Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Anybody think there will be a future increase of rifle builds based off a Tikka action? I’ve seen a few, here and there. I only own one Tikka and I enjoy it a lot.

Especially, with it’s outta the box slickness and easily adjusted trigger. I imagine we’re a ways out on seeing the Tikka rise to the level of a Rem 700 with all the cloned actions based off of it...

Anyone have or doing a build with a Tikka?

Stock selection and ready to ship furniture is limited, It seems...Wait times for a custom build would allow for that perfect stock to be finished and shipped. But, a guy doing a basement build may have to settle on a stock versus waiting for Manners or MCM to make one.

Long way of saying...Is a Tikka the future on fast builds? 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I believe that Tikka is the future of fast builds because it already has most of the upgrades that people usually do to a Remington like triggers, bolt handles, barrels, and extractors. A Remington may need to have the action trued. A Tikka probably won’t. Tikka factory stocks are already pretty good, so upgrading that doesn’t get you much beyond bragging rights. If you want go to to a chassis, there are plenty for either one with the same magazine options, or you can buy a Tikka CTR.

There are enough really good factory cartridges that you don't need to rebarrel a Tikka unless you want a wildcat or a less-common cartridge like the 8mm Mauser or 257 Roberts.

Based on the features, I’m not sure that a 700 makes sense unless you don’t like something about the Tikka that can’t be changed, like the fact that it can’t be retrofitted to use a fixed box magazine.

Okie John

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Seems to me there would probably be a very minimal increase in performance by going this route. The Tikkas I've loaded for over the past 20 years have proven so accurate I just don't see the advantage/return on investment over the stock Tikkas.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Johnny, true...

But, in the spirit of wanting to build something, and I ain’t shy in the rifle build department with a collection of them, and 2 going on right now.

If someone wanted to do a quick build, and not spend $1300 or more for an action. I think a guy would have a great donor action using a Tikka...Like OkieJ suggested due to their strength, good triggers and slippery bolts.

I bet as as time goes on we’re gonna see more rifles built off donor Tikka's and fewer Remington 700’s.

To your point Johnny, and I’ve said it several times. Turn back the clock 15 years, and I would probably own every chambering offered by Tikka and be completely happy.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Mark - great minds think alike wink I'm actually kicking around a build right now using a Proof carbon barrel and have been contemplated what action to use. And I keep thinking why not a Tikka action for the reasons you and others have mentioned. If you bought a Tikka T3x and sold off some of the parts you could be into just the action for maybe $500 +/- so a pretty good deal to start with. I'd probably drop the whole thing into a Classic Edge stock if they will inlet it for a Tikka and be pretty happy when its all done.

Oh and I'll give you 7-8 guesses on what caliber I'd build laugh

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gotcha Beaver. If I were really wanting to build something, yes I would definitely use the Tikka action, especially after Hill Country Rilfes told me they had to go through 10 different 700 actions to get one example they thought they could work with. Some of the things the naysayers like to gripe about are really great reasons why the Tikka action is so rigid and strong, primarily the smaller ejection port.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Hey Mark - great minds think alike wink I'm actually kicking around a build right now using a Proof carbon barrel and have been contemplated what action to use. And I keep thinking why not a Tikka action for the reasons you and others have mentioned. If you bought a Tikka T3x and sold off some of the parts you could be into just the action for maybe $500 +/- so a pretty good deal to start with. I'd probably drop the whole thing into a Classic Edge stock if they will inlet it for a Tikka and be pretty happy when its all done.

7mm-08. Laffin...Too easy. 😂😎

Build it with a Proof barrel...You’ll love yourself for doing it.

Last edited by Beaver10; 03/29/19.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley

7mm-08. Laffin...Too easy. 😂😎

Build it with a Proof barrel...You’ll love yourself for doing it.

Well yes what else is there, and now I have to since its officially been Beaver approved:)

"Team 7MM-08"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’ve half thought about getting a 7 Rem, 300 Win, ETC and putting a 6.5 PRC Proof barrel on it. For all the reasons you all mentioned, good trigger, a Magnum mag would leave a bunch of room in it for a PRC and chances are it wouldn’t need much trueing.

I put my 6.5 CM in a Sako Classic EDGE fill stock and love it. Really got me thinking.

The worst part is I am a M70 guy thru and thru and I believe the Tikkas are a good bang for the buck.

Semper Fi
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I took a T3 and had it rebarreled to 257 Roberts. Jim Kobe did the work. He gritted about it due to the metric threads but it's really nice.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I took a T3 and had it rebarreled to 257 Roberts. Jim Kobe did the work. He gritted about it due to the metric threads but it's really nice.

I’ve read 1”-16tpi threads work on Tikkas, so I’ve been under the impression they’re pretty easy to rebarrel

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

A pard txt’d me the same thing....A lot of Smith’s don’t want or enjoy dealing with them due to metrics involved. 😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I have buddy who specializes in barreling 600 & 1000 yards bench rest competition guns as well as PRS outfits. He really knows his way around Remingtons and their clones. On any given day you will find every custom action in his shop. He has barreled quite a few Tikka T3’s and says they need nothing done to the actions, zero. They shoot as well as anything plus have centerline feed clips which are super.

Look at Echols blog post about fitting a set of mounts to learn about those “wonderful” M70’s ...no thanks.

Last edited by RinB; 03/29/19.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'll use the T3 again for rebarrel jobs.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Johnny, true...

But, in the spirit of wanting to build something, and I ain’t shy in the rifle build department with a collection of them, and 2 going on right now.

If someone wanted to do a quick build, and not spend $1300 or more for an action. I think a guy would have a great donor action using a Tikka...Like OkieJ suggested due to their strength, good triggers and slippery bolts.

I bet as as time goes on we’re gonna see more rifles built off donor Tikka's and fewer Remington 700’s.

To your point Johnny, and I’ve said it several times. Turn back the clock 15 years, and I would probably own every chambering offered by Tikka and be completely happy.

😎

Yeah but Stick hates them grin something about OAL and latitudes afforded

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

A pard txt’d me the same thing....A lot of Smith’s don’t want or enjoy dealing with them due to metrics involved. 😎

Must be tough for a really good gunsmith to master metrics or maybe they don't want to spend the coin to add that feature to their lathe.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have done a few Tikkas for competition , banging steel and hunting.

Benchmark 5R barrels are used in 6 Dasher (2) one 7.7T and 8T cut to 26" in #5 & #6 contour in bedded factory stocks, 260 Rem cut 26" 8T Tikka Varmint profile Benchmark 5R barrel in a Boyds Varmint stock, and a 280AI cut 23" 5R 8T Benchmark barrel #3 profile also in a factory bedded stock.

Also, a 300 Win Mag Tactical, stock barrelled action in a McMillan A3-5 stock.

The 8T Dasher was built for club sporter and hunter classes at 1000 yards, it will run as low as 5 1/16" 5 shot group at 1000 yds on a good day. This is a bedded factory stock muzzle <0.750 and < 10.5#.

The 7.7 T Dasher is in a bedded Tikka Tactical stock and is braked, its a 9" rifle at 1000, 5 shots.

The 280AI is factory stocked and bedded, get 50% hits on an IPSC target at 1160 yards with a 10X scope.

The 260 is new and I am still fireforming brass.

The Tikka 300 mag has gone to 4.00" 5 shot groups at 1000 yards, that was done before the Mcmillan was installed....a stock rifle in all respects.

These rifles require very little to make them shoot, bedding is good for a 1/4 moa across the board, a YoDave spring brings the trigger competition standards. I use Talley pic rails and Burris Signature Zee rings on all of them and SWFA 10X , 20X scopes, 6x24 Sightron and a 4x16 Vortex PST.

In the scheme of things these are budget set ups that have proven competitive.

And, the bonus is no truing of actions, no aftermarket triggers, no BS, this saves 100's on a build.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Must be tough for a really good gunsmith to master metrics or maybe they don't want to spend the coin to add that feature to their lathe.

If a fella bulks about changing the gears in the headstock to build my Tikka, someone else will get the job. The lathes I've been around are a simple gear change. Takes a couple minutes tops.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Axtell
I have done a few Tikkas for competition , banging steel and hunting.

Benchmark 5R barrels are used in 6 Dasher (2) one 7.7T and 8T cut to 26" in #5 & #6 contour in bedded factory stocks, 260 Rem cut 26" 8T Tikka Varmint profile Benchmark 5R barrel in a Boyds Varmint stock, and a 280AI cut 23" 5R 8T Benchmark barrel #3 profile also in a factory bedded stock.

Also, a 300 Win Mag Tactical, stock barrelled action in a McMillan A3-5 stock.

The 8T Dasher was built for club sporter and hunter classes at 1000 yards, it will run as low as 5 1/16" 5 shot group at 1000 yds on a good day. This is a bedded factory stock muzzle <0.750 and < 10.5#.

The 7.7 T Dasher is in a bedded Tikka Tactical stock and is braked, its a 9" rifle at 1000, 5 shots.

The 280AI is factory stocked and bedded, get 50% hits on an IPSC target at 1160 yards with a 10X scope.

The 260 is new and I am still fireforming brass.

The Tikka 300 mag has gone to 4.00" 5 shot groups at 1000 yards, that was done before the Mcmillan was installed....a stock rifle in all respects.

These rifles require very little to make them shoot, bedding is good for a 1/4 moa across the board, a YoDave spring brings the trigger competition standards. I use Talley pic rails and Burris Signature Zee rings on all of them and SWFA 10X , 20X scopes, 6x24 Sightron and a 4x16 Vortex PST.

In the scheme of things these are budget set ups that have proven competitive.

And, the bonus is no truing of actions, no aftermarket triggers, no BS, this saves 100's on a build.

Not shocked by this.....😎

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Built a couple of target rifles on Tikka actions about 35 years ago. They worked OK. No better, no worse than most everything else. All in all, the Tikka is every bit as good as a Howa or similar action. GD

Last edited by greydog; 03/30/19.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

LRI offers a “Tombstone” recoil lug conversion that creates a Remington style washer recoil lug.

Is this a worthwhile conversion?

Last edited by RinB; 03/30/19.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Axtell

You mentioned that the Tikkas are bedded in factory stocks. Are you referring to the synthetic or wood or laminated stocks?

Are you using the original recoil lug system?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RinB

Axtell

You mentioned that the Tikkas are bedded in factory stocks. Are you referring to the synthetic or wood or laminated stocks?

Are you using the original recoil lug system?

They are in synthetic stocks and bedded according to Nathan Fosters parameters for bedding the T3 stock.

Stock lugs are changed to steel as opposed to aluminum in some older T3's

Last edited by Axtell; 03/30/19.
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve seen a few tikka builds and the gunsmith has cut the action face back and installed a rem style lug. I think PTG makes a lug for such a conversion.
Hells canyon arms builds on tikkas if you need a good gunsmith.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I’d still like to know for sure if tikka actions are threaded metric..some research tells me they’re not:

https://rifleshooter.com/2017/09/building-a-custom-tikka-t3t3x-precision-rifle/

https://forum.snipershide.com/threads/gunsmiths-who-have-worked-on-tikka-t3-actions.185177/

I’m also pretty sure the scope base mounting holes are threaded US (or SAE)

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They are a standard 1/16 thread. You have twice as much tenon than a factory Remington or Winchester but that is a good thing that custom action makers add to there actions.

Also, I do not see any practical reason for a Rem 700 style recoil lug for the T3.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is turning into a decent thread with many asking good questions and answers forthcoming. I see the Tikka becoming a more common option of choice in the near future since they’re are a lot of T3 rifles out there that have been hunted hard and relegated to the back of some gun safes.

Learning that most Tikka actions don’t require the extra truing up for accuracy alone was valuable. I may add a link to our “Gunsmith” sub-section and see what additional information may come from it.

I don’t Smith on my rigs. I’m only trusting of myself to set bases, rings, mount scopes and change out stocks where little inletting is needed...

But, I can speak from a “wallet” point of view being I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars on actions, barrels and triggers alone.

I’ve purchased many a donor rifle just for the Rem700 action. Then extra costs to square it up, etc....Personally, I don’t mind the look of a Tikka action and it’s a heckuva a lot cheaper than buying a Sako action/donor rifle which I’ve also done...😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Johnny, true...

😎

Yes he does....But, his issues are mostly about COAL and crap magazines that aren’t AI compatible. This could be addressed with a new build....Or, a guy could stay with a BDL if he liked simple. 😎

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I kinda dig how the bolt is locked down on safe as well.. some don’t give a darn, but I kinda like that part.

Semper Fi
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I don’t think the factory plastic mags suck all around. The 223 mags do limit coal, but for 308 boltface chamberings the M+ mags that were released when tikka started chambering in 6.5cm allow something like 2.9” OAL. You can get them in 5 round extended capacity, which is plenty for hunting. $40-45 each.

For a range rifle, the CTR mags are pretty good also. 2.96” max OAL, 10 round double stack. They’re $85 each, so a little more expensive than AICS.

And I believe grayboe is now making a CTR footprint dbm that uses AICS mags for those so inclined. They also inlet their Terrain stock for tikkas now

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I think I have at least 7 tikkas currently and have done a few more builds with others. My latest I just picked up is a 6.5 prc build. This smith did use the tombstone lug after facing the action . This is a first for me, but the rifle shot the factory 147 for him in the .4s, so I'm not going to argue. The m+ mags are a great short action option. I've been running the 180 eldm s for giggles out of my 7mm08 at 2.95 and the damn things shoot, even though everything on computer says factory barrel and sea level should not. I've had at least 5 tikkas re barreled and not one has ever needed any truing

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I’ve been considering a 280ai build on a tikka action for quite a while and wondering if anyone has a smith recommendation for tikka work? The only thing that gives me some concern is i’d like to at least have the option to run some high BC bullets up to 168-175gr bullets and the magazine Max COL is pretty short.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by KU_Geo
I’ve been considering a 280ai build on a tikka action for quite a while and wondering if anyone has a smith recommendation for tikka work? The only thing that gives me some concern is i’d like to at least have the option to run some high BC bullets up to 168-175gr bullets and the magazine Max COL is pretty short.

I think more and more gunsmiths are working on them these days. I’d probably think of who you’d use for a Remington or custom action build, then ask them if they do Tikkas.

LRI in SD works with them for sure, as mentioned they were offering the “tombstone” lug retrofit several years ago.

Southern precision rifles, bugholes.com offfers his “bugnut” system prefits for tikkas. Criterion makes prefits.

I know of at least a couple gunsmiths in Texas that will rebarrel tikkas, PM me for names if you’re interested.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Ku Geo, I had a 280ackley tikka that I sold to a member here. When throated correctly there is no issue with high bc bullets. I mainly ran hornady 162amax, never tried the much higher as far as bc bullets went. I purposely needed it to shoot barnes and that it did. Also pm me for a smith recommendation, I have one in Colorado

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by KU_Geo

A good machinist should be able to chamber and thread the barrel with out issue, then screw it to the already very good receiver.

I have run 162 ELD-X's, 180 Berger Hybrids, Lapua 180 Scenar's, and the Hornaday 175 ELD-X.

The 162's run ~2850 ft/s the 175 and 180's run ~2725 ft/s.

I load to magazine length and have a bit more than 0.100" jump to the lands.

No issue (when I get the wind right) getting hits on an IPSC Target at 1160 yards (target is roughly 22" tall x 17" wide).

I use a 10X SWFA, side parallax adjustment, in Burris Signature Zee Rings on a Talley pic' rail.

The 175 ELD-X is ideal for the 280ai if you are using a standard cup/core bullet. Its performance window pretty much mirrors the velocity of the 280ai, this is to say the bullet will perform as advertised from under 100 yards to past 800 or so yards. The load is 54.54 grains of H4831, brass is formed from Lapua 30-06, and Federal match primers. Barrel ( Benchmark 8 tw 5R) is 24" from bolt face to muzzle....23" from receiver to muzzle.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Curious about the metric thread, and what machine is producing the desired metric pitch with a gear change.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Whatcha thinkin Mark? PRC? Nice now McMillan has handles for em now.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Kicking around a Tikka for my first semi-somewhat-custom.

Lower priced custom actions like the Bighorn Origin and ARC Nucleus with switchaloo bolt heads have complicated the issue some.

Right now, I'm leaning Origin, because I want a .223 Ackley and a 6 or 6.5 Creed, but I'm still trying to work out the logistics/expense.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Good info on 280ai and mag COL. That’s been one the only major concern I had and sounds like it’s a non issue. Now just need to find an action.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Jud, the PRC is an EVO action...I was just kicking tires on a Tikka for future endeavors. Grin 😎

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I’ve rebarreled several Tikkas and never had one that didn’t shoot extremely well afterwards. The only thing I’ve done to a few was face the action to the end of the chamfer to allow a larger shoulder for the barrel to square up on. Not necessary but to leave no stone unturned per say. They require very little to no extra amount of work to prep and just shoot well.

Shoot straight, shoot often
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tikka is an easy pass,for lotsa reasons.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Such as.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mechanics.

Hint..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Johnny, true...

😎

Yes he does....But, his issues are mostly about COAL and crap magazines that aren’t AI compatible. This could be addressed with a new build....Or, a guy could stay with a BDL if he liked simple. 😎

I have one Tikka T3 that is chambered for 280 AI, magazine functions the same as any stock T3.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cite freebore,RPM and COAL.

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint..............

Crying laughing sugartits you almost had it all but per normal ya fûckd it up. Hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Tikka is an easy pass,for lotsa reasons.

Hint.................

Take out tikka add your name and it’s highschool all over again ain’t it sugartits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Plagiarism is your ONLY "move".

Bless your heart.

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Plagiarism is your ONLY "move".

Bless your heart.

Hint.................

It’s early to be so drunk ya can’t remember what plagiarism is.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gotta load the truck I’ll piss down your back and you can pretend it’s rain later.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You be sure to take "pictures" with your "camera" of The BIG Day's "Adventures".

Hint.........................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You be sure to take "pictures" with your "camera" of The BIG Day's "Adventures".

Hint.........................

LOL. It’s at juds house this week. We went halvesies remember. 😂.

Keep those chinS up sugartits! While I’m gone and you are waiting computer side for my return. Type plagiarism in your search engine. Then shake your fat head and convince yourself you have it all. LMFAO at U.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I'm more than happy to extrapolate pixels.

Hint.......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness however...not "much" camera stuff was in yesterday's Mail.

Hint.............

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Blacktail buck big no spotlight needed.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical slow day here.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Typical slow day here.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Crying laughing at you sugartits. In fairness the edge was only pushed to 1505.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

All you can do is cry.

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

All you can do is cry.

Hint..............

They are tears of joy fat man 😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

Hint...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Hint...............

It’s just rain not piss I promise sugartits. Lmfao.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

The only thing you can do in the first hand,is relate your Homoerotic Fantasies...and plagiarize. Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugartits seems a fair job of rubbing your fat face in the mud has been done. Hint

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Hint...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Hint...............

The white flag responds congrats.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You've no other "move".

Hint...............

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by fredIII

Hint..............

Crying laughing sugartits you almost had it all but per normal ya fûckd it up. Hint.

On-topic Fred . . . . on topic!

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She can only do her best,which never ain't not EPIC Hilarity.

Hint................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Crying laughing at you sugartits. In fairness the edge was only pushed to 1505.

And in fact your Edge made did so quite accurately. Lots of good shots made today by several pards. Was a good day at the airstrip

Last edited by MallardAddict; 04/12/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Calm atmospherics here today and might not of even had a rifle in tow.

Laughing!

Hint...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

Hint..............

Whelen congrats not a lot of guys kiss poaching shït bags asses as well as you. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Hint...............

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Mechanics.

Hint..................

Tikka is an easy pass,for lotsa reasons. It leaves me nothing to work on.

Hint.................

You can build a better rig if:

1) You Dremel away the receiver on a Kimber for COAL "latitude".
2) Restock a Ruger American with a Boyds and replace factory mags
3) Chop barrels with a Sawzall and call it mo' betta
4) Replace triggers with flavor of the day

I'm telling you boys, you too can execute at this high-level of precision with off the shelf tools found in your garage. You too can then post pictures of your "capabilities" in 'smithing. At the end of the day, you'll feel better about yourself that you've accomplished something. Stick, you're new name is hacksaw from here forward. It's fitting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
devdull,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you hang upon my every word and Splendid Pixel...as you "live" vicariously.

Hint...............

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You're good entertainment hacksaw and remind me of what 'smithing services to avoid.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Hint..............

Whelen congrats not a lot of guys kiss poaching shït bags asses as well as you. Hint.

I go to the rifles forums to discuss rifles. . . . maybe we need a kiddie pissing contest forum so you can have your fun.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Hint..............

I go to the rifles forums to discuss rifles. . . . maybe we need a kiddie pissing contest forum so you can have your fun.

Put me on ignore and read away you whinny snatch.
Truth be told it’s gut wrenching to watch sugartits fall from the ranks when you so admire her. 🤣

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Truth be told it’s gut wrenching to watch sugartits fall from the ranks when you so admire her. 🤣

I think I should talk to your mommy and get her to give you a time out.

How old are you . . . . 12?

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I think I should talk to your mommy and get her to give you a time out.

How old are you . . . . 12?

I love being right. You most likely haven’t turned a lick in years and thought sugartits was living the dream.
Tough to admit you were bamboozald but rest assured those are the facts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
To add I really have no beef with anyone but him so if I hurt your feelings it was not intended as such. But I’m not in need of fans or friends. So take it or leave it.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/13/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll wanna put this pic from this morning,in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey BS, if that pic had more of you in it he'd use it every day!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
To add I really have no beef with anyone but him so if I hurt your feelings it was not intended as such. But I’m not in need of fans or friends. So take it or leave it.

There's no way you could hurt my feelings. I'd need to respect you for that to occur.

And since your posts don't demonstrate any rifle knowledge, I'll sure never be a fan.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokinggun

'gun,

Rest assured that given Fredrica's "abilities" and "equipment"...her ONLY "move" is to throw that one in her album too.

Hint...................(grin)

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

There's no way you could hurt my feelings. I'd need to respect you for that to occur.

And since your posts don't demonstrate any rifle knowledge, I'll sure never be a fan.

Ouch.....

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Ouch.....

My last comment on this, unless someone actually wants to discuss "Using a Tikka Action for a Build".

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

I’ve enough custom rifles on this bench I could sell out and buy everything you shoot and dump it in the trash.
Not to mention there’s only so much room on said bench so some of the fleet rode the pine on picture day.

Note all the 6x in one good scope.

Tikkas require a smith with a lathe that cuts metric. Guy that builds my fleet cuts for about half the guys in Texas. Hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by smokinggun

[Linked Image]

Let me guess smoke you are the construction worker.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I don’t see why the Tikka T3 action wouldn’t be a good option for a budget friendly custom build, for a .473” bolt face short action chambering anyway. Aftermarket stocks are available from manners, McMillan, grayboe and many other sources. For DBM options you have tikka factory plastic or the mountain tactical steel with factory polymer mags, the factory CTR metal and mags, or CDI or grayboe for AICS mags. Short, medium and long action bolt stops can be swapped between receivers, factory trigger is as good as a timney 510 IMO, bolt handles can be swapped at home, and by most accounts receivers don’t need any truing. But I can see why someone wouldn’t want the long action sized receiver for a .223 build.

Last edited by Walter_Sobchak; 04/13/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Oh schit! Hahaha.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by d500lnn

Ouch.....

My last comment on this, unless someone actually wants to discuss "Using a Tikka Action for a Build".

I’ll also mention the OP and I discussed the subject while I drove to his beautiful beach house for the weekend with my wife and kids. so poking sugartits in her twat ain’t rubbing anything but you two snatches raw.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Higbean

[Linked Image]

Oh schit! Hahaha.

Hig the wssm should be done this week. Went double or nothing and had a mackbros with a proof sendero Light in it as well as the model 7.

Took a long time to Perfect the brakes we designed and I wanted them 100% on the wssms.

[Linked Image]

They make 13# edge with 300grain Berger at 2800 kick like a light 243.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If Mallardaditc is reading along maybe he can post a video of the brakes in action. He took some video yesterday while we shot Uncles airstrip.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You'll wanna put this pic from this morning,in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Closest you get to pussy smell on your hands ain’t it sugartits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

There's no slighting the magnitude of your Wanton Man Crush,nor your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

'Twere a slow evening and be sure to swipe thge Splendid Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

There's no slighting the magnitude of your Wanton Man Crush,nor your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

LOL. Cooper is finally a dad congrats.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

It’s good to see that at least someone in your family will spend time with you. It’s lonely at the top.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that mandates your being on the outside looking in and Licking Windows? Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Frediii’s Edge at 1505 yds.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Someone got spooked off a thread she was rallying the short bus riders on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your Window Licking NEVER gets old. Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Your Window Licking NEVER gets old. Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

As does your eating disorder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll wanna steal this pic too,for "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You'll wanna steal this pic too,for "your" album. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

That’s what two days of grocery money with a appetite like yours.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

At least now you can say you've "seen" $100,as you upload the pic into "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

At least now you can say you've "seen" $100,as you upload the pic into "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Hint..................

Crying laughing you poor broke turd 5 20$ bills Jesus I’ve got that in my ashtray of all three of my new cars. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You'll steal that pic,just like all the others. Congratulations?!?

Hint.....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let’s get to this why a guy needs a hat. On going with your a balding fat fûck that thinks it’s bad azz to shave your basketball size head. 🤣😂👍😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...then simply steal the pics as you do. Congratulations?!?

Hint......................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You'll steal that pic,just like all the others. Congratulations?!?

See the video Mallardaditc posted that’s me with a full head of hair. It’s to easy sugartits you really have it all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your Wanton Man Lust is on FIRE. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Hint................

I’m not into fat bald girls sugartits so your out of luck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Hint................

I’m not into fat bald girls sugartits so your out of luck.

Fredrica,

How many times a day do you think about me. Congratulations?!?

HINT...................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Sugartits you prone pic looks like a pregnant woman laying face down on a beanbag chair. Hint. Prove me wrong. 😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Slow morning and no light.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

Slow morning and no light.

[Linked Image]

Hint.................

Your fat ass would kill it on a fishing forum sugartits. 😎

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Just keep stealing Splendid Pixels and work on "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Now, now.... you two boys play nice....

‘stick.... you know Frud has to “steal” pixels.... he sure as hell can’t “spell” pixels.

Frud... you gotta give ‘stick a little credit.... he does make the best of his “26 weeks of vacation”.... I wish I could get hired-on with the Lollipop Guilder’s Union....

Back on the subject.... here’s a 20” Benchmark (Rem Sporter) barreled Tikka T3 in 6 Creed... it’s a badass little package. Kisses 108’s well inside Tikka Mag confines, runs them at 3000+, ags them in the 1/2 MOA range with ease, etc. Since my khunnt was stuck to the couch today, I figured I’d lean the rifle up against the coffee table.... so it could see some “use”.

I wouldn’t use a Tikka for a “Long Action” build... the 3.3” box is just a killer there. But, for the 3” cartridges, including the .308 and Creed families... WSM/SAUM/PRC... and X.284’s... I think they’re a solid choice.

The Sig Tango 6 was mounted a couple weeks ago. One of our esteemed members sent it out for some R&D. So far... it’s been solid... but it’s only got 1 range session and 10 miles of cougar chasing on it thus far.

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dog',

I've only got (3) Seex Kreedmires...8" or faster.

Hint................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More Splendid Pixels for Fredrica to swipe...if only so she can say she's "seen" 'em,despite not knowing what they are. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
More Splendid Pixels for Fredrica to swipe...if only so she can say she's "seen" 'em,despite not knowing what they are. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Looks like a swift, 223. 223ai , 22 BR and something in a gren
A 22-250 maybe a 22-250 ai a cheta?? And a 22creedmoor
But I’m new to the gun stuff so correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/14/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugartits you are a rank amateur face it

I took a pic of my family today and you took pics of all you had congrats.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
There’s a message here

[Linked Image]

Crying laughing

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Don’t let the cat get your tongue sugartits.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

‘stick.... you know Frud has to “steal” pixels.... he sure as hell can’t “spell” pixels.

Frud... you gotta give ‘stick a little credit.... he does make the best of his “26 weeks of vacation”.... I wish I could get hired-on with the Lollipop Guilder’s Union....

Back on the subject.... here’s a 20” Benchmark (Rem Sporter) barreled Tikka T3 in 6 Creed... it’s a badass little package. Kisses 108’s well inside Tikka Mag confines, runs them at 3000+, ags them in the 1/2 MOA range with ease, etc. Since my khunnt was stuck to the couch today, I figured I’d lean the rifle up against the coffee table.... so it could see some “use”.

I wouldn’t use a Tikka for a “Long Action” build... the 3.3” box is just a killer there. But, for the 3” cartridges, including the .308 and Creed families... WSM/SAUM/PRC... and X.284’s... I think they’re a solid choice.

The Sig Tango 6 was mounted a couple weeks ago. One of our esteemed members sent it out for some R&D. So far... it’s been solid... but it’s only got 1 range session and 10 miles of cougar chasing on it thus far.

[Linked Image]

Your rifle lines up with my idea of a Tikka build.

A premium barrel in the .308 and Creed families... WSM/SAUM/PRC... and X.284’s so the factory magazines work.

And keep the factory stock and trigger.

Big upside and low cost.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

What were the "odds" that due the fact you follow my EVERY word,you read the descriptor. Pardon my providing slack on the rope. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for doing your BEST and the fhuqking INCREDIBLE hilarity of same.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

What were the "odds" that due the fact you follow my EVERY word,you read the descriptor. Pardon my providing slack on the rope. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for doing your BEST and the fhuqking INCREDIBLE hilarity of same.

Hint..................

was I wrong

PS what the hell are you smoking

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Maybe the fact my resume looks like I know cartridges would have something to do with being able to rub your nose in it. Sugartits

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Molly is a traveling salesmen’s modern snake oil.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Dog you have a hunting based business. Can you let sugartits fill out a w4 so she can stop feeling left out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your "resume" grants you Minimum Wage and INCREDIBLE fhuqking Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you can "do" is swipe Splendid Pixels and Plagiarize.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Your "resume" grants you Minimum Wage and INCREDIBLE fhuqking Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you can "do" is swipe Splendid Pixels and Plagiarize.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk.

hint..................

You talk like the boats running. With all the extra cash it must be.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Like you could "afford" a boat...but undoubtedly have more than a few pics of mine in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Like you could "afford" a boat...but undoubtedly have more than a few pics of mine in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

Hint..............

I’ll have a truck that can pull it if I ever decide to take up fishing. Hint.

PS was the cheta right it’s the only one I was iffy on.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Where’s the rope fat man. Lmfao

I’ve given away more BR brass than you will ever see.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

How many times a day,do you think about me? Don't fret...the rope is lengthy and within your trembling grasp. Congratulations?!?

You are REALLY doing great!

Hint...................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ask Mallardaditc if his knife was sharp when he left as well.
Just one more thing that I do better than you. Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred,

When you see it, you will schit bricks.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your amazingly looonnnggggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT in it's splendor. Congratulations?!?

I've only got (3) knives,please don't tease me. LAUGHING!

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Higbean
Fred,

When you see it, you will schit bricks.

Most likely.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hig
I was the last to know I don’t make enough money.
So at this point nothing will surprise me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You are doing GREAT. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Your amazingly looonnnggggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT in it's splendor. Congratulations?!?

I've only got (3) knives,please don't tease me. LAUGHING!

Hint..............

It’s so easy it’s unfair

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You are doing GREAT. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

Not even close to as great as you of corse. 😂😂😂

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Dog you have a hunting based business. Can you let sugartits fill out a w4 so she can stop feeling left out.

A W4?.... is that a W1 for each chin?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

"Corse" is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

A W4?.... is that a W1 for each chin?

I tried. LoL.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'shooter,

Just don't tease her about her crossed eyes and how they "let" her picture Bears.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

"Corse" is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.............

Jesus sugartits it was korse and the phone changed it lOl.

[bleep] 2 easy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You mean your "camera"? Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
'shooter,

Just don't tease her about her crossed eyes and how they "let" her picture Bears.

Hint..................

I’ll post some more kills shortly and you will wish you could to sugartits.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Those feet are not going to get better unless you get the type 2 diabetes under control.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

When it's all said and done with you...there will simply have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Crying laughing it’s juds phone I just borrowed it.

🤣😂🤣😂

You real have it all sugartits.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

When it's all said and done with you...there will simply have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Congratulations?!?

You repeat yourself to much. It’s only funny the first couple times. Then it makes ya look like you had a stroke.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It ain't like you won The Lottery today and could change anything. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You repeat yourself to much. It’s only funny the first couple times. Then it makes ya look like you had a stroke.

And with the weight problem everyone knows the stroke is just around the corner. Hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

It ain't like you won The Lottery today and could change anything. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

Congrats for trying new material but read that [bleep] to your self first. It was weak.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my consuming your every thought and upon every day,as cling to my every word and Splendid Pixel.

'Nother for "your" album.

[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!

Hint...................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Pardon my consuming your every thought and upon every day,as cling to my every word and Splendid Pixel.

'Nother for "your" album.

[Linked Image]

LAUGHING!

Hint...................

You do realize you respond to everything I post don’t ya. 🤨🤣🤣😂🤣. The burris is a pos it’s the RMR that makes it cool hint.
PS the pic is quoted. You need learn the difference.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you must. Perhaps assemble the retards and huddle 'em up and pen a sign to me. Congratulations?!?

Your Wanton Man Lust is a thing of beauty,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugartits I’m taken but keep responding. It’s fun to watch you blabbing.

Hell try some new material. Na don’t but we all know you could if you wanted to.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

What could possibly "change"? You sure the fhuqk aren't gonna attain a First Fhuqking Clue or win The Lottery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

My couch 😂😂🤣😂😂👍🤣🤣😂

Last edited by fredIII; 04/15/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Musta been a very BIG Day for you,borrowing someone else's land and camera...to obliviously quantify Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

Musta been a very BIG Day for you,borrowing someone else's land and camera...to obliviously quantify Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

Hint.................

What distance do you have on site in that great Alaska wilderness again. LMFAO. The go getter lives in a [bleep] neighborhood and has to sneak to shoot BB guns.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

What could possibly "change"? You sure the fhuqk aren't gonna attain a First Fhuqking Clue or win The Lottery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

Your trying to hard! the jokes are forced and it’s gotta b embarrassing, hell im embarrassed for ya.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

[Linked Image]

Hint..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You are drooling early. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

You are drooling early. Congratulations?!?

Hint................

Is your yard just one lot or did you maga size and get 1 1/2 lots. PS google maps tells the truth so be honest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are trying feverishly to add Google pics to "your" album. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint!................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are trying feverishly to add Google pics to "your" album. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Hint!................

I could at least afford a range with my meager earnings. Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

LAUGHING!

Hint....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fish picture lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

No thang...fresh Halibut for dinner. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

Hint...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fredrica,

No thang...fresh Halibut for dinner. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

Hint...............

Going for the butter bean approach. 😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I thought Alaskans " hated" halibut???.......

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Pavement Princesses are on fire! Congratulations?!?

Hint....................

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

I can almost hear your 6 Creed crying under the weight of that scope, or maybe it’s you whimpering having to lug it miles chasing cats.
Definitely, a nice handling rig you got there @ 20”. I’m a believer after chopping mine back. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm rather at ease,in chopping spouts.

Hint...............(grin)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Crying laughing thank god I put you on to a mansion

Last edited by fredIII; 04/20/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm rathering enjoying the Slur...along with your copious Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

You can't even "put" yourself on a "job",better than Minimum Wage and you MUST steal pictures.

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I'm rathering enjoying the Slur...along with your copious Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

You can't even "put" yourself on a "job",better than Minimum Wage and you MUST steal pictures.

Bless your heart.

Hint..............

Ya you have it all. Hint

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ps any time your fat ass wants to box I’m your huckleberry. Hint. LOL. It ain’t easy being a fat fûck. Grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
THE Picture Stealing Queen...is at odds with her Reality. Congratulations?!?

Hint...................

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Oh and I'll give you 7-8 guesses on what caliber I'd build laugh[/quote]

Hard to figure this one Frank😂🤣

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You aren't gonna "build" schit.

Hint..................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You aren't gonna "build" schit.

Hint..................

LOL. Shït is definitely your expertise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Might I suggest you follow me around,nip heels and steal Splendid Pixels...because it is "all" you can "afford" to "do"? Congratulations?!?

Oooopsie...too late! LAUGHING!!!

Hint..............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Not sure there is a bigger money pit to build off than an M700. By the time you add a knob, reinforce handle , true face, install extractor, bush bolt, drill the base holes centered, swap triggers...might as well buy s Bighorn etc. Or spend $600 on tikka donor and be done.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

264 win mag, 26" Krieger 8 twist. Didn't even true action. Gun shoots .5 moa with Sierra 150 smk. Dusted a lope at 768 yards with it in Wyoming...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
[Linked Image]

264 win mag, 26" Krieger 8 twist. Didn't even true action. Gun shoots .5 moa with Sierra 150 smk. Dusted a lope at 768 yards with it in Wyoming...

Tell us more please (you might have earlier but I'm not going to go back through Larry and Fred's love fest) Using that long 150 gr SMK that magazine must have more length. McMillan stock?

Gerry.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

That’s very good looking.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

I'm more of a old fuddy who likes traditional looking bolt rifles, But I have to say I really dig that rifle.

Last edited by 1911a1; 04/23/19.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Thanks.

Krieger 4 groove 8 twist #4.

Carbon/titanium handle from boltknobs.com

Bell and Carlson medalist stock, painted and bedded.

Nightforce 20 moa rail. Burris xtr Signature with 10 moa inserts.

Throated for 139 Scenar*

Built by Kampfeld.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by dogcatcher223; 04/24/19. Reason: Not throated for sierra, but shooting the SMK
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks.

Krieger 4 groove 8 twist #4.

Carbon/titanium handle from boltknobs.com

Bell and Carlson medalist stock, painted and bedded.

Nightforce 20 moa rail. Burris xtr Signature with 10 moa inserts.

Throated for 150 Sierra.

Built by Kampfeld.

[Linked Image]

That is a cool rifle!! I was looking at it last night trying to make out the smith mark on the barrel and thought it could be Kampfeld Customs on there. Good to hear that Karl will build on a Tikka. I talked to him a few months back about getting parts for a build. Anyway, thats a really great looking rifle - bet it shoots just as good!
Congrats and thanks for posting that one.

"Team 7MM-08"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I might have mispoken. I think i had him throat it for 139 Scenar knowing it would shoot everything else too. I was prepared to single feed the 150 sierra, but they dont seem to car about jump.

I bought Mountain Tactical magazines because of extra length in box......BUT the are garbage. Won't lock in all the way in the rear. We've gone rounds about it and they claim I'm not inserting the mag right, lol.

Last edited by dogcatcher223; 04/24/19.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Is it in yet? laugh

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I might have mispoken. I think i had him throat it for 139 Scenar knowing it would shoot everything else too. I was prepared to single feed the 150 sierra, but they dont seem to car about jump.

I bought Mountain Tactical magazines because of extra length in box......BUT the are garbage. Won't lock in all the way in the rear. We've gone rounds about it and they claim I'm not inserting the mag right, lol.

Good to know about the magazines. Are you using their bottom metal as well in conjunction with those magazines?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.