-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You bunch of cross eyed drooling dumbfuggs........ this koombya chit gotta stop! Where is Big Stick when ya need him, also where is MCH with his ass kickin threats and selfies..... good grief.....

If we all got along this place wouldn't be worth visiting... ...focus.... more insults or girly pic's, that is what is needed here.

Oh and Slave , I peeked at your post and confirmed why you are on ignore..... Ha

GFY !!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know about you sonsabitches but the snow is melting pretty good around here!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Bout time eh Sam? Mud is next, we've been fighting that for a few days. Do you keep some of that water standing. or just send it down the Muddy Mo?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Richard, snow on the hills runs down into the river but we have lots of flat places waiting for the frost to go and let the water sink in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am going to be grouchy until the lakes thaw and I can use my new boat........ that damn Flave doesn't have to deal with that chit anymore.... hell , he is prolly chillin by the pool with a drink in hand ooogling the bikini girls..... no wonder he is all love and peace brother bullchit......

If he really cared about us he would post pic's of the beach, fish & bikini girls........

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

If he really cared about us he would post pic's of the beach, fish & bikini girls........

Great point my man.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have some heifer pics but no babes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Sam it's the thought that counts......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I don't know about you sonsabitches but the snow is melting pretty good around here!

Same SamO it was close to ballz deep here a week ago

[Linked Image]

Couple hours ago first T shirt day of the year cool

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You know the place has gone to schitt when a thread about somebody who hunts lizards with a Crosman 760 pellet gun get 3600 views.

Back in the day,...you'd have to knock a Musk Ox in the head with a T-Ball bat to get more than two pages on this forum.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You know the place has gone to schitt when a thread about somebody who hunts lizards with a Crosman 760 pellet gun get 3600 views.

Back in the day,...you'd have to knock a Musk Ox in the head with a T-Ball bat to get more than two pages on this forum.

I do not understand why people like you always post denigrating things about me.

You and other southerners that are your age make disparaging comments about my son and I hunting iguana, yet don't seem to consider all the countless photos I've posted on here after successful hunts involving upland birds, small game, mule deer, whitetail, varmints, or predators. I do not recall your doing anything similar in recent years but somehow my son and I legally hunting a non-indigenous species is to be mocked.

It is not my intention to be a braggart but a number of members on this forum have hunted with me and I don't think you'll find any that say I cannot cover ground, pack game, and shoot straight.

Also your comment about the pellet gun we use is totally inaccurate. Rockinbar sold us a Marauder prior to the move and we've been using it successfully since we got here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave

I do not understand why people like you always post denigrating things about me.

You and other southerners that are your age make disparaging comments about my son and I hunting iguana, yet don't seem to consider all the countless photos I've posted on here after successful hunts involving upland birds, small game, mule deer, whitetail, varmints, or predators. I do not recall your doing anything similar in recent years but somehow my son and I legally hunting a non-indigenous species is to be mocked.

It is not my intention to be a braggart but a number of members on this forum have hunted with me and I don't think you'll find any that say I cannot cover ground, pack game, and shoot straight.

Also your comment about the pellet gun we use is totally inaccurate. Rockinbar sold us a Marauder prior to the move and we've been using it successfully since we got here.

,...must be something in the water.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
But c'mon,......I didn't say anything for 18 damn pages.

That's got to be worth something.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Fughking dying!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
You guys need to be more nicer.

The 'Flave has found Jesus. He text me about it.

He's a 4'-10" Guatemalan that has enlightened him about the horrors of America. How we treat our foreigners like dog schidt and schidt.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hey Zeus you say??

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by deflave

Slap up a few posts about how the jooos and neegroes be keeping an aryan down and you will find kindred souls that will abandon their recliners and embrace you. Can you build trash fires in your current AOR?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7
You guys need to be more nicer.

The 'Flave has found Jesus. He text me about it.

He's a 4'-10"

Flave found Stick?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ya Flave can shoot straight, cover ground , pack game and is a varmint killin machine, but he can't send his homies beach pic's, bikini pic's or fish pic's...... he has already forgot what cabin fever is.........

Thank goodness for people like Dvdegeorge and Lapua6547........

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

We are a swarthy bunch these days, ain't we 'stoe?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 53 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,021
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.