Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
A lame duck Trump will be interesting

I'm afraid there is going to be alot more people pissed off when he listens to Fox less News and starts listening to Jared and Ivanka more

He's always been a lame ass president. His failure was preordained because of his lack of intelligence, honesty, integrity, as well as his greed, pettiness and justified insecurity.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
BP-B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't much like the fact that Trump is attempting to insult the intelligence of his base, however.

I cringe when he points to a few repairs being made in the existing border fence sections and says that it's evidence of the wall being built.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

He's always been a lame ass president. His failure was preordained because of his lack of intelligence, honesty, integrity, as well as his greed, pettiness and justified insecurity.

Communists aren't welcome in this discussion. Go away.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I'll only say one thing " if trump looses the coming election. it shows that AMERICA is lost." Migrant who know nothing about the value and principle that holds us together have come here and scattered everything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oremi
I'll only say one thing " if trump looses the coming election. it shows that AMERICA is lost." Migrant who know nothing about the value and principle that holds us together have come here and scattered everything.

I thought the same when Clinton won a 2nd term and I was not wrong.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Klobuchar for the win!!!

Hey ghost, I hadn't seen your post before my post above. So, I can add one more qualification to my list. Amy is well respected and loved by the people in her home state. Trump is reviled in New York, by the people who know him best. That speaks volumes both ways.

I was kidding, Paddler.

Never underestimate the number of retards in Minnesota.

That's for sure. Only imbeciles could have voted for a creep like Al Franken.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Intelligence isn't welcome in this discussion. Go away.

Make me.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Klobuchar for the win!!!

Hey ghost, I hadn't seen your post before my post above. So, I can add one more qualification to my list. Amy is well respected and loved by the people in her home state. Trump is reviled in New York, by the people who know him best. That speaks volumes both ways.

I was kidding, Paddler.

Franken should not have resigned. Gillibrand's part in that disqualifies her as a Presidential candidate, IMO. If I were Al, I'd have told them to stick it, I'll resign right after the pussy grabber in the White House.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's night time. This thread has expired.

Shut up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Shut up.

grin OK, that was funny

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could not disagree more, he has kept a lot of his promises and has put great effort into the others. What can oyu expect from him when he could not even get Congress to act on anchor babies and asylum policies? He hasn't sold us out, the GOP sold us out.
Npbody in their right mind can blame him for the slow progress on the wall.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Yes, he’s sold us out. This country is under a relentless invasion, and has been for decades, and he has the authority to put our armed military on the border with orders to shoot to kill, but he doesn’t have the balls.

His first responsibility is to DEFEND this nation from our enemy. Illegal invaders who are allowed to steal money from every citizen through the tax system for their housing, healthcare and schooling is our enemy, and not stopping this, when he has the full authority to do so, is treason.

Allowing this invasion to continue, with the ultimate result being the collapse of the economy through the Cloward-Piven Strategy to overwhelm the social welfare system to bankrupt the country is TREASON.

You people mark my words here, he is ramping up with this crap talk, again, about “take the guns first” and “raise the number of immigrants”, and whatever else will come, to throw the election to the Communists, just like he attempted in the first place for the Clintons, but it didn’t work, because it backfired on him. The trash talk Donald spewed on the campaign trail was what every American has been thinking and talking in person and on the internet, and it lit a fire, because citizens thought someone with balls had finally arrived to save America, and would finally actually represent the every day citizen, instead of the elite.

Balanced budget by 2034…..what a joke. That’s your “businessman”. The country is on course presently to financially collapse in 4-6 years under the 20% cost of our budget of medicare.

The country is set to go bankrupt from Medicare costs during the next presidential cycle, whoever is in there, and Trump has been told this, and in a recent article, he acknowledged this when confronted, and said, “I’ll be gone”. The math does not lie. 20% of our budget is Medicare when in the past for decades it was only 4% of budget, which was affordable.

The Sherman Anti-trust Act is black letter law on the books, and has been for over 100 years to deal with the Collusion, Corruption, Monopoly, Price fixing that is going on in the Insurance, Hospital systems, and doctors unchecked.

There is no law that needs to be passed to solve the problem that will destroy the country. The law has been there for over 100 years, and all the Congress TRAITORS know it, but won’t do anything, because they will lose their job to fix it, because it will cause a recession for a short period to allow things to work through the system.

Trump said he’d fix it, AND HE LIED.

Not one single attempt, while they held both houses, to solve the most dire and crucial issue that will save the nation from total financial collapse.

The whole of congress and the executive are all traitors, along with the military for allowing this to continue when they all know the end result.

THEY REMOVED THE HEALTHCARE TOPIC FROM HIS CAMPAIGN WEBSITE THE NIGHT HE WON.

There is your honesty.

There is your businessman.

There is your newest narcissist.

And soon, there goes the country off the cliff into a new dark age that will last for decades when it collapses the whole world economy, and a tyrant will suspend the Constitution to take total control…just like it has happened throughout history.

People will spend time in hundreds of forums on the internet debating if we do @#%$#, but the deep state will continue to go about their business destroying the nation, while the people’s voices fall on the deaf ears of those who swore to uphold the Constitution.

Guns, Guts, and Gardening is the only thing that will save you when it all collapses.

Remember, math does not lie, and the 20% comes straight from the government’s numbers.

Lastly...here's another wake-up call for you...Every so-called nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host,and major blogger, doesn't touch the topic......What does that tell you?.......THEY ARE ALL FAKES LOADING THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS WHILE THE GETTIN' IS GOOD.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Shut up.

grin OK, that was funny

Yep, about as funny as him trying to make me shut up. He can't handle the truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While all this Trump did/didn't and his tweets flies back and forth, get ready for President Biden and VP Klobuchar, the re-born Hubert Humphrey, and hold on to our collective asses.

Biden is the most palatable Dem "not running", and Klobuchar will be there to run things, while pedo-Biden diddles around and gets covered up.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
While all this Trump did/didn't and his tweets flies back and forth, get ready for President Biden and VP Klobuchar, the re-born Hubert Humphrey, and hold on to our collective asses.

Biden is the most palatable Dem "not running", and Klobuchar will be there to run things, while pedo-Biden diddles around and gets covered up.

Anybody worth a damn could plow Biden under by tying him to all of Barry's treasonous acts. There is no way he can wipe enough of that dirt off to be able to wear a clean suit.

"He is far from Stupid"

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No sense in getting all worked up over it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Anybody worth a damn could plow Biden under by tying him to all of Barry's treasonous acts. There is no way he can wipe enough of that dirt off to be able to wear a clean suit.

Honor means very little anymore.

Promises that voters want to hear is what wins elections. Also, old Joe isn't frightening like the radicals and Trump. Joe has the rust belt tied up...the states Trump squeaked through. You give the new voter too much credit, you know...intelligence.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

You can say that again. Just look at McConnell, Trump, Pence, Sarah Sanders, the entire cabinet. Not an honorable human being among them.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You can say that again. Just look at McConnell, Trump, Pence, Sarah Sanders, the entire cabinet. Not an honorable human being among them.

You left out Paddler.

If you don't identify Barry and the Clintons, you're just as much guilty of having ZERO honor or integrity.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Klobuchar for the win!!!

I was kidding, Paddler.

Franken should not have resigned. Gillibrand's part in that disqualifies her as a Presidential candidate, IMO. If I were Al, I'd have told them to stick it, I'll resign right after the pussy grabber in the White House.

Should we have a digk grabber in the White House, ya Fugk, now go play captain azz grab .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,617
Posts18,398,496
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.