Hop To
Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kingston

[Linked Image]

Dude!

Your dick's way bigger than I thought it'd be.

You have no idea. There’s a reason the Scots wore kilts.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

I'd never post a pic on there shirtless. You and kenneth would go blind.

We may be chronic masturbators but we'll never be d-bags.

I know. You guys prefer T-bags.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
All set— used an old razor blade for a broad head. Now I just need to find a deer.

Maybe I can get corn on Amazon Prime.

Single edge? Double?

Wilkinson Sword?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Geno

I’d post pics, but fear they’d expose me to targeted advertising and internet stalkers.

You've got a safe room and a shower gun in case they show up at your '20, right?

Geno

I’m never without the dragon slayer and have hundreds of ball bearings stashed all over the place.

[Linked Image]

I see you have had fun in my absence. Now that is bizarre looking. How well does it actually shoot? Does not look very comfortable to grip, and ball bearings cost money without need. I use surplus hex nuts. Works just fine.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What size hex nuts for moose ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys got a trick for opening all the cans?

[Linked Image]

Open em?

Nah, just go around the bottom with a churchkey and poke some holes. One hole on the top rim thru the top and side to run a string thru. Tie it up and let it drip, them deers will knock the can around and kernels will fall out some. Keeps them around the feeder until daylight, so's you can shoot 'em legal like.

If you tie em up too high for the hogs, not to worry. They'll climb right up on the back of them deers and knock even more kernels out. I've heard stories of friendly bucks liftin' the little piglet up in they horns so the little ones get a taste too.

Big Jim mentioned cream kern.......................Use that if'n ya gots an ol' granny doe with no mo teefers left. She cain't handle the kernels.

Geno

PS, the churchkey holes work for chummin' planted trouts in the lake too. Tie em up outa sight so the warden don't know. Use cat food if'n you wanna catch catfishes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart

LMFAO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I expect this to be over 50 pages when I get back from town. Local art center is having "buy a handmade bowl and fill it with soup day" . Get a free salad and Dee-zert too!

Need some chicken supplies from the feed store too. No corn for bait though, Illegal here. I can probably shoot a deer off the salt blocks my rancher neighbor has on the BLM land right outside my fence. I better put in for a tag here, just in case.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
blackheart:

Do you consider posting photos on this website to be a stupid, avoidable risk? So much so that anyone who's done it is a retard?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys got a trick for opening all the cans?

[Linked Image]

Open em?

Nah, just go around the bottom with a churchkey and poke some holes. One hole on the top rim thru the top and side to run a string thru. Tie it up and let it drip, them deers will knock the can around and kernels will fall out some. Keeps them around the feeder until daylight, so's you can shoot 'em legal like.

If you tie em up too high for the hogs, not to worry. They'll climb right up on the back of them deers and knock even more kernels out. I've heard stories of friendly bucks liftin' the little piglet up in they horns so the little ones get a taste too.

Big Jim mentioned cream kern.......................Use that if'n ya gots an ol' granny doe with no mo teefers left. She cain't handle the kernels.

Geno

PS, the churchkey holes work for chummin' planted trouts in the lake too. Tie em up outa sight so the warden don't know. Use cat food if'n you wanna catch catfishes.

Geno, were not hunting goats. For deer, you gotta open the cans for’em, right?

Waiting for the Texans to weigh in...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
somebody whack smoke, his needle on his record player is skipping and keeps playing the same thing over and over.....

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nah, all blackheart has to do is answer the question.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oh. Probably the explosive ones.... wink
As I already said, reading comprehension is low on this site. I have never attempted large game with a slingshot. And it wouldn't be ethical to attempt it, since the chance of success would be extremely low.
Post your results when you attempt it. wink

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Dude!

Your dick's way bigger than I thought it'd be.

You have no idea. There’s a reason the Scots wore kilts.

Yes, they never could figure out how to operate a zipper. wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why are your fingertips all wrinkly ? Looks like dishpan hands. Nice slingshot anyway. Kellory would hunt moose and dragons with that thing.

Loooooooooooong showers.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

How many people do you know who have posted pictures on this website and had "bad things" happen to them for the simple reason they posted a picture of themselves?

I can't speak to that but I can tell you that members on here (Fireballz) have used the internet to find personal info about me and my family and posted it online.

I think a certain level of anonymity should be respected on sites like this. Otherwise you can just take it to Facebook and post under your real name.

and that is total bullshct to do......you don't like someone...I get it....slug it out on the forum…..but to post personal info, and include family....that is the mark of a sniveling pussy...….bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AKA ’the Naughty Pine’

[Linked Image]
Why are your fingertips all wrinkly ? Looks like dishpan hands. Nice slingshot anyway. Kellory would hunt moose with that thing.

Besides hunting with one, I also play paintball with one.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Say what you want about JeffO, as I recall he did post photos of his work when you challenged him on that.

And I'd wager he's never hunted in Texas but you don't see him on here whining about people who do, or how they do it.

Why are you always sucking JeffO's dick?

could the name " smokepole "......be a hint?...……..sorry smokepole, but that was a layup …...bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kellory
AKA ’the Naughty Pine’

[Linked Image]
Why are your fingertips all wrinkly ? Looks like dishpan hands. Nice slingshot anyway. Kellory would hunt moose with that thing.

Besides hunting with one, I also play paintball with one.

I’ll have to try that once the dog’s healed up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

Say what you want about JeffO, as I recall he did post photos of his work when you challenged him on that.

And I'd wager he's never hunted in Texas but you don't see him on here whining about people who do, or how they do it.

could the name " smokepole "......be a hint?...……..sorry smokepole, but that was a layup …...bob

LOL, it's slang for "muzzleloader" which is what I like to hunt with the most. But people project whatever they want to, that's OK with me.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobMt

LOL, it's slang for "muzzleloader" which is what I like to hunt with the most. But people project whatever they want to, that's OK with me.

I know it is …...but that was so easy, I couldn't resist……..have a good one...……...bob

Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (22250rem, 240NMC, 160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 30 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,032 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,306
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.