES

Sarah Monkton, the acting executive director of the Alaska Human Rights Commission has resigned, Must Read Alaska has learned.

Earlier this month, two volunteer members of the commission resigned after the agency became embroiled in a national controversy stemming from abuses by its previous executive director, who has also resigned.

Monkton was serving as the acting chief of the beleaguered agency.

More:
http://mustreadalaska.com/breaking-acting-director-of-human-rights-commission-resigns/

Getting funnier all the time!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You poor thing, you need a cyber hanky?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (12344mag, 1234, 160user, 204guy, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,018
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.