Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Just toward the end of Season 1, that's the episode. As I watch this series, I can't help comparing the Bartlet administration to the Dumpster's. The comparison is similar to comparing the West Wing to The Apprentice. High quality writing, excellent dialog, topical subjects which recur today, wonderful acting, etc, to pure schlock on every level. I couldn't watch The Apprentice because it was so bad, the lead was a total loser. Just like today's White House. Y'all should watch it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Several episodes into Season 2. I didn't realize this before but it is considered on of the best series of all time. It won the Emmy for Best Drama Series 4 times in a row, 2000-2003. Lawrence O'Donnell was a writer and Co-Producer.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
So, West Wing, Season 2, episode 19, at about 38 minutes. Watch it, then compare to our current liar in chief.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Troll

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Truth

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Must be dark days for the collusion wet-dreamers.

All that's left is watching West Wing, while your President Trump lives rent free in your head.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bayonet dummy.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I keep waiting for the tragic news of PaDDler being found dead in his bathroom after drowning himself in his toilet, over Trump keeping on overcoming DemocRAT obstacles....

Maybe if Trump closes the border with Mexico, that'll do it for Dr John Middleton, as he won't be able to go
to Tijuana anymore and get some NAMBLA love, and drunk on Jose Quervo...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
only a couple thousand days more days of "The Greatest President since Regan" cupcake , eat yer filthy black heart out.
get used to seeing Don jr more and more as he's groomed to replace his father.
your being as upset as you are about this makes me chuckle .

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
I keep waiting for the tragic news of PaDDler being found dead in his bathroom after drowning himself in his toilet, over Trump keeping on overcoming DemocRAT obstacles....

Maybe if Trump closes the border with Mexico, that'll do it for Dr John Middleton, as he won't be able to go

I keep waiting for the headline that one of these under-aged girls fathers pops a cap in his ass.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sure doesn't look like actor Martin Sheen on this............

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol explains a lot, watching network tv to understand how real life works ? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Almost as dumb as watching CNN

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I keep waiting for the headline that one of these under-aged girls fathers pops a cap in his ass.

that'll work too Paul.....

don't ya just wish you were a fly on the wall, when it happens....

I'm not singling Dr Middleton out...I'd like to see that happen to about ANY hard core DemocRAT who hates our country, but LOVES communism....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Paddler
Just toward the end of Season 1, that's the episode. As I watch this series, I can't help comparing the Bartlet administration to the Dumpster's. The comparison is similar to comparing the West Wing to The Apprentice. High quality writing, excellent dialog, topical subjects which recur today, wonderful acting, etc, to pure schlock on every level. I couldn't watch The Apprentice because it was so bad, the lead was a total loser. Just like today's White House. Y'all should watch it.

Watched the series in its entirety 4-5 times. I purchased it as soon as it was available. Well developed story lines and characters..........left and right.

Without spoiling your enjoyment of the remaining 5+ seasons...............it's accurate in that it becomes far less altruistic than petty infighting. Bartlet and his staff are more reminiscent of Nixon and his.........without the level of shared guilt.

If you lean to the right, Ainsley Hayes is a character worthy of viewership. A winner in every scene she was in..........and not just visually.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
After two years of guzzling the Collusion Koolaid, the hopelessly addicted cannot put it down.

Expect some of them to physically lash out in their frustration/anger.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Perhaps this member is confused?

It is a television program and not real.

Perhaps nobody has told him? We shouldn't judge.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I keep waiting for the tragic news of PaDDler being found dead in his bathroom after drowning himself in his toilet.

Lack of oxygen is lack of oxygen but he's a goner either way.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Last edited by hanco; 03/31/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Lawrence O'Donnell was a writer and Co-Producer.

There's the kiss of death right there.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

713 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,146
Posts18,464,986
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.