#watch4bristoe

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He lost me when he said
“Take the guns first, go through due process second,”

I cant believe all the people here that haven't turned on him.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If we'd elected Hillary, we'd be wearing hijabs and carrying prayer rugs to work with us.

We got what we elected.

You're a genius about the obvious. Well done.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I think Trump stating that he wants to increase legal immigration to an all time high may be what makes the difference in the 2020 election. That definitely came out of left field and is not playing well with a lot of voters on the right.

I can't imagine what made him say something like that. The first time I heard it, I thought his mouth just got ahead of his brain for a moment. But he's been saying it on a regular basis.

He's either an idiot or has been co-opted somehow. Alternatively, he was a fake from the start.

President Trump SOTU on Wednesday, said he wants to increase the number of people who legally migrate to the U.S. "because our unemployment numbers are so low."
Trump, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, said there is an influx of companies "coming back into our country," and that people legally coming into the U.S. are needed to fill those positions.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I think Trump stating that he wants to increase legal immigration to an all time high may be what makes the difference in the 2020 election. That definitely came out of left field and is not playing well with a lot of voters on the right.

I can't imagine what made him say something like that. The first time I heard it, I thought his mouth just got ahead of his brain for a moment. But he's been saying it on a regular basis.

Only guess is that he's sayin it to try and deflect from the "racism" criticism he's gettin for wantin ta stop illegal immigration.

Sometime he talks in tweets.

He also gets white nationalism confused with white supremacist from time to time, if the reporting is accurate, which I doubt.

Regardless, a person hasta decide if they're gonna let themselves get depressed cause their every fantasy hasn't come true yet.

I don't allow myself to be depressed by politics. But I'll admit to being surprised that a candidate like Trump can be forced into submission by the deep state.

Every other GOP candidate for the 2016 nomination went into it expecting to be owned by the deep state. Trump gave me reason to believe that he wouldn't allow that to happen to him.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He's either an idiot or has been co-opted somehow. Alternatively, he was a fake from the start.

President Trump SOTU on Wednesday, said he wants to increase the number of people who legally migrate to the U.S. "because our unemployment numbers are so low."
Trump, speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, said there is an influx of companies "coming back into our country," and that people legally coming into the U.S. are needed to fill those positions.

Yeah,...that's bullshit.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Klobuchar for the win!!!

Hey ghost, I hadn't seen your post before my post above. So, I can add one more qualification to my list. Amy is well respected and loved by the people in her home state. Trump is reviled in New York, by the people who know him best. That speaks volumes both ways.

I was kidding, Paddler.

Never underestimate the number of retards in Minnesota.

Too bad. When I predicted Clinton would be our President, I was wrong for a few reasons. One, and I think this was a major factor, I didn't know that Trump was conspiring with Russia. Two, Comey's reopening the BS investigation into Hillary's emails 11 days before the election. And three, I underestimated the number of poorly informed people in America. I probably shouldn't have, considering what I see on the fire.

Nobody believes that Trump was conspiring with Russia. Not even you.

Why do you need to lie to support your ideology? If it had any merit it count stand on the truth.

Wrong. Roger Stone was in contact with Wikileaks, Manafort gave internal polling data to the Russians, Donnie Jr took a meeting with the Russians seeking dirt on Hillary. None of those things happened without Trump's knowledge. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that Trump conspired with Russia.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Wrong. Roger Stone was in contact with Wikileaks, Manafort gave internal polling data to the Russians, Donnie Jr took a meeting with the Russians seeking dirt on Hillary. None of those things happened without Trump's knowledge. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that Trump conspired with Russia.

You don't believe any of those lies either.

You're fundamentally dishonest, but you're not an idiot.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't allow myself to be depressed by politics. But I'll admit to being surprised that a candidate like Trump can be forced into submission by the deep state.

Every other GOP candidate for the 2016 nomination went into it expecting to be owned by the deep state. Trump gave me reason to believe that he wouldn't allow that to happen to him.

I've always thought that every president, including O'Buckwheat, comes into the office ready ta bull the china shop, in whatever way they're inclined.

But they get a lecture from a person, or persons, who never get mentioned by anybody, that tells em: "Yeah, you can do (whatever), but if ya do, it's really gonna fck up x, y or z."

In Trump's case, let's take the declassification issue.

I really believe he wants to do that. Bad.

But someone inside the CIA, NSA, or somewhere, deep state is as good a term as any, has managed to get him to agree not to, because it's going to fck up something else.

Weird theory, but it's been consistent. Even O'Buckwheat didn;t do half the country destroyin he set out ta do, havin both houses of mindless congressional votes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I hope they bring their families with em. We have lots of goodies for them. Paid for by the American taxpayer. MAGA, KAG, winning, chess

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
this is priceless Bear and Bristoe sounding like each others sock puppet and paddler schilling for them both ? you cant make this sh it up!

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Which democrat do prefer to be our next President?

Amy Klobuchar. Honest, earnest, ethical, smart, thoughtful, works well with others, gets things done. Everything Trump isn't.

The crazies on the left will never allow her to get a sniff of the nomination. She's too sane.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
If we'd elected Hillary, we'd be wearing hijabs and carrying prayer rugs to work with us.

We got what we elected.

You're a genius about the obvious. Well done.

Hey don't make it about me buckwheat. I'm just sayin we elected a businessman, and that's what he's doing, taking care of business.

When it comes to our personal liberties, he views them thru the lens of what he thinks would be best for the country, not the individual.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lame duck Trump will be interesting

I'm afraid there is going to be alot more people pissed off when he listens to Fox less News and starts listening to Jared and Ivanka more

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
this is priceless Bear and Bristoe sounding like each others sock puppet and paddler schilling for them both ? you cant make this sh it up!

watch4bear always wanted Trump to fail. He's happy with the results.

I wanted Trump to be successful. I'm not happy with the results.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
But in any event, the discussion isn't about me or watch4bear.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

So let me guess. You must be for increased immigration, red flag laws, and are ok with a president who takes millions from the NRA, then pisses in their face?

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Which democrat do prefer to be our next President?

Amy Klobuchar. Honest, earnest, ethical, smart, thoughtful, works well with others, gets things done. Everything Trump isn't.

As a Minnesotan that has known her and her family, nothing you wrote is true. She isnt any of the things. She is almost as evil as Hillery. She treats people like dirt and thinks her chit doesn't stink.
She ate egg salad with a dirty comb and made her aid go and wash it!

She ate egg salad with a comb and made her aide go and wash it? OMFG, that's worse than committing treason like Trump did!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm just sayin we elected a businessman, and that's what he's doing, taking care of business.

Hows them Oregon gun rights coming? grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
watch4bear always wanted Trump to fail.

Not true. I saw his past, and posted it way before the primary. You got smoked up and saw a trump vision. Same way you did with that ron paul douche.

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 21, 70 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,681
Posts18,456,303
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.