Hop To
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by NZSika
Exactly Zeissman. There is going to be a lot of soul searching plus blaming and justifying about the police response. They acted bravely in running the shooter off the road and grabbing him but most people are saying what is being said here about slow response times. There will be a lot of learning taken from this. One thing is certain though, NZ will never be same again as it was when we all awoke on Friday morning.

I thought that same after 9/11, but don't worry, we love Muslims even more now.

ain't that the gd truth...….we just cant learn from others mistakes......we just seem to embrace those that divide our country...…..bob

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by oremi
Originally Posted by grand_junction
I've had positive interactions with several people on this website including in this thread in the classifieds section. I've been bothered by a lot of stuff that gets posted but this beats all the other crazy threads.

Celebrating the deaths of little children.

Some of you have bible verses in your signatures - well, you aren't a Christian if you celebrate this. This site is poison, and you guys need to log off and think about who you are as a human being.

When Elisha came down the mountain and children/young kids, laughed at his bald head ? Mr Pastor can you please remind us all what happened there ?

But was it moral?

Do you really believe that if a child makes fun of someone it justifies the murder of the Child?

Do you see how your religion has broken your moral compass?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
Even the white supremacists here consist of about seven people in a basement living on the internet. There's a racist guy at my work, but everyone laughs at him, and tolerates him like a village idiot that should still be fed anyway.

If that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy go with it, I guarantee you there's a hell of a lot more than 7.

As you say, there is nothing to show the Muslims in NZ are radical at all, the idea is absurd. They are mostly Indonesian or African and not from the Middle East. There is only a vanishingly small number of them. I was surprised you could even find a mosque in Christchurch.

Yet there were two that got shot up.

This shooter went to Pakistan and described the people as "quite lovely". Now he is shooting up Mosques. This has nothing to do with islamaphobia thats just a shield. It has everything to do with getting famous. That's why he videoed it.

This bastard had a true hatred of Muslims plain and simple, if you watched the video you'd see that. also read his manifesto you'll gain a little knowledge there as well. educate yourself instead of listening to what's being reported by the media and maybe you'll be able to do something to avoid this in the future.

How do you feel about the new gun laws you've been promised?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I assumed the music playing in his car had some significance. Someone on another blog linked it from youtube.

Was this just a music video?? I didn't watch it while it wasn't banned (now regretting it). What was it? Why was it banned by our controllers?

It was a Serb battle song that was composed during the war in the Balkans. The shooter had it playing on his car stereo as he was driving. I had never heard it. A commentator on Vox Popoli linked the youtube of it. It had 9 million hits. My guess is, most of them came from Europe.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same mitochondrial DNA?

That assuming Adam and eve had the same mitochondrial DNA. when it comes to color ad certain looks...i have seen black people stay in colder countries and they skin change, came lighter/whiter. a lot of their children got a different hair texture from the usual african. its like a green Butterfly taking the color of its enviroment and food.

No it doesn't. Mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother. The father has nothing to do with it.

i Guess we will never know. science is unable to explain everything though.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If we all came from Adam and Eve, shouldn't we all have the same mitochondrial DNA?

That assuming Adam and eve had the same mitochondrial DNA. when it comes to color ad certain looks...i have seen black people stay in colder countries and they skin change, came lighter/whiter. a lot of their children got a different hair texture from the usual african. its like a green Butterfly taking the color of its enviroment and food.

No it doesn't. Mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother. The father has nothing to do with it.

i Guess we will never know. science is unable to explain everything though.

But that is no excuse to dismiss what it does explain.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whip
I also watched it and was struck by the lack of blood

There was a lot visible on his way in and out when he want back to his car. His first victim, shot on the way in, had bled out a good bit.

In the aftermath video at the second mosque there is blood visible both inside and out in the parking lot.

https://anonfile.com/2dw4b4x7b4/0399c441bfd13813f76f45ae42c91eadae9d7beded0a6bf8fc836cee7cc5d5.mp4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That assuming Adam and eve had the same mitochondrial DNA. ....

God stole Adams rib to make Eve....why would the DNA and Genetic signature be different?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Even the white supremacists here consist of about seven people in a basement living on the internet. There's a racist guy at my work, but everyone laughs at him, and tolerates him like a village idiot that should still be fed anyway.

If that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy go with it, I guarantee you there's a hell of a lot more than 7.

As you say, there is nothing to show the Muslims in NZ are radical at all, the idea is absurd. They are mostly Indonesian or African and not from the Middle East. There is only a vanishingly small number of them. I was surprised you could even find a mosque in Christchurch.

Yet there were two that got shot up.

This shooter went to Pakistan and described the people as "quite lovely". Now he is shooting up Mosques. This has nothing to do with islamaphobia thats just a shield. It has everything to do with getting famous. That's why he videoed it.

This bastard had a true hatred of Muslims plain and simple, if you watched the video you'd see that. also read his manifesto you'll gain a little knowledge there as well. educate yourself instead of listening to what's being reported by the media and maybe you'll be able to do something to avoid this in the future.

How do you feel about the new gun laws you've been promised?

I suppose this response is not combative enough for you . You sound like you want to fight about something.

Okay - so there's twenty. They still remain in their basements as far as I can tell.

Yes. I know. I was surprised to find there were two. As I said.

Bullshit I think. I've seen the video and read what he had to say. This was a suitable rationale for him. He just wanted to kill a lot of people and get famous. Didn't matter who they were - but Islamaphobia is the current thing nowadays, he knew he'd get a bunch of support from Americans and Australians anyway.

As for educating myself re the media...I don't need to rely on the media. I have friends who shot with this young man at the range.

They haven't changed anything yet but I expect semi-auto to either become more restricted or banned entirely. My only interest in firearms is deerhunting. I have no political views on the matter. Firearms ownership is NZ is a privilege not a right, and we have no history of revolution so the attitude is not the same as in the United States.

Last edited by CarlsenHighway; 03/17/19.

"A person that carries a cat home by the tail will receive information that will always be useful to him." Mark Twain
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Poor pathetic clueless phucqkers. Aussie bad, muzzy good.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Are you actually implying these murders were a good thing?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Are you actually implying these murders were a good thing?

Nope, that some kiwis are dumphucqks.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There is no getting around it, the lunatic is as bad as any lunatic the muslims have put up.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Guy saw a lot of stuff that hit him deep, and let it get him to where he HAD to do something about it. So he did what he knew to do. Flash in the pan with unintended consequences, no doubt. But after 122 moslem acts of violence in just thirty days, I would suggest we not get our panties in a wad over some fella waxing a mere 50 moslems. There is a war on, and lots of folks don’t even realize they are in it, yet. Every now and then a guy wakes up, and strikes a blow for our side. Having a hard time givin a [bleep] about the moslems, after we have taken so many casualties from them already. As far as killing children, we got plenty of that under our belt, too, so let’s not get all self-righteous now. The Israelis do it a LOT more, and we send them billions a year. 38 billion just this year already.

Quite a few Americans jumped up to slot moslems right after 9/11, went off to do it, some for years, and for admittedly murky causes. We call them heroes. Because the government wanted it. This guy freelanced. Bad move. Governments hate it when you bust their monopoly on force.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by zeissman
Most non white immigrants here are wealthy Asians so basically, the Muslims haven't got much of a presence and so far they haven't caused any trouble. Sure, they're only in small numbers here so that may be why. Don't know how many of them are on welfare. Personally, I don't know any, have only ever met a few of them and don't think there are any living in my small forestry town. Knowing my fellow countrymen though, I'm sure most of them aren't too enamoured with the multiculturalism idealism.

With Moslems being only about 1% of your population, I don't think you can accurately assess their effect on crime rates. Even if they committed crimes at a rate quadruple that of whites or even Maoris, would you be able to detect it?

For that matter would you ever find out about it? Does NZ even keep crime stats that break out the Muz population from Euro & Maori?

Last edited by Tyrone; 03/18/19.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I've seen the video and read what he had to say.

Be sure you’ve thoroughly scrubbed both from whatever device you read them on, as you seem eager to comply with restrictions put on you by your government and they do not want you to possess either.

Do you know of any allegations that anyone was radicalized at either of the mosques where the shootings took place?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I had an Islamic couple come in with their wee little daughter at work yesterday, they asked to use the amenities, were easy to deal with and disturbed no one when they prayed.

Since I didn't feel the need to run around hating them should I feel abnormal, or should I just keep that for the lunatics of any stripe that make my day difficult.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
C
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guy saw a lot of stuff that hit him deep, and let it get him to where he HAD to do something about it. So he did what he knew to do. Flash in the pan with unintended consequences, no doubt. But after 122 moslem acts of violence in just thirty days, I would suggest we not get our panties in a wad over some fella waxing a mere 50 moslems. There is a war on, and lots of folks don’t even realize they are in it, yet. Every now and then a guy wakes up, and strikes a blow for our side. Having a hard time givin a [bleep] about the moslems, after we have taken so many casualties from them already. As far as killing children, we got plenty of that under our belt, too, so let’s not get all self-righteous now. The Israelis do it a LOT more, and we send them billions a year. 38 billion just this year already.

Quite a few Americans jumped up to slot moslems right after 9/11, went off to do it, some for years, and for admittedly murky causes. We call them heroes. Because the government wanted it. This guy freelanced. Bad move. Governments hate it when you bust their monopoly on force.

This sums things up pretty well. Like it or not, once in a while someone is going to fight back. I still can’t understand the lack of comparable outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims. One white guy lashes out and the whole world falls apart. Similar acts by a Muslim seem to get nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I had an Islamic couple come in with their wee little daughter at work yesterday, they asked to use the amenities, were easy to deal with and disturbed no one when they prayed.

Since I didn't feel the need to run around hating them should I feel abnormal, or should I just keep that for the lunatics of any stripe that make my day difficult.

Learn something new every day here.

I didn't know they had 7-11 stores in Australia, and I also didn't know Muslims prayed before taking a scat.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

This sums things up pretty well. Like it or not, once in a while someone is going to fight back. I still can’t understand the lack of comparable outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims. One white guy lashes out and the whole world falls apart. Similar acts by a Muslim seem to get nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. crazy

No, I want those arseholes hung as well.

Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 24 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,499
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.