Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clydesdale
Yeah, because you hippy liberal [bleep] couldn’t handle a free loving American walking among you unwashed pussies.

No doubt you’d be the biggest, baddest, most ultra conservative in the whole Tanana Valley.

The rest of the shrinking violets would just tremble as you walked past.

Is that how the movie runs in your mind ? Bwahahaha

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was the auto museum mentioned ? If so good, if not it belongs on the list. Guess it’s rated really high by folks schooled in such matters

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Was the auto museum mentioned ? If so good, if not it belongs on the list. Guess it’s rated really high by folks schooled in such matters

Listed by your truly, pard!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yeah, because you hippy liberal [bleep] couldn’t handle a free loving American walking among you unwashed pussies.

No doubt you’d be the biggest, baddest, most ultra conservative in the whole Tanana Valley.

The rest of the shrinking violets would just tremble as you walked past.

Is that how the movie runs in your mind ? Bwahahaha

Most daycare kids could be a bad ass in that liberal cesspool. Just the mention of Dunleavy would draw tears and require safe spaces. Trump would cause hysteria.

But you fit in well there.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

That certainly explains your postings. We all just thought you were retarded 🤦🏼‍♂️

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

That certainly explains your postings. We all just thought you were retarded 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nicely done, sir.

Get a mailing addy and send the pos a ticket! wink

Them were the days. smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hello?

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Hello?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me......

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

You losers really do need to get a life. It’s sad.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

Just because I hangout here online doesn’t mean I go to daycares in real life. I would get more stimulating conversation at a daycare.

Google real life and watch a YouTube video.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The only reason you bums are posting your addresses are to advertise the Glory Hole you are working at.

You bozos being colossal pussies just makes you think I’m a complete bas ass. It has a lot do with you all being Peter Puffers scared of the real world. And I assure you I’ve never talked [bleep] to anyone’s face in my life, that’s just what I do on the Interwebs.

I’ve been in jail and now I’m a sock puppet. Ok. Couldn’t be that I just don’t give a quarter of a [bleep] about a bunch of jerkoffs. Who could not hold this palace in such high regard.

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

That's exactly the answer I expected. Straight out of your puzzy. Funny schit! Haha! You offer less than zero to any conversation you've interjected yourself in, ever. Stay the course and you'll just keep proving me right. What is it, 11 yrs and counting? Haha!

And difuckingrectly to its homoerotic fantasy. Sad and sick.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So that’s it ?

You’re a daycare kid 😂

Just because I hangout here online doesn’t mean I go to daycares in real life. I would get more stimulating conversation at a daycare.

Google real life and watch a YouTube video.

Did as instructed.

Video about this guy Clyde S. Dale came up

Midget mud wrestlers of the North Slopes. ( as in all of them 🤦🏼‍♂️😂)

Clyde was one bad mofo

Made good coin, picked up some bitches from the animal shelter and it was on!

I’m glad to have this glimpse into one man’s real life 👍🏻

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

I keep [bleep] real for a 11 year old sock puppet fresh out of jail.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
What I like about most guys on here is you know who they are. Look at Stick, he throws more schit than anybody but everybody knows who he is and where he lives, and he doesn’t give a [bleep]. Clydesdale has been around here for 10 plus years living under his warm blanket of anonymity, hiding under it like loud mouthed puzzy he is. It’s pretty comical really. He talks tough then disappears for a year. Classic sockpuppet puzzy troll or just another puzzy internet tough guy with a mouth he can’t back up. He’ll retort with another smartazz comment about how we’re all liberals and he’s such a badazz. Typical nose picker schit from someone who can’t get it done outside of the internet. TFF!

How's that liquid courage doin for ya??? What a cuunt....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Hunter Thompson himself would have a Tough time keep up with the riveting posts around here. You simpletons reall set the bar high.

I keep [bleep] real for a 11 year old sock puppet fresh out of jail.

zzy
Just more puzzy troll talk, it's really all you've ever offered. Tough talk about all the dummies here, but here you are right in the middle of it. TFF hearing it from the biggest anonymous puzzy on here! Keep spouting your irrelevance while you can still garner an answer.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[bleep], before you run your yap, don't forget I know wtf is going on here....Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman

How's that liquid courage doin for ya??? What a cuunt....

You're the second biggest joke on here. Jumping on and posting when your liquored up, using first names like anybody gives a schit about you. Posting call out threads like a high school girl and running around chasing meanies like a bitch. Now that's some funny schit!! Haha!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Chung a gin, you are on a roll!!! You stupid Alaskans really got it going on!!!!Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (19rabbit52, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,710
Posts18,456,891
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.