Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The drooling 4 eyed gang has nothing left, but shiit blades, flossed fish, and half bred kids.... Congratulations

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
The drooling 4 eyed gang has nothing left, but shiit blades, flossed fish, and half bred kids.... Congratulations

More class, bringing a guys kids into it. You certainly can do one thing right, and that's prove to everybody what a real piece of schit you are. Keep going though so you can read it tomorrow when you sober up just like with your gay Steelhead callout thread. Never not funny seeing a guy make himself out to be the biggest cuunt around, all on his own. Take another shot chubby neck! Haha!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I do love the fact you dummies live in the "projects".... Keep flapping your yap fuuckface....

Last edited by Judman; 03/31/19.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do the fact you dummies live in the "projects".... Keep flapping your yap fuuckface....

Projects! Haha! Ok trailer queen. You may not live in a trailer, but [bleep] you are trying hard to be that kinda trash. I'd almost feel bad for you if you hadn't put the rolls there yourself. Keep it up chubs, you might get to 8k posts tonight, then you can throw yourself a party and make a post telling everyone how awesome you are! Haha!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shhhhhhh , the neighbors might hear you!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shhhhhhh , the neighbors might hear you!!!! Haha

Only 189 more and you can throw yourself a party. You'll finally be one of the cool kids! Haha!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's what I love about my "fat" neck, I get to do a fair amount of traveling, as you Alaskan cuunts have noticed, I've never tried to hide my face, as I'm more than comply meeting anyone anywhere I go..... I've never, nor will I be isolated to a [bleep] where I'm immune from my convictions..... Something you cuunts are scairt of..... Keep running that yap though boy....Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's what I love about my "fat" neck, I get to do a fair amount of traveling, as you Alaskan cuunts have noticed, I've never tried to hide my face, as I'm more than comply meeting anyone anywhere I go..... I've never, nor will I be isolated to a [bleep] where I'm immune from my convictions..... Something you cuunts are scairt of..... Keep running that yap though boy....Grin

I've yet to see me be afraid to hide my face. Your convictions are simply to be a cuunt whenever and wherever you are. No "scairt" here, especially not from a some dumb phuuck internet tough guy. You seem to be the one with all the yap around here, as apparent with your drunk posts. Funny schit!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Funny thing is I haven't had a drink tonight, though here's to your *wishing"..... Dog the fact you follow me around and yap my heals, as your only play to live vicariously.....

Here's to living in the projects and building shiit gear, simply cause you can't afford the good stuff!!!! Congratulations?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Do dig the fact you follow my trail.....Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny thing is I haven't had a drink tonight, though here's to your *wishing"..... Dog the fact you follow me around and yap my heals, as your only play to live vicariously.....

Here's to living in the projects and building shiit gear, simply cause you can't afford the good stuff!!!! Congratulations?

HOLY PHUUCK, now this is some funny schit! Follow you around?? Haha! Don't flatter yourself there hero. Just because I see your dumb azz posts doesn't mean I follow you around. You do have a tendency to nip at others heals as it's quite obvious, and pretty funny. You like to chase Stick around, yap, then you flip and do (and say) the same schit like right now. I mean how phuuckin funny is that?!?! TFF! What a phuuckin loser!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seriously though, you're posting just like he does and you seem to hate the guy for it. Phuuckin hilarious! Stick is definitely in your head for good!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yep, you pay a lot of attention to me, obviously.... Haha

You are your own worst critic dummy..... Now, tell everyone again, what a "great" video that stupid krimson produced, and how cool the scum of the earth steelhead is, and what a great guy Larry is...... Before you run your fat yap, watch the video again..... It's a Eva shockey marketing video you stupid fuuck..... She had 2 weeks, unlimited resources, and she killed a, what would be a marginal black bear....... I do love you stupid Alaskans though, the lying fuucks you are!!! Haha

Last edited by Judman; 03/31/19.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ni ni.... Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Can someone recommend a good brand of boots? The bullshit is getting very deep on here!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=Ptarmigan]This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.[/quote

Speaking of wanting to be one of the cool kids, and folks imbedded in heads, you've put some thought into this, like I really bug you. Haha

Music man, I like kenetrek.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Vile

And your mom picks up the slack, and there's a lot of slack.... Re re hint.....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
This had nothing to do with the video, which I didn't even watch, dummy. I've never said how cool or great anybody is, I'm just pointing out your dumb schit and how obvious it is that you want to be one of the cool kids. Keep spouting the Stickisms so I can keep laughing at you knowing how embedded he is in your head.

Ptarmegan, just stop. Go ahead and ask Jud to mail you a jock. You won’t be able to carry it, but you can sniff it. It’s obvious you want one, and it’s embarrassing. If you follow him around for 100 more posts you might convince these dipshits around here you aren’t following him around. It’s not that hard to fool this crowd.

Sounds like this Jud character is known around here and isn’t just hiding. I’m not going to do research like you pathetic losers to verify it, but he seems like is is out in the open. Just like you guys always flaunting your homosexuality.

What’s with you flowers always thinking that everyone that tells you guys the truth, is drunk, a sock puppy, fresh out of jail, hiding behind the www. You are [bleep] pathetic. Not to mention half you [bleep] post drunk regularly. And to bring up a guys not even 8,000 posts, when your hero’s are pushing 100,000. STFU.

I just can’t wait till I get enough posts to sell in the classifieds.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
Vile

And your mom picks up the slack, and there's a lot of slack.... Re re hint.....

Don’t be a [bleep] hypocrite. It’s only vile to you people if it doesn’t come from one of your friends.

All the guys want to be me, and all the bitches want to do me.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,757
Posts18,401,358
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.