Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Someone needs to say something nice about McCain.

He didn’t have bone spurs.

Or the Presidency.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
+1

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He treated his wife like dog chit. She was faithful to him all the years he was held in Vietnam as a POW. Then when he gets home, and she is there to greet him with kisses and love, at the first chance (her automobile accident) he dumps her for a bimbo. McStain is forever an ego-maniacal RINO in my book and turn out to be a big time enemy of the Constitution and a liar. I have ZERO respect for him as a man. I know it is tough on his daughter, because of the blood relation. But for respect for her mother, she should just keep her mouth shut.

"After his release in 1973, McCain gained celebrity status which led to numerous extramarital affairs."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by colorado bob
"Don't speak ill of the dead"------at least that's the way I was raised. Maybe it's changed now.

Oops no more negative about Hitler and Satan now

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Declassify everything Mr President !

Trump could have done this two years ago. He never will. It would reveal the truth.

Ask yourself why he hasn't done this already.

Hey Dumbass....

Read the OP.

Looks to me like declassification.

Rollingturd doesn't want the truth and the obvious always escapes his grasp.

McCain wasn't a war hero, he was just a prisoner of war, there are plenty of men that deserve the title of war hero and to give it to McCain is to diminish the true hero's.

SongBird McCain was no war hero is correct. He was the biggest RINO in the Senate. He got where he was because of his Daddy and Grand Daddy. He's finally a good Senator now though, sitting next to Satan and saving seats for the Clintons.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I believe John McCain is past the revenge abilities of even the Great and Powerful Trump.

Growing up in oh-so-urban NYC, Donald never learned the futility of beating a dead horse.

Yeah, I don't get it either. No matter how big of POS McCain was, and he was, Trump has absolutely.....and I repeat...absolutely...nothing to be gained by doing this now. I think it looks bad on hos part more than anything else.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I believe John McCain is past the revenge abilities of even the Great and Powerful Trump.

Growing up in oh-so-urban NYC, Donald never learned the futility of beating a dead horse.

Yeah, I don't get it either. No matter how big of POS McCain was, and he was, Trump has absolutely.....and I repeat...absolutely...nothing to be gained by doing this now. I think it looks bad on hos part more than anything else.

It's all part of the Declass.

McCain was Deep State and was involved in the Coup to remove President Trump from office.

Setting the stage for when the documents that prove McCain's involvement are released.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
he must be sad and itches his sours in Hell. Ouch.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

It's all part of the Declass.

McCain was Deep State and was involved in the Coup to remove President Trump from office.

Setting the stage for when the documents that prove McCain's involvement are released.

This will be just like JFK’s assignation. We will never know the complete truth. Maybe bits and pieces but not the total truth. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
How many of you voted for McCain? I did. Consider the alternative.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I did, and I still believe he would have been an improvement over Obama......maybe not by much, but certainly by a little.

Look, the man is dead, and I don't believe he is going to hurt anyone ever again, anymore. I can see no need for Trump to tweet about him.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
McCain was a shady mother.fu.cker.

We will probably never know the full depths of his disloyalty.

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 03/18/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
McCain was a shady mother.fu.cker.

We will probably never know the full depths of his disloyalty.

No we won't.

But like drinking punch at a party that someone pissed in, we'll taste it and know someone pissed in the punch. We just won't know exactly who...

When all is said and done, the fact is the whole catering staff was pissing in the punch...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“As to @SenJohnMcCain and his devotion to his country: He stepped forward to risk his life for his country, served honorably under difficult circumstances, and was one of the most consequential senators in the history of the body,” Graham tweeted on Sunday.

“Nothing about his service will ever be changed or diminished.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I guess I fall on the side of let the dead remain, even if they were wrong. I respect McCain’s military service, although he was a major disappointment as a US Senator.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I did, and I still believe he would have been an improvement over Obama......maybe not by much, but certainly by a little.

Look, the man is dead, and I don't believe he is going to hurt anyone ever again, anymore. I can see no need for Trump to tweet about him.

I voted for Sarah because of her Record and the way she kicked Biden’s ass on the stage.
She was beating McCain in crowd size until they shut her down the last few weeks.

So I voted for her and Mac, hoping he would turn her loose on the Hill. Just as she did in Alaska.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
I guess I fall on the side of let the dead remain, even if they were wrong. I respect McCain’s military service, although he was a major disappointment as a US Senator.

Hitler is dead, and had a very distinguished military career.

Doesn't make him any less of a POS.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bush 43's administration killed any chance for a Republican getting elected in 2008,....especially "bomb bomb bomb Iran" McCain.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In fact, if not for Trump, I seriously doubt that the GOP would have won the 2016 election.

The old traditional conservative, establishment GOP is hugely unpopular with anyone under age 55, or so.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
In fact, if not for Trump, I seriously doubt that the GOP would have won the 2016 election.

The old traditional conservative, establishment GOP is hugely unpopular with anyone under age 55, or so.

I understand that; what I don't get is what they see in the lyin, stealin, commie dems.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 74 invisible), 2,928 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,666
Posts18,399,365
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.