Hop To
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It would appear that for some folks the difference between right and wrong is situational. This is frequently the case among the ignorant.

If it is OK to kill their innocents it must be OK when they kill ours ?????????

mike r

The entire reason I have no problem with the killing of "innocent" Muslims is that I remember those "innocent" Muslims cheering after the attacks on 9/11.

I'm sorry that you cannot differentiate the fact that this is a war not against a nation state but an entire ideology

I was there on 9/11, So was my brother NYPD, I do not hold the Muslim community in high regards. And that is a fact, they were cheering , that comes from a cop that my brother knew working in Brooklyn he saw it with his own eyes and heard it with his ears.Those women and children, they were also cheering.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You don't need to access your third eye to see what's coming. It's been discussed for quite some time.

Now it's here,...and the radicalization won't be limited to Muslims.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/diversity-proximity-radicalization.html

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people at the top who push multiculturalism do so in order to foment conflict.

BINGO!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

I agree with you.

This bloke has done more harm to his own cause than he could possibly have done any other way. At one stroke he has completely undermined the argument that killing the innocent is something only done by the other side. He has created huge sympathy for those killed, and a huge own goal as far as those who want them out of NZ or the Western world. He has absolutely demolished any moral high ground for his cause. Shooting women and children in a place of worship, whatever that place of worship, is abhorrent, and certainly not the way to convince anyone that the people who were shot should not be in NZ.

As well, he has done enormous damage to law-abiding firearms owners, both in NZ and more widely. The NZ PM has already promised changes to NZ laws. As well, it has not escaped anyone's notice in the media that the murderer was from here in Oz, and already the message is starting to be identified that he didn't do it here, but went there to do it. Comparisons are being drawn between NZ's gun laws and ours, with adverse implications for those in both countries. He even announced on his half-baked and incoherent manifesto that he chose to use firearms to:

"create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide".

"this conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

Anyone who thinks what he did was a good thing is bloody delusional.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It would appear that for some folks the difference between right and wrong is situational. This is frequently the case among the ignorant.

If it is OK to kill their innocents it must be OK when they kill ours ?????????

mike r

You don't seem to understand. There's no such thing as an innocent Muslim.

Somewhere, perhaps in a cave in Afghanistan, there squats a jihadi with precisely the same worldview regarding "infidels". Congratulations to all of you who have achieved a level of thinking equal to a 10th century troglodyte.

I anticipate a flood of posters stating that they are enroute to the recruiter so that they can go forth and slay some dunecoons.

Impotence appears to inflame the passions.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
The bomb squad is down the road now because the creature used to live here before he went up to Christchurch and shot everyone.

What astounds me on this forum is the level of support for a mass murderer of women and children. The whole country is stunned - no one cares here that they were Muslims. They are New Zealanders. It took a racist foreigner to come over here and do this.
No one is even slightly interested in about Muslim immigration in NZ. Most Muslim people in my experience are Indonesian. You couldnt meet a friendlier people.

This [bleep] just wanted to be famous. He had no talent so he did it the easy way.

His name should never be spoken on any news or media. Take his fame away.

I agree with you.

This bloke has done more harm to his own cause than he could possibly have done any other way. At one stroke he has completely undermined the argument that killing the innocent is something only done by the other side. He has created huge sympathy for those killed, and a huge own goal as far as those who want them out of NZ or the Western world. He has absolutely demolished any moral high ground for his cause. Shooting women and children in a place of worship, whatever that place of worship, is abhorrent, and certainly not the way to convince anyone that the people who were shot should not be in NZ.

As well, he has done enormous damage to law-abiding firearms owners, both in NZ and more widely. The NZ PM has already promised changes to NZ laws. As well, it has not escaped anyone's notice in the media that the murderer was from here in Oz, and already the message is starting to be identified that he didn't do it here, but went there to do it. Comparisons are being drawn between NZ's gun laws and ours, with adverse implications for those in both countries. He even announced on his half-baked and incoherent manifesto that he chose to use firearms to:

"create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide".

"this conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”

Dan OZ Could you please explain this to the more than 2000 yong teen age girls who have been rape by moslem in Nottingham England that was referenced by the shooter. We see the same in every Western country that large amounts of these people are let into I.E. Germany. Just saying . Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody here the reporter ask trump about nationalism.....i would cussed him !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama is a sorry lying muslim illegal and is in trouble. He screw 350 million people and killed thousands.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/15/19.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Delusional and evil.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey

Delusional and evil.

like a liberal.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep. Delusional and Evil Muzzy Loving Liberals voted for and elected Obama twice! Fuggers were probably jumping for joy right along WITH Obama after 911.
I have no sympathy whatsoever for those bastards. 😡

And I for one will Never Forget what they did!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 03/15/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the love of fuuuuk, I don't know how the world can go atizzy over this shooting. Look what the Muslims have racked up in just the past month.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

Delusional and evil.

#gothefuckawaygoosey

GOD Bless America
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I truly detest Muslims, I agree with Jorge’s points and I remember what they did and continue to do but I cannot in good conscience condone the murder of unarmed individuals while they’re on their knees praying in their house of worship.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They weren't on their knees. More of a pile.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Delusional and evil.

like a liberal.

You may be right there. I think that it is already obvious that those you call "liberal" in the US are taking this tragedy as a heaven-sent opportunity. They will see it as all sorts of good thing, and not hesitate to put the boot into their enemies - including and perhaps particularly people like us.

Like I said, those who see this as a good thing are delusional.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

139 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260madman, 27 invisible), 1,190 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,471
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.