Hop To
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I had an Islamic couple come in with their wee little daughter at work yesterday, they asked to use the amenities, were easy to deal with and disturbed no one when they prayed.

Since I didn't feel the need to run around hating them should I feel abnormal, or should I just keep that for the lunatics of any stripe that make my day difficult.

Learn something new every day here.

I didn't know they had 7-11 stores in Australia, and I also didn't know Muslims prayed before taking a scat.

No idea about the 7-11 thing...but I suppose most people manage to šhit and pray in the same day.

Good grief...you lot are like children with the childish attack crap....you only have a couple of nations in the world that actually have anything in common with you and you are doing your level best to alienate them as well.

Last edited by JSTUART; 03/18/19.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Had a few Yanks come in as well, they were courteous and polite...guessing you weren't one of them.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Islamic couple come in with their wee little daughter

Did he introduce the wee one as his daughter or did you assume?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have some black friends

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nahhh, I'm just kidding

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Could've been his second wife

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The lass was about three...and that was beneath you.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by slumlord

Could've been his second wife

That's uncalled for. They don't marry them off until they're 7.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

LOL.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I was just asking.

As it is common in many Muslim majority countries for men to wed much younger women, often what would be considered “underage” in Western countries, I was curious.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I was just asking.

As it is common in many Muslim majority countries for men to wed much younger women, often what would be considered “underage” in Western countries, I was curious.

True, equally true is that there are peds in our nations as well...I am good with hanging them too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I had an Islamic couple come in with their wee little daughter at work yesterday, they asked to use the amenities, were easy to deal with and disturbed no one when they prayed.

Since I didn't feel the need to run around hating them should I feel abnormal, or should I just keep that for the lunatics of any stripe that make my day difficult.

Learn something new every day here.

I didn't know they had 7-11 stores in Australia, and I also didn't know Muslims prayed before taking a scat.

No idea about the 7-11 thing...but I suppose most people manage to šhit and pray in the same day.

Good grief...you lot are like children with the childish attack crap....you only have a couple of nations in the world that actually have anything in common with you and you are doing your level best to alienate them as well.

I must admit... I was just taking advantage of your aggravated state of emotion. grin

No harm meant.

The only reason I even peeped in here today was to see if anyone was still defending the position that defending one's self with means equal in deadliness of the attack was still considered a privilege granted by one's govt.

Those in agreement with their govt. about that being a privilege probably aren't worth defending anyway.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
The next thing you know Sharia law is legal here and Muslim can marry more than one wife in the US and they can even marry Americans too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I must admit... I was just taking advantage of your aggravated state of emotion. grin

No harm meant.

The only reason I even peeped in here today was to see if anyone was still defending the position that defending one's self with means equal in deadliness of the attack was still considered a privilege granted by one's govt.

Those in agreement with their govt. about that being a privilege probably aren't worth defending anyway.

"Aggravated state of emotion"...hardly

As for the Islamic mob, I am good with them being kicked out of this country...but I draw the line at killing people kneeling at prayer with their families.

I am also of the opinion that any arseholes that pull these stunts are in desparate need of hanging, no matter what colour or creed they are.

As for the New Zealand firearms laws, those are solely in the realm of New Zealand and it's denizens...and it may come as a shock to you lot but there are a lot of people that do not feel the need to walk about armed all the time, but come in to my home uninvited I will take exception.

And if you don't like it...stiff šhit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LOL.

Yeah, you're not aggravated. Say it again.... smile You may even convince yourself.

I agree that shooting people where they pray is wrong. Bad Ju Ju.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LOL.

Yeah, you're not aggravated. Say it again.... smile You may even convince yourself.

I agree that shooting people where they pray is wrong. Bad Ju Ju.

Have it your way.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh good, a consensus.... LOL

Cheers everyone.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
C
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guy saw a lot of stuff that hit him deep, and let it get him to where he HAD to do something about it. So he did what he knew to do. Flash in the pan with unintended consequences, no doubt. But after 122 moslem acts of violence in just thirty days, I would suggest we not get our panties in a wad over some fella waxing a mere 50 moslems. There is a war on, and lots of folks don’t even realize they are in it, yet. Every now and then a guy wakes up, and strikes a blow for our side. Having a hard time givin a [bleep] about the moslems, after we have taken so many casualties from them already. As far as killing children, we got plenty of that under our belt, too, so let’s not get all self-righteous now. The Israelis do it a LOT more, and we send them billions a year. 38 billion just this year already.

Quite a few Americans jumped up to slot moslems right after 9/11, went off to do it, some for years, and for admittedly murky causes. We call them heroes. Because the government wanted it. This guy freelanced. Bad move. Governments hate it when you bust their monopoly on force.

This sums things up pretty well. Like it or not, once in a while someone is going to fight back. I still can’t understand the lack of comparable outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims. One white guy lashes out and the whole world falls apart. Similar acts by a Muslim seem to get nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. crazy

Probably because the Muzz Horde over the years has conditioned us by their behavior to expect it out of them and regard it as normal while it's an anomaly with non-Muzz.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
C
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guy saw a lot of stuff that hit him deep, and let it get him to where he HAD to do something about it. So he did what he knew to do. Flash in the pan with unintended consequences, no doubt. But after 122 moslem acts of violence in just thirty days, I would suggest we not get our panties in a wad over some fella waxing a mere 50 moslems. There is a war on, and lots of folks don’t even realize they are in it, yet. Every now and then a guy wakes up, and strikes a blow for our side. Having a hard time givin a [bleep] about the moslems, after we have taken so many casualties from them already. As far as killing children, we got plenty of that under our belt, too, so let’s not get all self-righteous now. The Israelis do it a LOT more, and we send them billions a year. 38 billion just this year already.

Quite a few Americans jumped up to slot moslems right after 9/11, went off to do it, some for years, and for admittedly murky causes. We call them heroes. Because the government wanted it. This guy freelanced. Bad move. Governments hate it when you bust their monopoly on force.

This sums things up pretty well. Like it or not, once in a while someone is going to fight back. I still can’t understand the lack of comparable outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims. One white guy lashes out and the whole world falls apart. Similar acts by a Muslim seem to get nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. crazy

Probably because the Muzz Horde over the years has conditioned us by their behavior to expect it out of them and regard it as normal while it's an anomaly with non-Muzz.

There are proper ways to fight back. Crazies shooting up mosques in places where Muslims are peacefully coexisting with others is not it.

After 9/11 we killed over 5,000 Taliban fighters in very short order. We put Saddam in the ground, Bin Ladin took one to the chest and one to the head, and somewhere between 30,000 and 50,000 ISIS fighters have died under the leadership of President Trump.

Killing bad Islamofascist is a good thing. Killing innocent Muslims in New Zealand is Evil, and not helpful.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (ATC, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.