Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by moosemike

There wasn't even a such thing as "Muzzy's" in Biblical times.

They are the descendents of Esau.

The writer of Hebrews referred to Esau as a profane (godless) person (Hebrews 12:16.) Before their births, God knew that Esau's descendants would become enemies of Israel for generations to come and He knew Jacob was a man of integrity. He had preordained that Jacob would be in the lineage of Jesus.

The curse of the muzzys will never be extinguished. They will hate and kill forever. They breed like rabbits, and are instructed to breed with the host country's women (it is one of the main strategies their Mullah's teach to invade and take over a civilized country.) God has forbidden his people to breed with muzzys since Old Testament Biblical times, to prevent this very circumstance.

All Muslims are descendants of Esau???

1.8 Billion people crossing all racial boundaries?

I'd like to see how you support such an absurd claim:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

I added the history of Shem, Ham and Japheth to take it back to the sons of Noah . . . that is where it all started. https://www.freemaninstitute.com/RTGham.htm

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The writer of Hebrews referred to Esau as a profane (godless) person (Hebrews 12:16.) Before their births, God knew that Esau's descendants would become enemies of Israel for generations to come and He knew Jacob was a man of integrity. He had preordained that Jacob would be in the lineage of Jesus.

The curse of the muzzys will never be extinguished. They will hate and kill forever. They breed like rabbits, and are instructed to breed with the host country's women (it is one of the main strategies their Mullah's teach to invade and take over a civilized country.) God has forbidden his people to breed with muzzys since Old Testament Biblical times, to prevent this very circumstance.

This website will go back, all the way to the sons of Noah (post flood) to explain from where where came the Hebrews and the Muzzies.

https://www.freemaninstitute.com/RTGham.htm

All the way back to the fictitious flood of Noah......Your not helping your case.

You might want to do a little research before you start throwing out your red herrings. When the Afghanistan war started, there were many reports of captured Isis and Taliban documentation on the sons of Noah, where the different muzzy cultures took great pride in which of the son's lineage they belonged. There is plenty of documentation on this for the curious.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NZSika

Lots of opinions here about us and our country, yet here they are, not knowing what a Kiwi is and not knowing our politics. Such irony.
I have never come across such ignorance in my life. Fortunately I also know that the attitudes on here are not typical of Americans (because I know the country well), and it is a christian country.

We are a grieving shocked Nation in the wake of a mass murder which included children. It can not be excused at any level.

The statement for which I was criticized was intended to be critical of the poster's apparent attitude of welcoming towards a Muslim invasion into his (and your) tiny nation. My statement had nothing to do with cheering on the killer.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

This website will go back, all the way to the sons of Noah (post flood) to explain from where where came the Hebrews and the Muzzies.

All the way back to the fictitious flood of Noah......Your not helping your case.

You might want to do a little research before you start throwing out your red herrings. When the Afghanistan war started, there were many reports of captured Isis and Taliban documentation on the sons of Noah, where the different muzzy cultures took great pride in which of the son's lineage they belonged. There is plenty of documentation on this for the curious.

According to the genealogies in The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail by Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln, I am a direct descendant of Jesus Christ himself.

I don't believe that either, just like I don't believe any other alleged linage including a mythical being.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Muslims are followers of Muhammed. He lived in the 7th Century AD.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Muslims are followers of Muhammed. He lived in the 7th Century AD.

Did he?

For me, those claiming he existed have not met their burden of proof.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most modern day muzzys are descendants of Shem and Japheth, two of the three sons of Noah. They are mostly Persians or Arabs. The Indonesian muzzys are probably proselytes of either the Persians or the Arabs or Egyptians. All of the Tribes which inhabited "The Promised Land" to Abraham (descendants of Ham) were descendants of Shem and Japheth, including the descendants of Esau. The Muslim faith is just another false and idolatrous religion, like in Biblical times) that rejects Jehovah God and his Son Jesus Christ (Messiah.)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zeissman

I know Faifax Media has a finger or two in the various pies. Rupert Murdoch has interests in Fairfax. Not sure about the others.

Murdochs News Corp. is invested in Fairfax?

2003, NewsCorp released/ sold its whole 45% stake in NZs 'Independents Newspapers Limited' to Fairfax Holdings.

in what media business do rivals NewsCorp and Fairfax have shared interest...?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Most modern day muzzys are descendants of Shem and Japheth, two of the three sons of Noah. They are mostly Persians or Arabs. The Indonesian muzzys are probably proselytes of either the Persians or the Arabs or Egyptians. All of the Tribes which inhabited "The Promised Land" to Abraham (descendants of Ham) were descendants of Shem and Japheth, including the descendants of Esau. The Muslim faith is just another false and idolatrous religion, like in Biblical times) that rejects Jehovah God and his Son Jesus Christ (Messiah.)

You understand none of your above claims are supported by the DNA evidence?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Exactly.

The speed with which people justify these murders and unwillingness to call it what it is is pretty incredible.

The reason Islamofacists’ killing of innocents is horrifying is because it is a dehumanizing act of objective (I say this as a Christian agreeing with an Atheist, AS) evil. The same goes here; we can’t have it both ways.

One can hold to two positions at the same time:

1) a white guy killing innocent Muslims is the same as Islamofactists killing innocent Americans

2) multiculturalism on a national level is a failed experiment and steps need to be taken to peacefully separate peoples of different cultures to avoid this sort of violence becoming the norm

Those two things aren’t mutually exclusive and implying they are furthers the PC narrative of the Left.

+1 - the voice of reason!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Frankly I have never seen nor heard of DNA evidence for or against Biblical genealogies.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Frankly I have never seen nor heard of DNA evidence for or against Biblical genealogies.

OO,

On many subject you are a pretty smart guy, however, on some, your critical reasoning is seriously hampered.

There is no good evidence in the DNA record supporting your claim that just 2500 years ago the totality of humanity was reduced to a 8 persons who repopulated the entire earth. Nada. Nil. Zip. "The Flood", as described in The Bible, is not a historical event. It did not happen. Consequently, you whole religious narrative for hating Muslim, is not valid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OO,

On many subject you are a pretty smart guy, however, on some, your critical reasoning is seriously hampered.

There is no good evidence in the DNA record supporting your claim that just 2500 years ago the totality of humanity was reduced to a 8 persons who repopulated the entire earth. Nada. Nil. Zip. "The Flood", as described in The Bible, is not a historical event. It did not happen. Consequently, you whole religious narrative for hating Muslim, is not valid.

Your claim qualifies as total conjecture and innuendo. There is plenty of historical evidence for the flood. If one is curious, it is quite compelling. The flood and my faith in the Biblical revelation of history has long been settled, and I can see that you have no faith in Biblical revelation, which is fine. Neither did the Athenians in Acts chapter 17 when Paul addressed them on Mars Hill, and convinced many to follow him without quoting a single verse of Scripture. He appealed to their scientific and practical observation experience since birth, of the unfathomable creation.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is there really evidence of the flood?

Like actual evidence??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a flood of bullets in a NZ mosque , and they say they started praying or exercising their 'faith'
that he would run out of bullets.

Clearly muslims have the same God as Christians...A God that will shun prayers and let people die.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Is there really evidence of the flood?

Like actual evidence??

Jim and anyone else who may be curios, here is a link to a wonderful collection of articles on the subject of the flood, as well as many other topics, written by scientists. Dr. Bert Thompson is one author, in particular, who I heard speak in person, several decades ago. He really piqued my interest in the Biblical account of the creation, the flood, and other Biblical revelations. Check out his article here on the flood, and judge for yourself:

http://www.apologeticspress.org/APContent.aspx?category=9&topic=303

MANKIND’S RESPONSE TO THE GENESIS FLOOD
One example of man’s determination to oppose that which God has decreed can be seen in the variety of responses pertaining to the Great Flood of Genesis 6-8. It would be difficult to find an account from any period of biblical history that has been ridiculed more frequently, or with greater derisiveness, than the story of the Flood. Such a response from those who do not believe in God hardly is surprising, since by all accounts the concept of a recent global Flood is incompatible with the naturalistic system of origins espoused by unbelievers. For more than a hundred years the Flood has been under accelerated attack by infidels within the scientific community who have chosen to support such concepts as uniformitarianism and organic evolution. In fact, atheistic writers have admitted that one of the main forces behind the rise of uniformitarianism was the desire to eliminate God as Creator, and as Initiator of the Great Flood (see Gould, 1965, 1987).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

quote from OOs link....

DID SOME DINOSAURS SURVIVE THE FLOOD?

Since much historical and physical evidence indicates that humans interacted with dinosaurs as recently as hundreds or thousands of years ago (e.g., stories and rock art of dinosaurs), then it must follow that some of the dinosaurs survived the Flood. What’s more, since the only dry area on the globe during the Flood was on Noah’s ark (Genesis 7:23), dinosaurs must have accompanied Noah and his family on the ark. Questions arise, however, as to how pairs of huge dinosaurs, some growing to lengths of over 120 feet, weighing more than 110 tons, could have been housed on the ark. First, it is important to remember that the ark was a huge vessel—300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high (Genesis 6:15). The word “cubit” comes from a Hebrew word meaning “forearm,” because the Hebrews used their forearm in determining the length of a cubit. Generally, a cubit was the distance from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger (cf. Free and Vos, 1992, p. 182). According to our own measurements, a cubit would be about 18-20 inches. Thus, the ark was approximately 450 feet long (one-and-a-half football fields!), 75 feet wide, and 45 feet tall. For a long time, it was the largest sea-going vessel ever recorded.

The ark would have had a total floor area of about 100,000 square feet—the equivalent of slightly more than 20 standard basketball courts! And its total volume would have been roughly 1.5 million cubic feet. To help readers get a better idea of just how large the ark really was, John Whitcomb urged people to “imagine waiting at a railroad crossing while 10 freight trains, each pulling 52 boxcars, move slowly by, one after another” (1973, p. 23). Now imagine putting all of those boxcars into the ark. Whitcomb noted that the space available inside the ark would have held 520 modern railroad boxcars! (p. 23).

To some, the idea of dinosaurs on the ark seems absurd. However, it is not so hard to accept the idea of dinosaurs on the ark after considering the subject carefully. First, remember that God was the Creator of all animals, and He knew exactly how big the ark needed to be in order to house all different kinds of land-living animals. Second, contrary to popular belief, not all dinosaurs were massive. According to the famous evolutionary dinosaur fossil-hunter John Horner, the average dinosaur was only about the size of a large cow (see Horner and Lessem, 1993, p. 124). Many dinosaurs were only a few feet tall—even as full-grown adults. Some were as small as chickens. Third, God may have allowed Noah to take baby dinosaurs into the ark, instead of those that were full grown. That allowance certainly would have saved space and reduced the amount of necessary food. The largest fossil dinosaur eggs indicate that a 40-foot-long dinosaur laid eggs that were less than a foot in diameter (see “Dinosaur Reproduction,” 2007). As hatchlings, even the largest dinosaurs were no bigger than an average house pet. Young dinosaurs on the ark would have needed no more space than the average dog.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Folks actually believe You could fit two of each dinosaur onto an Ark together with all the other creatures..?

...?....and the enormous amount of food storage requirements for all such,.. for the period of time locked in an Ark?

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same mitochondrial DNA?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NZSika
Most of you wouldn't even know where New Zealand is, or anything about our culture.

We don't hate, and we are shocked and dismayed about what has happened. Stop making assumptions and stop your hating. Its the hating that causes this.

What is the current population of Moslem in NZ. I would suspect very small at present. If history is to repeat, it won't a problem until their % reaches about 5-7% and then problems will began to appear. I would suggest you mark and remember my words. Those who don't pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it!! Just saying Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 69 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.