Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've 80+ SWFA scopes and have yet to see a mechanical issue.

Maybe they are all Safe Queens?

Laughing!.................

Most amazing. All the dirt poor hillbillies around here went swfa ss because of price and tracking... many years ago. At least for long distance ground hogs.

Barely made $110K thus far this year.

Have a few SWFA scopes setting in the PO,awaiting same to open tomorrow. Likely Heavy Bitches for giggles(5-20x HD's).

Pass the 6x MQ for Utility.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have a 10x, (2) 12x and (2) 16x fixed mil-mil and a 1-4x tactical illuminated...always zero and usable in relatively dim lighting.

Superb value when on sale for $249 or you can buy the $899 HD version which is a little better at dawn or dusk.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 6x has more erector travel than all of the Fixed versions you cite(typically 42 Mils),though the Illuminatti boasts a fhuqky CRAZY 62 Mils of erector on the average.

Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Robert_White
I've 80+ SWFA scopes and have yet to see a mechanical issue.

Maybe they are all Safe Queens?

Laughing!.................

Most amazing. All the dirt poor hillbillies around here went swfa ss because of price and tracking... many years ago. At least for long distance ground hogs.

Barely made $110K thus far this year.

Have a few SWFA scopes setting in the PO,awaiting same to open tomorrow. Likely Heavy Bitches for giggles(5-20x HD's).

Pass the 6x MQ for Utility.

Hint................

😂. 220k a year and can’t keep a woman? WtF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Put your "wife" on a scale.

LAUGHING!...............

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Put your "wife" on a scale.

LAUGHING!...............

You have 180# on’er I promise.
And I look at my family pictures and all kids in it are mine.

[Linked Image]

Nothing like a fat fûck calling out a hit on the wife. 🤣 How’s that tub azz kid that might be yours just maybe. LMFAO she’s yours I’m joking ya got the same build and facial
structure. 😱

Last edited by fredIII; 07/05/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's Fug Stick's girl friend.

[Linked Image]

You better keep a tight grip on that one, Fug Stick! laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...The Do NOTHING Gang is on fire!

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh my...The Do NOTHING Gang is on fire!

LAUGHING!.................
You are such a dumbass you qualify as the know-nothing gang all by yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Why is it that you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are sooooo fast to get horned up? Congratulations?!?

You'd need a Co-signer for the tape.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug Stick, if stupid was a butterfly you'd be the over-wintering monarchs in Mexico.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It's been nearly 5 fhuqking minutes since a new LR Scope hit my mail box...at least you "get" to read about it. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

PO doesn't open until Noon on Saturdays and only to 2:00PM,but it worked out nicely. The Pea Soup finally lifted and I only got (2) High RPM rifles in yesterday's Mail and finally have the atmospherics to stretch 'em.

You set astride your couchbound kchunt and play with your Imagination and it's Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trybone,

It's been nearly 5 fhuqking minutes since a new LR Scope hit my mail box...at least you "get" to read about it. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

PO doesn't open until Noon on Saturdays and only to 2:00PM,but it worked out nicely. The Pea Soup finally lifted and I only got (2) High RPM rifles in yesterday's Mail and finally have the atmospherics to stretch 'em.

You set astride your couchbound kchunt and play with your Imagination and it's Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for CRYING.

Hint.

...heh heh heh heh heh...

5-20X...congrats!

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never even heard of 'em,let alone on a High RPM 22BR or a Vudoo........................(grin)

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know you are on a budget, I just hope you can adjust the vertical parallax out of that. laugh

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqking Klown Gun. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're just jealous because you screwed up mounting a scope on your AR.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been buying Leupold VX-6HD every year, but if SWFA is what Big Stick likes, I will buy one of those too.

He is the DJT of 24HCF, with a billion dollars of bad publicity.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I have been buying Leupold VX-6HD every year, but if SWFA is what Big Stick likes, I will buy one of those too.

He [bleep] up more nice guns and displays them on 24HCF, with a billion dollars of bad publicity.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Let you know Chn . I just got 1 of those Savage M12 FV heavy barrels when the local Cabelas ran them for $319, the ergs on the stock were great , has the Accu-trigger. Cheapest velocity gain in the world is long barrel length I didn't buy the gun for brush hunting. I put a 20 MOA Blackhawk rail on it. The 30mm rings I have are to tall, I'll get shorter ones. Be shooting it this weekend for sure I've got 120 BT's ,130 gr TMK Sierras and some 140 gr Hornady BTHP's. So far with factory ammo I've noted real low recoil and great accuracy, all I needed was the scope to wring it out. MB

I'm running the same rifle. Shoots damn good, but I also fine tuned the bedding and barrel channel. Shoots much better than it came from the factory. Here's how it does with a 16x SS and a more expensive scope, for comparison. Probably didn't take as much time on the second group with the nightforce and the barrel was warm by the time it was sighted in... Pic just for reference, but I'd use either one of these scopes on this long range rig and also the SHV 5-20x56 is pretty damn nice. The SS will track precisely and it holds zero damn well:

[Linked Image]

I'd also be half tempted to try out a 3-15 SS..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 77 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,688
Posts18,456,480
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.