Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 338Rem
We will have to wait and see what happens

The 15th has come and gone.

Did Barr answer their request, or did he do as Rosenstein has been doing and tell them to f*ck-off?

Only the Qbers know, but they won’t tell us ‘cause we’ve been mean to them.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's a Qber?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump is a larp stringing us along. smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Barr is on record that except for classified information the entire report will be made public.
Asked if the White House could make any changes in the report; “That will not happen.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys are really something. Asking questions to provoke critical thinking...it's not new...called the socratic method. Those of us in the "Q cult" have benefited from embracing this basic communication method and, as the cult leader Q has told us time and again, done our own research, thought for ourselves, and drawn our own conclusions. Wait...is it still a cult when the leader tells you to think for yourselves?

The keyboard slams you direct our way are very telling as to your thought processes...or lack thereof. Bunch of glass is half empty kinda guys and, with regards to the DC swamp, your lack of faith is completely understandable given the .gov track record. I'd like to think that it will all go down as I imagine it might based on my in depth research done over the last 20+ years, but I've been proven wrong more often than not. My decoder ring must have a virus/glitch or some such. Nevertheless, I do believe we all will be extremely happy as things unfold over the next months, no matter what camp you're in regarding Q. And we cult members, being used to existing in a world of brain dead by design sheeple, will do our best to not say "we told you so."

Did none of you see Hannity last week? Multiple times he referenced a "cascade of declass" coming. John Solomon and Sarah Carter are chomping at the bit to share everything that they know, as is Hannity. They are playing their part in the show as the slow red pilling takes place for the American public. The storm is here guys. Enjoy the show.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interesting read. Draw your own conclusions.
https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html

And then there's this:
[Linked Image]

Have a little faith and try to remain optimistic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Whip
You guys are really something. Asking questions to provoke critical thinking...it's not new...called the socratic method. Those of us in the "Q cult" have benefited from embracing this basic communication method and, as the cult leader Q has told us time and again, done our own research, thought for ourselves, and drawn our own conclusions. Wait...is it still a cult when the leader tells you to think for yourselves?

The keyboard slams you direct our way are very telling as to your thought processes...or lack thereof. Bunch of glass is half empty kinda guys and, with regards to the DC swamp, your lack of faith is completely understandable given the .gov track record. I'd like to think that it will all go down as I imagine it might based on my in depth research done over the last 20+ years, but I've been proven wrong more often than not. My decoder ring must have a virus/glitch or some such. Nevertheless, I do believe we all will be extremely happy as things unfold over the next months, no matter what camp you're in regarding Q. And we cult members, being used to existing in a world of brain dead by design sheeple, will do our best to not say "we told you so."

Did none of you see Hannity last week? Multiple times he referenced a "cascade of declass" coming. John Solomon and Sarah Carter are chomping at the bit to share everything that they know, as is Hannity. They are playing their part in the show as the slow red pilling takes place for the American public. The storm is here guys. Enjoy the show.

I don't have a problem with your socratic method. Please continue.

Personally, I just refuse to give any credibility to anything that talks in riddles, questions and code.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all about that secret "Q" signal Trump was supposed to be giving us all the time?

You guys said it was a sign about "Q" and all the prophecy therein. Right?

So the NZ shooter does the same thing, and is photographed doing it. Supposedly it's now a White Power hand signal. Been tied to Trump as well now.

Using your best socratic method, perhaps you could explain or question us into the light of day about what narrative is factual? I'll wait...

In show business there is a technique used by entertainers that sell themselves as "Mentalists"... They take bits and pieces, make assumptions and educated guesses based on facts and what they DO know through other sources.

Then the audience it all awed when part of what the mentalist says is revealed to be true. They are accurate enough to keep people paying to come see the smoke and light show, but not accurate enough to make more money playing the stock market or lottery...

That's the "Q" religion. Just a couple of guys in the internet paying attention to current and past events and filling everyone full of BS.... Then when something doesn't come to pass, they change the question or narrative to match more current events, and blame the incorrectness on the audience because they "weren't paying attention"...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Barr is on record that except for classified information the entire report will be made public.
Asked if the White House could make any changes in the report; “That will not happen.”

The Mueller Report is separate from what members of congress have requested from Barr.

Same schit that they requested from Rosenstein and were told to f*ck off.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That's the "Q" religion. Just a couple of guys in the internet paying attention to current and past events and filling everyone full of BS.... Then when something doesn't come to pass, they change the question or narrative to match more current events, and blame the incorrectness on the audience because they "weren't paying attention"...

They also call their failures "Misdirection", "we said this was going to happen at this time on this particular day, but we can't let the Bad Guys know what we are up to so we put out false info, just to fool them". Happens just about every time a prediction is made.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And then there's this:
[Linked Image]

"Hold Offenders accountable", as in approving of the indictment of Donald Trump's family?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And then there's this:
[Linked Image]

"Hold Offenders accountable", as in approving of the indictment of Donald Trump's family?

There you go... Asking silly questions and getting silly answers... laugh

My question is much like yours.

"Which Offenders?"

There is no wrong answer.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
3-18-2019

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did none of you see Hannity last week? Multiple times he referenced a "cascade of declass" coming. John Solomon and Sarah Carter are chomping at the bit to share everything that they know, as is Hannity. They are playing their part in the show as the slow red pilling takes place for the American public.

Oh please.

Hannity has been touting "Breaking News" and "Tic-Toc" for over a year and a half.

The "my sources say" and his failure to come up with anything new, with the same old, same old, "Bought and paid for", "unverified", "Bleachbit", "if Sean Hannity destroyed subpoenaed evidence...", "Breaking news", "my sources say", Bought and paid for", FISA Abuse", "Bought and paid for", "unverified and salacious", "bought and paid for", "my sources say", "tic-toc", is way beyond getting old.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The fact that you don't like riddles or codes is your problem, not mine. Heard of plausible deniability? Q doesn't state facts or leak intel due to nat sec directives. It's why he asks questions. Let's you make connections/relationships that he only infers.

As I stated above, I've often been wrong about what might happen or timing and these were my opinions. I'm the first to admit to being wrong. The little [bleep], like Q signs or other unimportant stuff matters not to me. Can't tell you what narrative is factual either, hell, there's too damn many to even keep track of much less pick one that's right. Bottom line, for me, is that [bleep] is getting done and Trump is doing what he said he was going to do. YMMV.

Perhaps in time you'll be able to reframe your idea that Q is a religion, or cult, or just a few guys on the internet. There are millions worldwide now following this great awakening and we share more than just an interest in some entity called Q...things like hope, unity, freedom and liberty. You got a problem with that? I'm thinking not...

As for me, since this isn't a Q thread, I'll just take my leave and let you guys figure it all out. Just wanted to maybe share my optimism with those that aren't. It's an exciting time to be alive and we'll be telling stories of how we saved our country from the brink of disaster to our grandchildren. Nothing can stop what is coming...at least that's how I see it. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How's it feel living like a walking talking human eeyore? I know you suffer with non stop chronic pain and that messes with a guys head. I feel sorry for you man. Also, in case you missed it, the Trump kids indictment was fake news. Try to keep up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Back to the original question.

Did William Barr respond to a Congressional request or did he do what Rosenstein and Session have done and tell Congress to f*ck off?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How's it feel living like a walking talking human eeyore? I know you suffer with non stop chronic pain and that messes with a guys head. I feel sorry for you man. Also, in case you missed it, the Trump kids indictment was fake news. Try to keep up.

As was Barr and Huber's tweet that "Offenders will be held accountable". Unless of course the "offenders" are members of Trump's team or family.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

As was Barr and Huber's tweet that "Offenders will be held accountable". Unless of course the "offenders" are members of Trump's team or family.

Do you know what fake news means? or what it is?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one is arrested and in jail.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Do you know what fake news means? or what it is?

Spreading false truths disguised as fact.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,165
Posts18,465,281
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.