Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
To add I really have no beef with anyone but him so if I hurt your feelings it was not intended as such. But I’m not in need of fans or friends. So take it or leave it.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/13/19.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll wanna put this pic from this morning,in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey BS, if that pic had more of you in it he'd use it every day!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by fredIII
To add I really have no beef with anyone but him so if I hurt your feelings it was not intended as such. But I’m not in need of fans or friends. So take it or leave it.

There's no way you could hurt my feelings. I'd need to respect you for that to occur.

And since your posts don't demonstrate any rifle knowledge, I'll sure never be a fan.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokinggun

'gun,

Rest assured that given Fredrica's "abilities" and "equipment"...her ONLY "move" is to throw that one in her album too.

Hint...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

There's no way you could hurt my feelings. I'd need to respect you for that to occur.

And since your posts don't demonstrate any rifle knowledge, I'll sure never be a fan.

Ouch.....

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Ouch.....

My last comment on this, unless someone actually wants to discuss "Using a Tikka Action for a Build".

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

I’ve enough custom rifles on this bench I could sell out and buy everything you shoot and dump it in the trash.
Not to mention there’s only so much room on said bench so some of the fleet rode the pine on picture day.

Note all the 6x in one good scope.

Tikkas require a smith with a lathe that cuts metric. Guy that builds my fleet cuts for about half the guys in Texas. Hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by smokinggun

[Linked Image]

Let me guess smoke you are the construction worker.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I don’t see why the Tikka T3 action wouldn’t be a good option for a budget friendly custom build, for a .473” bolt face short action chambering anyway. Aftermarket stocks are available from manners, McMillan, grayboe and many other sources. For DBM options you have tikka factory plastic or the mountain tactical steel with factory polymer mags, the factory CTR metal and mags, or CDI or grayboe for AICS mags. Short, medium and long action bolt stops can be swapped between receivers, factory trigger is as good as a timney 510 IMO, bolt handles can be swapped at home, and by most accounts receivers don’t need any truing. But I can see why someone wouldn’t want the long action sized receiver for a .223 build.

Last edited by Walter_Sobchak; 04/13/19.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Oh schit! Hahaha.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Ouch.....

My last comment on this, unless someone actually wants to discuss "Using a Tikka Action for a Build".

I’ll also mention the OP and I discussed the subject while I drove to his beautiful beach house for the weekend with my wife and kids. so poking sugartits in her twat ain’t rubbing anything but you two snatches raw.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Higbean

[Linked Image]

Oh schit! Hahaha.

Hig the wssm should be done this week. Went double or nothing and had a mackbros with a proof sendero Light in it as well as the model 7.

Took a long time to Perfect the brakes we designed and I wanted them 100% on the wssms.

[Linked Image]

They make 13# edge with 300grain Berger at 2800 kick like a light 243.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If Mallardaditc is reading along maybe he can post a video of the brakes in action. He took some video yesterday while we shot Uncles airstrip.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

You'll wanna put this pic from this morning,in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Closest you get to pussy smell on your hands ain’t it sugartits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

There's no slighting the magnitude of your Wanton Man Crush,nor your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

'Twere a slow evening and be sure to swipe thge Splendid Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

There's no slighting the magnitude of your Wanton Man Crush,nor your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

LOL. Cooper is finally a dad congrats.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

It’s good to see that at least someone in your family will spend time with you. It’s lonely at the top.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that mandates your being on the outside looking in and Licking Windows? Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Frediii’s Edge at 1505 yds.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
448 members (1Longbow, 300jimmy, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 49 invisible), 2,214 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,110
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.